Does Sup Forums support legal migrants?

Does Sup Forums support legal migrants?

(As long as they arent criminals of course)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G-SmSoFeDC0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sure

How does he know her dad has a shotgun?

As long as they're big tittied women they can come in

I don't think we need any migrants legal or otherwise. If we cut them all off not only do we get to assimilate the ones we got but our wages start to go up up up.

The guy posting is her dad you illiterate moron.

Is her dad naturalized too.?

If not then why the fuck he has a shotgun. Don't you need to be citizen to have weapons?

yes if they're willing to go through the process legally, not leech of welfare, learn our language, and not commit crimes while they're here i have no problem with immigrants.

If they can adopt the country's culture as well as a natural citizen yes.
Also
>semperdrunk

>my wife's daughter

What if they are attractive though?

Her STEP-dad is posting. Retard

Yeah they're fine

The leaf strikes again

I'd rather have legal Mexicans than fucking Irish trash desu

he is her dad you dense doorknob

They have gone through the legal naturalization process as prescribed by law. I support the process and them.

If it is from compatible ethnic and cultural group and kept at a reasonable >1% population a year of course.

>step daughter

To no ones surprise the_donald is full of cucks

Dude fuck mexnigs. I don't give a shit.

No.
Being swamped by foreigners is bad for ethnostate.

Noticed that too, divorce incoming once they are all citizens

no

No automation and roboticisation means we need smaller populations

if they have advanced degrees from 1st world nations, are highly skilled or bring enormous wealth. otherwise they are useless.

Not really because if you let too many of them in they will end up replacing the native population.

>my daughters attractive btw

fucking incest nonce mexicans

Ew she's ugly as FUCK

Make it

Nope. You don’t even need to be a permanent resident.

>t. Permanent resident with lots of guns

Piss off losers.

>my step-daugher
>my wife's daugher

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*inhales*

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>unironically supporting the idea of an ethnostate
Go build one somewhere else you faggots.

Not in my country and not anywhere. People have the right to autodetermination without external influence.

Nope... I would even ban tourism in my country if i could.Maybe in next few hundreds years we can let some people.

i mean i guess, but once you say that you become the caliphate of wherever the fuck you live

No
Legal immigration of non whites is far worse than illegal immigration

Who is going to determine if they are attractive? That's completely subjective. If it was some Sup Forumstard then they would let every asian woman in but never let a black woman in.

t. cuck

Yes.
If they assimilate properly.
Too many refuse to integrate properly into society.

That's what most countries of the world are if you don't take into account a minority of anglo and a couple western european countries.

save them for are boys over seas. they deserve it.

No. The age old addage of fuck off, we're full applies to all immigrants, legal or otherwise.

yes, in a country with no welfare
but then, most wouldn't come anyway

What exactly is the point in Canadians? What the fuck are they for?

I'm a legal migrant from Eastern Europe. Family got Green cards, we stayed out of trouble, worked, I fought lots of nogs and spics as a kid, but stayed away from crime. We became naturalized after 7 years. Still havn't committed crimes and until recently was paying a shit ton in taxes (Havn't worked for a couple months but fuck me if I ever try to go on assistance, way too proud for that shit, would rather rob every nigger selling drugs in my cities ghetto's than ask the government for money)

don't feel bad about going on unemployment, the labor department will just make up for it by charging more unemployment insurance fees to the company that fired you

they're for exterminating

>fuck off we're full
Remember when mainstream extremely popular US network programming literally said this exact message, and people laughed?
youtube.com/watch?v=G-SmSoFeDC0
we've fallen a long way in 20 years.

Yes. Legal immigration is fine. Illegal immigration and being granted any kind of amnesty is like watching people wait in line for 2-10 years and some fuckface cuts the line and gets in because of emotional pleading.

No. We're full. Immigration should be shut down entirely. The only exception should be white South African refugees.

Yeah legal migrants are fine. Just follow the law or change the law. The establishment wants to eat its cake and have it too, they want to get rich exploiting cheap immigrant labor, but they don't want to lose seats from actually changing the law. That's not how our government should work. If you want to change something about society, you change the law, and if people don't like it then they vote for someone else. The shit going on now just leaves people helpless because shut big changes occur without any input from the people.

Checked and this is the only right answer. The rest is Reddit.

t. cux

in moderation, and only if they are white people of good charicter

No I don't think we need more immigrants from Latin America or Africa. If we had to fill a quota I'd rather let Europeans move here. Like it was in before 64. Especially if they have family in the US

How about belgian refugees running away from islam?

I wonder if she agreed to have her picture shared with thousands of thirsty faggots.

