Shingeki no Kyojin

Who is Zeke's boss?
Eren's true enemy is himself.
Warriors aren't different of soldiers?

Who dies and who lives?

I'M GONNA MARRY HANGE!!

I wanna fondle Mikasa's big, round, firm ass.

Bert a cute

Meant to be together.

Wordcloud of last thread

Get out of here Armin

Isayama is a hack.

How you do that?

LM soon.

Levi and EMA are shit.

Here comes the BRA fag
>muh character depth

Hanji needs to become a mom ASAP

TELL ME ABOUT ISAYAMA
WHY DOES HE RUSH THE PLOT?!

If I take his Armin sue off will he die?

So he has more time to play vidya and live the NEET lifestyle.

It's confirmed in an interview that Isayama regrets SnK. SnK is a huge mistake.

>Isayama regrets SnK
We can tell.

It would be extremely painful to the narrative

>to the narrative
pfffffft

This picture is so cute. EMA is the main reason why i love SNK

It doesn't matter what the narrative does, what matters is Isayama's plan.

You know, if he did not know the story will end, he wouldn't hinted Ymir being from royalty, the titans inside the walls, Reiss, coodinate, etc.

He said it before, he does not know how the characters will react so it depends on how the plot moves.

Isayama is shy so I think he does not know how to express himself sometimes.

That better be the reality man. I really don't want yet another media to disappoint the fuck outta me.

He said the story will go just as he planned from the start, relax.

I think the Walls would be destroyed and that won't be a happy ending but a bitersweet one with only a few characters alive.

Good enough. I don't want a "Everyone lived happy ever after" but I don't want a "Everyone died, enjoy the loose ends and your unfinished, rushed manga faggot" at all.

This is starting to grow into me.

There was someone last thread that waid there was a Mikasafag who would translate the guidebookk. I request again if you can link me to the place where that dude's gonna put up the translation.

Wall titans waking up and wrecking shit is almost guaranteed.

What about the Titan King? Will he come back?

Armin a shit.

wait i just realized
>eren's true enemy is himself
>eren has the coordinate which carries the will of the first king
>his will is weak on Eren due to him not being a Reiss but could still awaken
wow dude, that's some heavy foreshadowing

– So even though it seemed like there was an option for Eren to “make a decision for the sake of his comrades,” in fact there was not? Not long before [Vol. 16], Eren kept being abnormally pessimistic, I almost couldn’t handle it myself.

Isayama: When Eren realized that his father was actually the culprit of disrupting peace inside the Walls, and that he himself also impedes that serenity, Eren wanted to give up living. Before, he believed the notion that "My identity as a Titan is a unique existence,” but after knowing more about Grisha and himself, Eren knew that wasn’t true. Moreover, the fact that he consumed his own father completely stupefied him. At that point, he could no longer lie to himself or anyone else, and thus felt “I shouldn’t be living in this world.” That’s pretty much the situation.

– So the only one who truly surfaced again from the endless abyss was Historia?

Isayama: “My entire existence, from beginning to now, completely depended on my father’s decisions.” Within this despair, when Eren witnessed the very similar Historia releasing herself from the Reiss curse, he decided that he must do the same. Everything must be done for his own good - when you think about things this way, it’s easier to understand Eren.

You missed the get, fucking loser.

EH confirmed

Where are the Ymirfags when you need to laugh

Hiding and pretending Ymir is relevant to the plot

Shitkasa tried to help Eren since the beginning of the manga, and Historia BTFO her with 3 times as less appearances.

I suppose there's something in the basement that could trigger those memories. Not through him but Historia, she is the last Reiss.

Mikasa only wanted to protect Eren. In the interview he described Mikasa as his caretaker.

Well, shit. That's the third time EMfags are on suicide watch.

Mikasa gets cucked by blondes all the time. Maybe Eren only likes blondes.

>When Eren realized that his father was actually the culprit of disrupting peace inside the Walls.
What? Eren only knows his father killed the Reiss and stole the coodinate. Is this a spoiler Isayama?

That's what caused the goverment to sacrfice most of the refugees user. Otherwise the Reiss would have driven the Titans away.

He hinted for Zeke being Eren's brother too.

It's over Historia won the Erenbowl.

So everyone in the series is supposed to be Western except Mikasa and her mom, right? Why aren't there more of them?

>Why aren't there more of them?
Because titans.

They were driven away for their inferior genes. See the Reiss king knew that the Japanese were the only honorary aryans, but he allowed only a small number of them

So, who is Zeke's boss? Any ideas?

Grisha. Once, at least.

I do not remember that.

Bert was expected in the wreckage brother. Zeke knows that the fire rises now.

– So the confrontation with the Female Titan in volume 8 was Eren’s rite of passage?

Isayama: After he discovered that Annie was the Female Titan, Eren did not feel anger but rather uncertainty. Why was he uncertain? During the creation of a story, leading the protagonist into a dilemma is a must. “Should I go fight Annie?” - how to make that kind of decision is beyond crucial. In order to let the lead character have mental progress, impossible choices have to be illustrated. This is also why Eren himself undulates along with the plot.

