Move to Maryland from Florida

>move to Maryland from Florida
>can't take my 8 rifles, 5 handguns, or 2 shotguns
Thank God the police have guns up here. They really keep me safe

> From Maryland
> Head back for x-mas holiday to visit my parents
> My dad, from the south, has a closet full of guns that he brought with him to Maryland, plus a few rifles he bought at the Outdoor World (arundel mills)

What the fuck are you on about? What checkpoint on the Maryland border confiscated your guns, faggot?

Kolbe v. Hogan
heard of it?

I live in Maryland. I'm literally surrounded by niggers, the local schools are all 89% black.

I work in Baltimore, a couple months ago some nig got gunned down on the street I work at. Really wish there was concealed carry in MD .

>old bay
For some reason I thought this was a Louisiana thing

Southerner here that moved up to Maryland and recently left

it fucking sucks

no idea how legal it was but I had my AR when I lived there

>>can't take my 8 rifles, 5 handguns, or 2 shotguns

YES YOU CAN!

Checkpoints, did you see any?

I just moved to Utah from Washington, where it's like 85% white.

I actually don't even concealed carry anymore because I just don't feel like I need to. In Tacoma I carried pretty much everywhere I went.

Yeah, but you're surrounded by Mormons.

exactly. when SHTF and the rest of the country collapses, I'm gonna be sitting comfy with a bunch of friendly preppers with year-long food storages and fuck tons of guns.

Just moved here a few months back, good white man was gunned down on fleet street/alicieanna area for being white and walking at night

>state not allowing you to bring your guns
literally unconstitutional

Ledo's pizza is pretty fucking fantastic though. Their sauce is the shit.

>moving to a state that won't let you bring your guns

State court literally found the gun ban in the state was unconstitutional. State immediately requested an en blanc hearing where the cucked judges ruled it was totally fine. State law bans any and all things that could be construed as assault rifles and handguns. You are allowed to own some shotguns and some rifles, that are solely hunting rifles with less than 10 round magazines.
Fun fact, this was a case that was heard en blanc in February 2016. It was meant to be appealed up to the SCOTUS ONLY IF hillary got her pick in. If that happened, her pick would have been the vote on the court that overturned Heller, which allows us to own assault rifles. So as it stands now, Maryland cant, but the rest of the US can. Several other cases can make it up the docket in maryland, but with the precedent, the are no going anywhere and will get shot down at the trial level.
if they found it you would have been a felon
not here
not willing to risk jail time and my professional career on it. Had FL tags on my car at the time I drove up and they routinely pull FL tags over thinking they may have handguns and not understand the state's laws here, which makes them illegal to carry or transport from any place other than from the home in maryland to a gunshop for repairs.

Kek I was just about to post about ledos, I moved out of md a few years ago but literally the only thing I miss is ledo pizza and utz chips(utz is east coast only) I’m in Cali and everything out here sucks.

if you weren't a complete faggot you would bring em anyway.

Why the fuck would you move to such a cucked state?

The only reasons I stay in Florida is the fact that I can own any gun I want and that I can grow pretty much anything here to live off the land. Also, much of the state is still pretty white. Otherwise, I'd move to new Hampshire or something because I hate the heat.

we all know he will. it's just that this is him covering his ass, since this website is a honey pot. when he goes to court he'll say "yo honah, i pasifically said id not bring my guns"

well hopefully ginsberg retires or dies and court can get stacked red.

Maryland is a shit state filled with liberal cucks, Ocean city is a piece of shit that needs to be torn down. Old Bay is a meme. Under Armor dying. Ledos pizza = shit tier. This state is a tumor.

t. Marylander

At least Ocean City isn't overrun with faggots like Rehoboth is.

Wait, do other places not have Ledo Pizza?

Never even considered this before. Not saying it is good, just that I never thought of it as a Maryland-centric chain.

Maryland seems like Nigger Central with shit tier beaches

But Rehobeth is in Delaware. and Ocean City is infested with niggers.

That whole region is overrun once you get away from all the touristy areas and the whites that live there year round are all on meth anyway so they may as well be niggers.

>they routinely pull FL tags over thinking they may have handguns and not understand the state's laws here,
They don't. You're an idiot. Long guns (read shotguns and non "assault rifles") are perfectly fine to bring into the state.

This is county dependent so I really hope you don't live in central part of the state where everything is cucked to death.
>long guns
See above.

>assault weapons
Swap the parts to make it state compliant, bring it into state, then swap non compliant parts back on when you're in your home. It's what my buddy did when he moved back to MD, the police are not going to search your home for weapons in the middle of the night. It's a shit state but not full on 1984.

>handguns
That's where shit gets a bit tricky. Generally if you keep the ammo separate and the weapon in a locked case unloaded, out of site, and don't act like a spaz if you get pulled over, you'll be fine. You're just transporting them, right? I drive home for the holidays all the time with my handguns and ar. The sheriff's deputies in the county I'm from all know I do it, they all do it, everyone that lives there generally does it. Fuck, the sheriff even asks if I brought my AR back up.

Regardless get the fuck out while you can. There is no hope for that god forsaken shithole. I love my county but

Guess again faggot

I moved from MD to SC, there wasn't a Ledo's here 10 yrs. ago, there is one now, I really missed that shit.

>There is no hope for that god forsaken shithole.

checked satan