INB4 TruePundit
INB4 Hannity
INB4 retarded LARPers
INB4 Alex Jones and Roger Stone
INB4 Kim Dotcom
INB4 Mike Cernovich
INB4 MUH HAPPENINGS

What have you got to show, Sup Forums?

Hillary still isn't president, never will be, and injured herself walking. She obviously needs to sign more books at the Costco.

Oy Vey!!! You got us... Madam President when?!

>only 3 bad things

Dems still circle jerking the mueller investigation? When will they learn?

What I don't understand is why do the shills continue being fucking slaves to pure evil?

>What have you got to show, Sup Forums?
ALOT of triggered snowflakes, well worth the downsides

wtf I love hillary now.

Keep laughing. Laugh it up. Pretty soon you won't be.

Remember when the dems weren't even giving trump 6 months let alone a year?

You'll see! Mueller's gonna do a flip ANY DAY NOW, he's gonna announce that he's pro-Trump and going to arrest Hillary for Pizzagate related crimes and every Democrat in the country will be locked up for collusion! Your time is almost up, shill, tick tock!

why?
what's gonna happen besides nothing?

I honestly wanna see all Media Matters employees go to prison.

>Sup Forums btfo thread
>2 posts by this ID

Watch this thread get 300 replies later.

Every time I see the 9001st overly desparate "SURELY IT'S HAPPENING THIS TIME!" thread of the day on Pizzagate/Assange/Hillary/Seth Rich/Comey/Rice I have a good hearty laugh just like OP.

That's why Sup Forumslacks get so triggered by threads like these, because deep down they know its true.

> moar nothing
> absolutely nothing

You forgot about these

It IS happening, shill! Mueller is in it for Seth Rich, he's a double agent. Comey didn't get fired, he quit because he knew that he'd get locked up for assisting in the obstruction of justice of the investigation into Seth Rich.

Yeah, I get it. Winning is more important than being correct and standing by your values when you're a liberal faggot.

No shill, but when does this shit hit the fan? When does the deep state get brought down like a ton of bricks?

I get triggered because this is an off topic post that is not a discussion, aka a fucking shill thread. KYS

So you got what you wanted anyway. Worth the shot, no?

The amount of angst and butthurt he has caused for people I hate has been worth it.

>muh russian values

Mueller has nothing and will continue to be BTFO.

Cap this.

Why is Trump so cucked? Why no special counsel for Dem-related stuff? Why do you have only retarded LARPs every two days to keep you going?

Sup Forums ETERNALLY BTFO

BASED SESSIONS!

God damn.
Grow up.

when I come visit you in jail will u laugh for me, slaveblue

BUT HER EMAILS

what i dont understand is how you still think these are people? they are all bots with programmed responses based on keywords. ignoring them literally btfo's them

Th-T-They're all bots.............

>1 year later
>still butthurt

The_Donald: "Th-th-these things take time."
Reality: Mueller appointed in a heartbeat. Everything is so fast in Dem world. Sup Forums BTFO

at this point, I think its bullshit.. If they actually had something they would have arrested his cuck ass already. No one wants this guy to survive for a another 4 years. Not the republicucks or the demofags so he would have been thrown in jail by now. There is 0 logic in having the investigation to go on this long.