>sexualizing your own step-daughter
Disgusting

>and then promptly getting off to the power fantasy of prohibiting other men from having access to it
Absolutely disgusting tbqwyfalam

i dont have a problem with that

Kek@ all the people who don't realize you're poking fun at the wife's daughter meme

I'm fine with legal immigration, I'm only opposed to legal immigration giving priority to 3rd world countries.
Just up the requirements, remove all national preferences and adjust the numbers allowed in regularly (in good economic times, let some more in; in bad times cut immigration to a slow drip).

Where did all these faggot country destroying redditors come from?

>implying the immigrant and their children will not always see themselves as the outsider and vote to protect the outsider

Yes of course, but only as long as all immigration is illegal. :3

im all for legal immigrants

they learned about our country adopted our language and ways im totally for them

I FUCKING HATE HISPANICS WHO CANT SPEAK ANY ENGLISH AND HAVE BEEN HERE FOR YEARS WHILE THEY PUMP OUT KIDS AND LIVE ON EBT AND WELFARE

Syrup and bacon.

Only for white immigrants.

White countries are the sole repositories of the cultural and genetic heritage of the white race - a tiny minority of the global population.

White countries must be preserved from cultural and biological contamination in just the same way that a precious ecosystem should be conserved for its inherent worth, and for the benefit of future generations.

Agreed. And people that support sanctuary for illegals don't seem to realize how much it screws the ones trying to enter the country through proper channels.

Only illegal immigrants because I can pay them less

She's a 6/10 at best.

For America? Not sure, since the country's fucked anyway.
For the West in general? Only whites. Turks and Moroccans prove such necessity.

>Don't stare too long folks
Yeah, I dont think you have to worry about that.

Congrats on not being a criminal, I guess?

"Don't stare..." Why'd he say that? He's the one sexualizing his daughter, not us.

We're getting raided or has Sup Forums gone full plebbit?

They think Sup Forums is the place to be for some fucking reason. We need some old fashioned gore threads to get them to fuck off.

Lot of raids as of late. Peaked around a month ago imo, but I'm probably wrong.
KYS EU loving faggot.

we dont like the immigration laws allowing niggers and spics in so,
no

no, he's a cuck aka "step dad".

All muds out legal or illegal.

Yes. If they go to the trouble of getting through the red tape they’ll most likely be responsible and enriching Americans. Godspeed.

Absolutely. Legal immigration is fantastic. Dems don't like it because legal immigration requires the new citizens to learn about American History and American Civics, something most Americans no longer learn about in American Public Schools. Because these legal immigrants tend to be more conservative which means they tend to favor voting for Republicans, or at least, anyone else but Democrats.

Nope. Legal migrants that go through the hoops have all of the protections of a legal citizen.
The illegals drive down wages and if they get hurt on the job dont get any help because they werent part of the system. So libtards that support illegals just want cheap slaves that are easily replaced.

>taconigger is butthurt that white people don't want to leave near him.
I seriously hope actual Americans will purge you one day

My guess is that some of /leftypol/ stayed after the big Charlottesville raids.

pic not related

We need more based, hard working immigrants that truly appreciate America and American culture and values.

Met a guy who came from Iran (atheist) in 1991 yesterday who voted for Trump and cannot believe the level self-hatred we are subjecting each other to in this country.

He thinks we are the greatest country ever and really need to appreciate what we have and keep working hard to preserve it.

My wife also has a friend from China who is devoutly Christian, evangelical level, loves traditional American culture, our Presidents, that we have God on our money, etc.

I will absolutely take all immigrants like them, that's what we need. Everyone else who is just here to squat and get handouts or bitch about everything need to leave.

>the absolute state of nu/pol/

>thinks great nations are not made of great individuals
you might as well be a hiveminding insectoid maoist

Would fuck

'Legal' has been a terrible definition for good, for a long time in every arena from immigrants to business.

No niggers, cholos or mudslimes in western countries. The ones in them now, need to be purged back to africa/mexico to let them cleanse and gang bang in their natural environments.

>legal migrants?
>migrants

Look man if you can't even learn the difference between basic words you aren't even qualified to have an opinion. The word is immigrant.
People (real humans) do not Migrate. That's what buffalo do. Border hoppers are illegal aliens. We need to agree on the correct terms before we even start.

thats his wifes daughter

yeah no, i dont care if they are "hardworking" or any of those shitty things the boomers use to justifty white genocide, if they aint white then stay out, idc how hard working you are. Theres a lot of whites willing to work hard as well.

>durrrr got a shotgun at home, will shoot you if you look at herrrr durrr durrr

what the FUCK is wrong with these people?

Only if they are white

>the guy posting IS her dad moron!
>STEP
Also
>Daddy
Also
>Don't stare too long folks
Dude definitely wants to bang his step daughter

you seem confused
>animals should be called migrants
so what's the problem calling shitskins just that?

Great nations are not built by third worlders and you are conflating individualism with relativism