Is he Saitama?

Is he Saitama?
Is ONE just fucking with us and he'll never be revealed?
Also OPM thread

If I'm remembering right hasn't Blast been around before the hero association even existed? Saitama was like 7 when Blast saved Tats as a girl.

>as a girl
She's a man now?

She's like 28 or something

Maybe he was originally Saitama but ONE changed it because you retards wouldn't stop revealing the twist.

What if he was a bald guy who trained a lot and grew hair.

The joke was used for king instead. Going with the same trick twice would have been too cheap.

Kek I can see this scenario
>I spent 6 years training with this insane regimen
>I was bald, but after 3 years I grew a full head of hair, I also gained tremendous strength

He's Murata sensei from Mob Psycho.

>Is he Saitama?
Nah, he actually has a job

He kinda looks like Metal Bat. Maybe he's Metal Bat's father.

>people still unironically believe the "Blast is Saitama" theory

Unless he's Saitama that somehow gained the power to time travel, regrow his hair, and get a job on the side of heroing, no, he is not.

it's his dad

It's Mumen rider.

Blast = Lebron James

You heard it here first.

His design is so disappointing.

Who cares, King is still strongest

Were you expecting something grander?

I can understand but I like that he has a more average build and lame costume like Saitama, it just adds intrigue

I was expecting anything else besides another Saitama costume or Saitamaish character. I feel like ONE has done enough parallels of Saitama with Garou and Boros already.

Why couldn't other heroes win against Garou?

Blast is something far closer though so the connection with Saitama is intriguing. The fact that it's stated he'll show up when needed but was absent for Boros and Garou adds to it. With ONE it could be a bait-and-switch or something completely different though.

He could just sense that Saitama was in the area and decide that he wasn't needed
It's not like Saitama ever got close to being defeated in those fights

That's a possibility I thought of and that in and of itself sounds interesting

It doesn't really matter, just saying I liked his appearance. I speculated on him being something different before the reveal and how it could have been as interesting as well.

He's too old to be Saitama.

This guy is the only one who might be Blast.

nose too big
>yfw nose was a disguise all along

Whats the timeline between mob and onepunch?

Is there a theory with mob in the heroes association? How about seigan?

Mob and OPM are two separate universes aren't they???

DIS FAGOT GET IT!

Final fight is Saitama thinking about whether he should beat him and get hair back, or leave and remain strong.
He beats him up and gets his hair back.
Then marries Tiny Tornado Tits and has many many children.

Here you go my son.

Still not the same universe unless stated that way.

that's just an easter egg
saitama wore a mob psycho 100000 shirt, and Reigen had saitama as his phone background image.

Mob Psycho, despite the fictional cities, plays in the real world while OPM plays in a fictional world with a super continent that looks like the Saitama prefecture of Japan

Metal Bat hit the sewer cover that Garou threw and it hit some random guy at Mob Psycho.

>OPM plays in a fictional world with a super continent that looks like the Saitama prefecture of Japan
I never knew OPM was that deep.
I think I understand now.

It gets even more deep and meta, that is where ONE grew up

ONE is saitama.
He is one with Saitama.
All of us are ONE.
Together.
The entire universe is just one big joke.

his two popular series: ONE punch man, mob psycho ONEhundred(produced by bONEs; relaeased on Shogakukan's mobile app MangaONE)

This has to stop, I can't take much more.

>the "god" homeless emperor mentions isn't a single entity trying to cause havoc in the world, but one of a race of powerful sentient beings..
>each represent a form of devotion/obsession, i.e; love of crabs, admiring monsters, the need to train to become the strongest hero, etc.
>humans who share these obsessions with their respective "gods" can receive their powers by having a near death experience that are caused by their obsession i.e; Garou getting his ass handed to him to prove he's the ultimate monster, Saitama overexerting his body.
>more near death experience caused by their obsession = more powerful they become. Saitama had several, to the point of having nearly all his hair follicle die out
>Blast is a more upbeat, hot blooded Saitama, sharing the same obsession & mindset. the god representing this obsession is too much any one person to handle, half are bestowed to Blast & the other to Saitama later on. the tragedy Shiwababa preditcted was of the two fighting.

Sup Forums get out.

Because Garou is a saiyan.

Is Boros a dragon+ threat?
Or God?

ONE make Garou a god threat and made Boros, his equal below than that
Or is this just Murata's idea?
To make more filler on OPM?

>be a terrible artist
>draw some scribbles and reveal a mysterious character who'll be forgotten by me after 3 days
>post it in the internet
>readers think it's deep and try to figure out who it is

It's nice being a hack

user, stop being underaged.

I would say Mob is a prequel just for the fact that the butt chin guy from episode one looks like the founder of the Hero Association.

I brought it up because i thought so too. In one of the earlier chapters of mob manga, tatsumaki made a cameo.

Are the people from Sup Forums gone ?
Are the OPM hipters gone ?
Can we finally have an OPM thread in peace again ?

aside from story times, I don't think something like that is possible anymore

Just watch Mob Psycho.

Shit, son

she didn't do a cameo, does no one understand what an easter egg is anymore?

Not an argument, it's just a running gag ONE loves pulling.

Blast is 40+ so no

Is Blast Saitama's dad?

Murata is dragging out the series under One's direction because he's lazy and does OPM as a hobby.

girl:woman::boy:man
hope this helps

Not at all, where does futa fit in here?

He was originally a hero for a hobby but he managed to find a job so he stopped being a hero.

>Lazy

>He fihgts Saitama
>They're even
>He trains and goes bald
>Finally is the one to beat Saitama

What if blast was going to show up to deal with garou or boros but he was just stuck at his job

There are no threat+. We would have heard about wolf+, tiger+ and demon+ as well otherwise.

what if Blast doesn't exist and is just Totsumiki's hallucination because she wants someone to save her.

oy