ITT we make Anime real by making America great again

ITT we make Anime real by making America great again

awoooo

If Trump doesn't win, I'm setting myself on fire and hugging the closest spic or sandnigger I see.

Vill zere ve any gas chamvers vor ze filthy jews?

They are just symptoms. If you really want to make a difference, go after a Democrat.

soon

>If you really want to make a difference, go after a Democrat.

BE GONE DEGENERATE

I agree that brown people are just tools, but Democrats aren't the problem. It's the (((elite,))) left and less left, that's the problem.

Trump won't make anime real, Clinton will get elected, and Sup Forums will be incredibly butthurt.

I only feel pity for Democrats. They're fucking stupid, delusional retards, but at the end of the day they are still Americans (albiet misguided).

Those shitskins and goatfuckers are the real enemy.

Democrats aren't even leftist anymore. They've gone to shit. They haven't rotted quite as much as the GOP but shit is shit.

Post hats

Would you Sup Forums?

>They've gone to shit. They haven't rotted quite as much as the GOP but shit is shit.

Are you seriously this retarded?

>Would you
Leak the contents to le bearded Ecuadorian embassy man? Yes.

Go the fuck back to Sup Forums.
ALL OF YOU.

>Democrats aren't even leftist anymore
You what?

NO!

Threads like these get deleted because of idiots like you.

Trump is gonna band lolis, and after that, he's gonna collect the IP of everyone on Sup Forums and label them pedophiles. He will literally destroy all of us. Death by Clinton is much slower and less painful than death by Trump.

>inb4 I'm a CTR shill

I'm not even fucking voting

Yes, you're worse than reddit.

You're right. I should stop posting politics without hatted anime girls.

Good. It was off topic from the start and should be deleted.

It's true. Compare them to leftist parties in other first world countries.

Hillary is much more supportive of a surveillance state. Just ask Julian Assange why he doesn't want Hillary to be president.

Why the fuck did trump get associated with anime girls

Sure is anime and manga discussion in here.

>It's true. Compare them to leftist parties in other first world countries.
This is less because the democrats aren't leftist than because of the nature of the US. America is far less pozzed than Europe, despite the concerted efforts of the left to drag it in that direction since before WWII.

No. Threads like these get deleted because they don't belong.
Am I frustrated that an endless stream of retards are clogging up Sup Forums with political cancer? Shit yeah.

>Hillary is much more supportive of a surveillance state

This worries me. I can't know for sure if she is because it's so hard to tell what she's actually thinking. I know for sure that Trump wants a fuck ton of surveillance, and I'm sure Hillary does to, I just don't know to what degree.

>just ask Julian Assange
>just ask a cyber terrorist why he doesn't want someone to be president who would love to grill is ass raw
I wonder what you'd say if Assange would release documents that put Trump in a really, really bad light?

Because the main demographic for anime in the US, STRAIGHT WHITE MALES, happens to be Trump's strongest demographic.

>We're going to make the Mexicans pay for it

I remember when I was a shitlib and creamed my pants at Wikileaks releasing the Collateral Murder tape. No shitlib is happy with them now, huh?

>childless single men who masturbate to anime

You do realize what board this is, right?

oh, also
>if Assange would release documents that put Trump in a really, really bad light?
They don't exist. The (((media))) has been very careful to ignore Hillary's skeletons and go rooting through the Emperor's closet to find more. They're pretty much out of material.

No, some cuckservative said it. That's the origin.

OK YOU LITTLE YATSUS, THIS IS DESU SQUADRON HERE! ~desu AND WE'RE TAKING CONTROL OF THIS THREAD! ~desu

>They don't exist

But what about his taxes? He's fucking hiding something.

Please fuck off. You already have an entire board to circlejerk in, this board is not for politics.

>won't release his tax returns
LMAO

Those who refuse to answer the call shall be scorned and rejected by their waifus in the afterlife.

Don't respond to a tripfag, retards.

No, you only use Assange as an example now because he released information regarding people you don't like. As soon as he comes around and posts some shit of someone who you might want to support or even like, you'll change your opinion.