Eren is a slut for Jean.

When did he hint at that?

The Warriors made their move agaisn't the Wall Kingdon. So the Reiss prepared to create a new Coordinate, Frieda Reiss to dealt with this threat. However Grisha arrived and took the coordinate from then, knowing that they wouldn't change a thing even if they gave security to the Wall people agaisn't the Warriors. They would all go back to the same loop all over again. So he took it and gave it to his son, despite knowing the people would be at the mercy of the Titans now, at least until the Coordinate awakened inside Eren.

Grisha was sure the coordinate will awake on Eren, how do you think that could happen?

He didn't. He just trusted that it would because Eren was special to him. A huge gamble as Eren could have died, and the Coordinate lost forever. But he believed Eren was a fighter who could overcome these problems and eventually free humanity from the Titans. That's what we know of Grisha's intentions, but Zeke could reveal more.

Why did Grisha leave the fate of mankind to his retarded son instead of handling things himself?

Probably because the warriors/Zeke were after him.

Jean pls

From 1 to 10, how much of a rapist Levi is?

Judging from this chapter literally 0.

But if he wanted Eren to free humanity from Titans, he needed to be sure his son will be able to control the coordinate power. Or I am wrong?

He's special, remember.

Newbie here.
Can anyone reupload a bigger version of this image of the best trio for me? Eren's love square.

He had too little time. The Reiss (Rod), the military police, the nobles and the warriors would all be coming for his ass. And even if the people inside the walls didn't know it was Grisha who did it, they would have noticed him training Eren how to be a Titan. Not to mention the Warriors would have noticed as well.

Characters alive at the end of the manga:

Mikasa
Armin
Jean
Hange
Connie
I would say Annie too.

Everybody else is going to die.

Did Levi get a boner when Mikasa mounted him?

What about Sasha? She already escaped death once.

I am not sure but it is either Sasha or Connie or maybe both will die and Historia will survive. Annie will die.

The thing is, if Sasha had died back when she was supposed to, it would have made zero difference on the story because outside of that time, as Sasha has not been relevant since then. So if he killed her now or back then it would have been the same for her character. But Isayama decided not to, so I think that's confirmation enough that she's got a ticket to ride.

Survive Tier
Mikasa
Jean
Armin
Sasha
Connie
Hanje

Shounen Protag Sacrifice Tier
Eren

Died for Muh Promise Tier
Levi

In Danger Tier
Historia
Ymir

Possible Redemption Before Death or Survival Tier
Hitch
Annie

Gonna Get Fucked Tier
Zeke
Reiner

When will he be back?

Historia is the last Reiss so I think she will survive. Take Sasha off.

he'll come back to claim his waifus back
and he'll get cucked again

Do the Reiss carry the will of the First King on their genes? Or does that only work when they have the Coordinate inside them? Cause Frieda started acting all weird before she even got the Coordinate.

When they have the Coordinate. If Eren was a Reiss, he will be affected by the philosophy of the First King. Rod wanted to inject Historia for that.

Obviously.

Did she feel it?

Yet both Rod and Frieda believed in the ideals of the First King without the Coordinate. Were they just brainwashed? Either way, it seems that Historia broke free from that curse.

The manlet might be short, but his dong is quite long.

Survive Tier
Mikasa
Jean
Armin
Connie
Hanje

Shounen Protag Sacrifice Tier
Eren

Died for Muh Promise Tier
Levi

Last Reiss Tier
Historia

Dead Lesbian Last Seen 2013 Tier
Ymir

Possible Redemption Before Death or Survival Tier
Hitch
Annie

Gonna Get Fucked Tier
Zeke
Reiner

Sasha has not value as a character on her own. The same thing with Connie. They're EMA's and Jean character development fodder.

>Six characters surviving
That's too many I'd say 3 is more realistic. It won't hurt if the majority dies at the end.

Then that would be Mikasa, Hanje and Armin. You could squish Jean inside too.

I just want Hange to be safe forever.

If Sasha died when she was supposed to she'd be forgettable as Petra and Nifa. Her surviving and continuing to help out the main characters is what's made her memorable.

Her leg was literally on his dick, so yeah.

>is what's made her memorable.
To fucking who. She only gained popularity because of the anime. And she has yet to have any impact on the story whatsoever. Even Connie is more relevant that Sasha.

I still think Armin, Mikasa and Jean will survive. I said this before "Armin's death" but now that he is a shifter he could die along with the last shifters or survive.

I think he's safe enough, more that Jean at least. But I wonder how exactly Connie and Sasha will die if they really do end as fodder.

I bet 5 characters:

Armin, Mikasa, Jean, Hange and Historia.

Did Mikasa take responsibility?

I think Jean is going to be fine. Mikasa is the Ackerman, Armin the brain, Jean the realistic guy, Hange the scientist and Historia the last Reiss.

She's gonna own him one after he brought back Armin. So I say maybe another time in privacy.

A character doesn't have to heavily impact the story to be memorable, friendo.

THIS! So much this!!
Soon...