Grandpa, what was life like when whites were the majority?

>grandpa, what was life like when whites were the majority?

Well, Sup Forums? How do you respond to your grandson?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RYbe-35_BaA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Whites were never the majority

>teenage mixed race boy wearing dungarees in the garden
I wouldn’t, I don’t talk to faggots.

>implying he isn't just trying to grow watermelon

I would've killed myself by then or gone out a martyr.

White? Never heard this word before...

True Redpill right here

They still are in this county, silly. :^)

Well son Israel is the multicultural capital of the world because they are so tolerant
Now let's go back home

Movie theaters were quiet and comedians regular joked about killing anyone who spoke during a movie

well, niggers like you didn't live in fear from the spic majority that terrorizes you right now.

Very simply: "BETTER".

>why arent you a beaner?

Don't talk to me kid. I told my son he shouldn't have raped his slaves.

Well it was the best of times and the worst of times, xe. We went to work to feed our own families..not like to day when you go to the labor farms 8 months out of the year and get 4 off for winter, to make sure everyone eats. Back then if you weren't able to feed yourself, you were a chump, and everybody knew it. Sure we pitied da foo, and he got gibs, but in those times we were resentful that the fruits of our labors were given to common retar-oh almost said a swear.

We were alive

/thread

I would punch him in his ugly face and blame my aggression on alzheimers

"Well son.
When the Swedes were in power we were often used as their peasant army."

All hail the khanate.

>america was 36% white when I was born so idk lol

But we are white son, we are still a majority remind that to everyone

Better
youtube.com/watch?v=RYbe-35_BaA

I tell him to get in the pool. Then I remove the ladders, and watch him swim around until he drowns. Future VR Sims is pretty fun, although I usually turn off the smell simulation of it - especially when it starts generating niggers.

I'd say "son let me tell you something, we are still in the majority...by cross breeding with negros we reduced that race by have...any intelligence you have comes from your white half...that puts white in the forefront...BU-Yaaa motherfucker

Get rid of that silly nappy hair you niglet or you're moving in with your sister

>How do you respond to your grandson?
In Somalian.

That's basically Canada in 30 years.

Disgusting nigger.

Better, now get away from me nigglet

*teleport behind him*
nothin personnel kid

datty! come qwik datty i poep my pants :(((((

Towards the end, it was Hell. We led the world, yet forgot how we got there. We were ashamed of the very source of our power. You you heed my words, and abide my example you Quadroon little shit, my sons from you shall still walk the stars.

BUT HEY DUDE, MIXED RACE WOMEN THO!
>Sister is born

I say, When whites were a majority we hated each other as hell because there were many different kind of whites like English, Germans etc. and pseudo whites called Italians, Irish etc, now that we are a minority it’s quite comfy

>come into the water user
>ahahaha don't be such a dork come into the sun you're already so white!

I would honor kill my daughter if she dated a nigger.

This

>imagine a world without white people

No pollution, no overpopulation, no massive wars, no technology turning us into “zombies” .
Native people throughout the world living in harmony with nature as they done for thousands of years.

"I have no grandson you fucking mongrel!"

If I have a child that makes a mixed one, I'll kill them all

>How do you respond to your grandson?

with a bullet to his nigger head

>145545010
Just die already, no (You) for you faggot

I disowned my coal burning kid, get off my property, nigger

De Nigro. Fucking have this guy

meant to write "hate"
fuck

I love how nobody will ever believe celebs' mudlets when asked who their parents are kek

Get the fuck off my patio nigger.

He's just harvesting cotten

i would tell that nigger to go back to work on my wheat fields

less crime

You are the nigger

So no innovations, no improved living conditions across the board, humanity just destined to bathe in the dirt forever

I'd have to have kids in order to be a grandpa.
Checkmate faggot.

Remember when you tried to dig up my mixed relatives to harass me? And then found out I don't have any, at all? Suck on it.

Waaayyyyy less crime. A sense of community. No stink of burnt game meat in the streets. Basically it was a civilised country. Not the blackened third world shit hole you see before you now.

When I go to the grocery store and I see 80+ year old people I notice they always have a disgusted look on their face. I was standing in line to get some chicken and there were like 7 or 8 spics speaking spanish and the old white people looked so pissed off. I had a feeling it was because they've lived in an era where this country was 95% white.

Yeah I work at a cafe a lot of old people frequent as a social thing and you wouldn't believe some of the shit those old guys say I love hearing them talk.

Harmony? Somebody needs a history lesson.

Go pick my cotton.

Ooga booga mufugga!