Probably. I'm sure he does his best to give as little money to the government as possible. Doesn't really measure up to the shit that Hillary is implicated in.

>implicated in dozens of murders, demonstrably incompetent as secretary of state and a congresswoman, husband to a serial rapist, etc.
wew

Nah, I like Assange. Radical transparency is something I can get behind, and neocons and leftists are both equally ovenworthy.

no

It matters not desu~
My service has been called desu~
I shall post until 404 desu~

Finish the fucking job

>voting for someone who cannot fuck his children
Vote Tomaru

Reminder that those who don't vote Tomaru are a shame to their species.

Don't worry I always have a backup

H-HE'S FAST

Posting Trump Girls!

FUCK

>implicated
>millions spent in years and years of investigations and Republicans are still empty handed
wew

I DON'T KNOW BUT I'VE BEEN TOLD! ~desu
DIS SHITTU'S GETTING FUCKING OLD! ~desu
I DON'T KNOW BUT WHAT I HAVE READ! ~desu
"DESU" IS WHAT SUISEISEKI SAID! ~desu
I DON'T KNOW BUT I HAVE SEEN! ~desu
ACROSS THE INTERNET I'VE BEEN! ~desu
I DON'T KNOW BUT I HAVE HEARD! ~desu
THE CALL OF DESU IS MY WORD! ~desu

SOUND OFF!
DE-SU!
SOUND OFF!
DESU NE!

BRING IT ON DOWN!
SUI-SEI-SE-KI! ~desu

>FBI guy comes out and says "okay she broke the law in x y and z ways, but I don't want to commit suicide by shooting myself in the back of the head so we're not going to prosecute"
:^)

Nice whore, she looks like she can use some Tomaru dick.

is he his own grandpa?

Let's all love Desu!

yeah I'm getting my shitposting ready for it.

I asked nicely for the Delegates, Donald. I have been performing eldrich rituals to raise an army of skeleton delegates. Skelegates, if you will, Donald. I will travel back in time with my skelegates to win the vote. Give up now, Donald.

He is a loving father. Why not vote Tomaru? Unlike any of the pussies, he actually loves his family.

Needs pancakes desu~

Mine eyes have seen the glory
Of the desu of the board
She is spamming out the desu
Where the maidens of wrath are stored
She has loosed the fateful desu
Of her terrible desu sword
Desu is marching on

I have seen her in the replies
Of a hundred thousand breads
They have builded her a garden
Laced with ribbons and with threads
I can tell apart her visage
From those two eyes, green and red!
Desu is marching on

I have read a fiery desu
Writ in polished rows of jade
For all who would condemn her
Of Suiseiseki, be afraid!
Let our heros, Desu Legion
Come swiftly to her aid!
Since desu is marching on

Glory, glory, to DESU! Glory, glory, to DESU! Glory, glory, to DESU! Desu is marching on!

She has sounded forth the desu
That shall never call retreat
She is sifting out the dreams of men
Before her desu-seat
Oh, be swift, my heart
To march for her, be jubilant, my feet!
Our Desu is marching on

In the beauty of sakuras
Desu was born across the sea
With a spirit in her bosom
That transfixes you and me
As she tended to the soul trees
Let us keep our boards strong and free!
While Desu is marching on

She is coming like the desu of the morning on the waves,
She is desu to the mighty, she is desu to the brave,
So the world shall be her desu, and the desu of time her slave,
Desu is marching on.

Glory, glory, to DESU! Glory, glory, to DESU! Glory, glory, to DESU! Desu is marching on!

Cruz is such a slimy little faggot. I miss memeing on him.

Vote Tomaru. Those who do not are disgraces to your species.

>desu spammers side with a tripfag and cant even do it right
Shit, this board just continues to get ruined by newfags

Why vote for someone who isn't sexy like Tomaru? If you aren't willing to give a fuck, why give a vote?

who is this semen demon?

Tomaru Sawagoe

Suiseiseki, desu~