Do you think the USA is heading for another civil war?

Do you think the USA is heading for another civil war?

What are you doing to prepare for this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-x4vvHUx6Uk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No, I think you're a shill who wants civil war rather than Trump taking down the cabal.

Inb4 300+ Sup Forums users call me a retard for having questions.

what cabal? enlighten me

Cabal, derived from the word Kabbalah. Hoarded and kept secret by the bloodline families in order to have a monopoly on the keys to higher level consciousness. They focus only on the negative though and gain their power by devious means. Sacrifices, murders, destruction of countries, etc. They have maintained dominion over the earth for hundreds, if not thousands of years.

Try to keep comments relevant to the thread please

>What are you doing to prepare for this?
by not being there

t.american

Fuck you faggot.

retard

>thinking Canada won't be affected by a war going on just miles away

Yeah okay kid.

No, that was averted when we elected Trump. What am I doing to prepair? I'm gonna sit back on Nov 4 and laugh my ass off while I watch maybe a thousand (if that) LARPing commies get massacred by the National Guard/ local cops

Babylonian black magic?

Are you fucked in the head?

it might not :^)

Don't tell him what to do faggot.

I will personally come up there and kick your ass

Americans are too comfy for a civil war. There is too much at stake right now for people to lose. At most there would be a seccession of liberal states from republican states.

Finally, a real answer!

Which ones are the liberal states?

why?

i'm ready for war.
I want war.

how much of Sup Forums is ready?
maybe even hungry for it

He knows it would be easy

There won't be a civil war between civilian parties.

The demographics of active radical leftists is too small to warrant any possibility of warfare. Americans are also too comfy with the sordid state of affairs in our time to do anything. We will all sit on our asses content with misery until we die and the next generation pushes the boulder in our place.

Painting a peace sign on a white tshirt so people who want to kill/capture me are kept to a minimum

Oh, okay

I guess it would just be civil unrest getting squashed by a massive militarized police force, amiright?

Lifting and practicing at the gun range

But in all honesty nothing is going to happen. I might consider illegally CCW’ing on November 4th

>kekistan flag
>thinks a civil war is near
you're retarded

No theres food on everyones tables, etc

>Sees's post
>See's flag
>Kek's at newfag

>CCW’ing
What is that

Fuck off faggot.

I figured you'd all make fun of me a lot more if I showed my actual country's flag.

Depends how uppity the South gets, same as last time. They were able to get through 8 years of Obama without starting a war, so I think we're safe.

man the fuck up, kiddo!

We are working tirelessly.

Concealed Carrying a weapon (pistol)

hopefully

Massive civil unrest is assured, but nothing on the same scale as a civil war. It will be anarchic, with police forces being bolstered in cities to alleviate the uptick of violent crime. New surveillance systems and security checks will be put in place. If you take Vegas as an example, there are already plans to install metal detectors and other improved measures in hotels.

Civil unrest would not be squashed, it would be amplified under the increasingly stressful conditions.

>Do you think the USA is heading for another civil war?
Of course not, retard.

K den

pls no bully

Probably. Show it anyway.

We respect your honesty.

you asked for it sadly now by hiding in the first place.

>A fucking leaf

What the fuck would you know, limey? You don't live next to the yanks like I do

Thank for commenting, but isn't it time for you to face Mecca and pray your daughters don't get gang raped by arabs again today?

Concealed carry

You’re a knifebin poster aren’t your

Investing in gun manufacturing companied

even worse

Never going to be one, As long as people can run out and feed off McDonalds dollar menu.
>The ride continues

Oh. In Canada we don't allow random strangers to walk into kindergartens with uzi's. That probably seems strange and bewildering to you.

i hope so. this kike infested shithole needs to be dismantled

1 in 5 people on U.S. soil are immigrants. Short of civil war, whites have lost control of the country. We will have spics and niggers deciding who gets elected, based on who will promise to redistribute the most white wealth.

Your kids will grow up as an oppressed minority. And you don't want a civil war?

Absolutely disgusting

Na we are dumb but not retarded like inbred muslims

>Implying Sup Forums is actually white people being white supremacists.

America is still mostly Christians we will be Fine suck it haters Murrica

If it happened what would the sides be? Government vs whites/gun owners? Hahahah
It will be the government vs minorities. So, the question is, will antifa/BLM and their ilk be organized enough to offer resistance to militarized police forces nation wide?

>implying it's not just a bunch of beta losers too cowardly to do anything

fify

No. For a proper civil war the military would have to have split loyalties, which it does not--it's a true blue conservative institution.

(((christians)))

It was waaaaaaay worse in the 60's and 70's.

You retards are naive if you think we are anywhere near a civil war.

No
Nothing
retard

O there is going to be a war it's going to be us against the deep state fuck all this dived and concure shit

group that works to enslave us to the oil economy, instead of letting us break free to colonize the solar system which is our destiny

>what would the sides be?
Liberals vs Conservatives. You guys seem pretty keen on having a bloodbath for real.

But police/military would surely side with conservatives.... I would hardly call that a war.

Guess who started the thread?

Don't you have a horde of refugees to let into "your" country, kraut?

Do you have any proof of this group's existence?

Not even close. You will see at least a year or two of massive pocketed uprisings in cities towns, which will promptly get stomped into oblivion. That hasn't even happened yet. The US is not a country in Europe, it is the size of Europe. We have a good thing going despite the lefty fuckery. We are all well fed, even our homeless are fucking fat.

You will need at a minimum, a 5 year span of low resources, overall crisis, and mass killings by identifiable groups raiding towns and eventually cities. For example, if the lefty waged a couple years long campaign of attacking republicans resulting in dead people and occupying their conquest and claiming it theirs, then you would start to see a civil war brewing.

Outside of that, it's only retards doing something stupid which everyone disagrees with (murder), and the media using it to drive whatever they want to push. It's honestly isolated retards. No cohesive groups or takeovers. Just idiots with high emotion and little intelligence... and nobody is joining that army.

>Trump taking down the cabal.

Anyday now. You reddit faggots have been assuaged with funny tweets and le sjw triggering while your country is still taking in migrants, is still heavily globalizing and is still fighting wars for Isreal.

Time is running out fast and Trump isn't even a fraction of a fraction extreme enough to stop the impending genocide.

>it's only retards doing something stupid
That's exactly the problem. Your country is 100% total retards.

>impending genocide
What are you talking about? Who cares about Arabs killing other Arabs?

You Canucks have had it good for far too long.

Since you're an American I can safely assume you don't know a damn thing about history.

The United States already tried to annex Canada, in 1812. You failed. Try it again, it would be like another Vietnam. Another war you can't really win.

Dream on faggot the day of the rake approaches

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=-x4vvHUx6Uk
Post some new civil war redpills, I've seen this one too many times.

Go ahead; try the same thing and expect different results

we love you canada that's the only reason we tried to annex you

Germany isn't a country