Is there any anime out there that is more of a masterpiece than Steins gate is?

Is there any anime out there that is more of a masterpiece than Steins gate is?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4N3N1MlvVc4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes, there are many anime better than Steins;Gate.

>changing the database somehow causes the timeline to shift despite time travel not happening
>there is no reason why they couldn't have just wiped the entire database
>SERN is stupid to go to such extreme lengths just so that they could protect their secret time travel emails, while leaving everything that could actually damage them relatively unprotected
>SERN is stupid for putting Moeka in charge of raiding the lab instead of just using her to gather intelligence
>SERN is stupid for using Moeka in the first place when clearly they're capable of hiring competent mercenaries
>the mercenaries are stupid for standing around like idiots while Moeka fucked their entire operation up and not securing the time machine
>there is no way IBN could have created an encryption scheme in the 1960s that Daru couldn't crack using a modern computer
>the bullshit with the video was pulled completely out of their ass
>if you asked a monkey to explain data compression and he flung his shit at you, it would be more accurate than Steins;Gate when it comes to data compression
>Okabe and Mayuri's relationship gets maybe a paragraph of backstory despite it being essential to half the story
>Kurisu is almost ruined by shitty b-b-betsu ni modern tsundere moments that don't fit in with the rest of her character
>shitload of spinoffs and not one, NOT A SINGLE FUCKING ONE, is about Okabe and Daru's resistance movement

It's still pretty good though. I'm playing Chaos;Head right now, I'm hoping that they won't fuck up as much since psychology is easy to bullshit.

Nope, STEM Gate is the true thinking mans anime.

Re:zero

Re:Zero. Stem gate is trash.

Steins Gate was okay but overrated.

Madoka was just a better S;G desu.

I honestly thought this anime was written by a redditor.

b8
half b8

Chaos;Head was pretty fun but not for the good writting, just for the surprising twists.

White Fox is run by redditors and adapts stuff they'd like.
>Steins;Gate.
>Akame ga Kill
>Re:Zero

Fate/Zero - Unlimited Blade Works

Deleting the Echelon log works because it affects Suzuha's past. Her time machine works properly in Beta which is why it doesn't crash into Radio Kaikan.
The video and the resistance are explained in more depth in Zero.

Have you checked out Sword Art Online?

youtube.com/watch?v=4N3N1MlvVc4

Psycho pass is on the same level.

But the past changes the instant Okabe deletes the log. At every other point in the VN, the past changed only when someone time-traveled. In addition, you shouldn't have to read spinoffs in order to understand the main work.

He cant keep finding a way!

>fate without causation
>world lines as a concept
>only fix for the second death is confirmation bias
>first half is nothing happening
>there are three good characters in the whole story, two are time travelers the other commits suicide
>the red headed tsundere is a push over and has more in common with the dandere architype
Steins;Gate was pretty bad to be honest

It's explained in the VN (and in the anime too I believe) that you don't need to time travel to change the divergence, as long as the action affects important events. Deleting the dmail before SERN sees it prevents them from finding the lab, and without them they never make a working time machine, which is what cause the jump to Beta. It also happens in Zero because whoever claims Amadeus is able to build a time machine in the future, which causes seemingly random divergence changes.

these are great (akame average)

Fate/zero is god tier, UBW is average though

you are retarded

>moek>good
mayuahii is best grill btw

Literally kill yourselves.

>The Mayurifag hates Moeka
Color me surprised.

>implying everyone doesn't hate moeka

When the FUCK is Steins:Gate 0 coming out?

It was my favorite anime so it was indeed a masterpiece in my eyes, but I can see why some people might not considerate it great. It does have its flaws as a show but I just thought it had so many perfect 10/10 moments, great comedy, and tons of rewatching value.

Also Kurisu is my waifu so there is quite a bias.

>changing the database somehow causes the timeline to shift despite time travel not happening

Changing the database determines whether Kurisu is kidnapped or not and whether SERN gains their monopoly on time travel.

Had they not erased it SERN would take over the world, killed Okabe thus causing Suzuha's time machine to be poorly made and it crashes into that building in the past saving Kurisu.

If they do erase the data SERN never finds out they built a time machine. They never capture Kurisu, never get a monopoly on time travel and take over the world. Okabe lives and builds a better timemachine for suzuha which doesn't crash into the building and disrupt the conference that ultimately kills Kurisu

Oh also
>there is no way IBN could have created an encryption scheme in the 1960s that Daru couldn't crack using a modern computer

I'm not a computer person so I can't explan the details but that's actually real: the ibn 5100 does actually have some kind of decryption system that read certain code.

Go read about the John Titor hoax that the show is based on, he's the one that actually brought it to light that the ibn 5100 could do that, no one else was aware of it at the time

Evangelion. Get the fuck out.

>>there is no way IBN could have created an encryption scheme in the 1960s that Daru couldn't crack using a modern computer
That is like saying there is no way we couldn't crack ancient Egyptian since we speak English.
Language and code formatting rapidly become obsolete and unsolvable unless you have old machines that can bring the code up to date.

No wonder Subaru chose the filthy communist over the right choice, then.

How do they keep doing it?

This is just a cheap Re:Zero ripoff.
Before you idiots say Steinsgate came first, Re:zero was novel first retards.

Steins;Gate has been around since 2009 dumbass

K-on

I enjoyed it. If there's one thing I could change about it, it would be less cute girls around Okabe and Daru. Kurisu is fine but turn the others into guys and you have a reasonable suspension of disbelief matching the serious tone the show tries to push.