Well Sup Forums ?? what do you have to say for yourselves?

well Sup Forums ?? what do you have to say for yourselves?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0xrSH0G8kBo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Puerto_Rican_status_referendum,_2012
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Darrin_Bell
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Those facial features on the white people are all wrong.

They're spic facial features

what? i want brown people to suffer.

>texas
>white

Puerto Rico doesn't pay federal taxes. They shouldn't get federal aid.

>They're spic facial features
^ This
Those on the left are mexicans or submexicans with dyed hair.

You're fucking idiots, Jesus Christ that isn't the point.
Duh it's obvious Trump is a white nationalist you doofus.

Amazing how Texas has suddenly become a 99% white state!

I'd be willing to bet more taxpayer money time and effort was spent on Puerto Rico than in the texas and Florida hurricane.

What's funny is that the areas of Florida and Texas hit worst by the hurricanes had predominantly Hispanic populations. But democrats are so racist they see Florida and Texas as white.

DING
DING
DING

WHY IS THE POTUS NOT GIBBINGS DEM DATS?!?!?!

APOLOGIZE NOW!!!!!

Gay

I'm through with Fluffalumpf, this is inexcusable

>what do you have to say for yourselves?
Gas the kikes, race war now

Actually that is the point, they're trying to indicate with their shitty little cartoon that the only differences between people are the superficial hair and skin colors and nothing else.

This. I heard all these fags on twitter gloating during/after the hurricanes, "haha all those racist white rednecks deserve it for voting trump haha", even though the affected ares have massive hispanic populations, not to mention it's probably where most of their beloved "dreamers" (illegal aliens) reside.

sadly true
White burger contractors will have to go down there and rebuild everything. The ricans will watch and complain

>They're spic facial features

Well they are Texans, after all.

It's literally the same drawing but with different colors and a mustache. They forgot to put the mustache on the spic wife, though.

The dummy is the author of that cartoon who does not understand that Puerto Ricans do not pay federal income tax like those in the 50 states.

I'm happy about it

you expect a spic comic maker to draw 2 separate couples?

White people are going extinct, spics are reproducing at a formidable rate. Why would you not spend more on the endangered species?

mean post nice triples

Checked, and I'd like to also add that they don't have any electoral votes either.

Pr is just a territory not a state.

it's not racist when texas has paid hundreds of billions of dollars into emergency funds, and puerto rico has paid close to zero.

this

fpbp
first thing that came to mind was "are these blond people half mongol?"

The United States of America can not even continue to pay for its own wars, what makes you or anyone think it is going to be successful paying for its own protectorates?

You're going to see a lot of simpletons taking shots at PR's ethnic background and some indecent casually racist remarks, but racism is what imposed our order on theirs in the first place -- in other words, it's not an excuse to disregard them, since it is the excuse we used to occupy them.

However, if we do disregard them at all, then it's only going to crank up the instability of Latin American states in our hemisphere and we'll have a real long list of problems related to migration like you'll never believe even today. If you think the situation with Mexicans is bad, then you're going to find one big nightmare in every major city across America with Puerto Ricans. Before you know it, sanctuary cities will have one more demographic to keep around in their neighborhoods, while Donald Trump helplessly commits to his Twitter crusade against Los Angeles and New York's continental sized fuck you.

While one could isolate this problem to Puerto Rico, using the excuse that it's Puerto Rico's fault that they're poor, it would be a misstep that ignores the greater problem.

Pax Americana is in decline and it can not afford for its alliances or treaties with a state as humble as Puerto Rico or the greatest Asian power of the 20th century - Japan.

Trump is a dud. He can not withdraw from what made America great and at the same time strengthen our core. If the federal government can not pay for the infrastructure of its global empire, then it is no longer a global empire.

You jackasses have a nice day, and remember that it's only a terrible state of decline if you're not drinking a nice cold glass of beer and shooting at sharks off the back of your boat.

youtube.com/watch?v=0xrSH0G8kBo

Is there a good clear list of what they do and don't pay and get?

Obviously, what i was saying is that those aren't white feature since racially they look different.

There are more Hispanics in Texas and Louisiana than in PR. Also PR is mostly white.

Fail.

Texas voted for him, PR didn't thats why he doesn't care about them

How racist of those texans their neighbor state to have access to large amounts of petroleum and highways that connect them to other states that can help them. Why didn't we send our whole Navy to help the Puerto Ricans when they where doing nothing but watching out for nukes that may hit us???!!!

Hey, not all Texans are spics user. There are plenty of white people.

>Texas
>fema sent
>PR
>fema sent, Navy sent, Airforce sent, Marines sent, Army sent, Elon Musk sent

>rayciss

Its true, drunelpf drumpf is big racister

This.

Unironically has my vote.

Spic artist too lazy to draw two panels.

>Houston
>Louisiana
>White

now everyone knew as soon as Porto Rico walked through the god damn door you were gonna scream wacist.

Only 50% of able body men in Puerto Rico work, pick up a downed tree Jorge you don't have a boss to answer to in the morning

This, fuck Slurmplepamf and fuck white """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""people""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""".

(((Darrin Bell)))

Did Puerto Rico start paying taxes and I didn't notice?

Post more awoos please

> Is there a good clear list of what they do and don't pay and get?

Yes. They do pay: $0

They get: Whatever we give them through our good graces and they better appreciate it.

if you want them to pay taxes why don't you make them a real state then?

>They get: Whatever we give them through our good graces and they better appreciate it.

>they better appreciate it.

Or what? The federal government can't even afford to send them bread, do you think that they're going to afford to defend against a legitimate coup or any other kind of rebellion from the PR?

The only reason the PR haven't gone overboard as it is, is because they enjoy far too many luxuries as a client state integrated into the global network. I hope they run the long haul with this public perception war and use every inch they can get just to rile up D.C.

>leaf
>valid opinion
pick one

they left in Texas and Lusianna just the same as P.R. there is still aid flowing in, just no the first responders.

They keep voting to not join, like 55-to-45

Um. That one is so simply refuted you would have to be a retard to post it.

>you expect the libshits to know how to meme?
ftfy

golf shore texans are all spics though

those arrogant apes needed to be bathed in some humility

wash that welfare state away to sea.

did you just pull that out of your ass?

the latest referendum held in Puerto Rico was June 2017 and they voted 97% to become a state

"In November 2012, a referendum, the fourth as of that date, was held. A full 54.00% voted "No" to maintaining the current political status."

Never heard about the new one.

If it voted in June 2017 to join, it'll probably take several years to happen.

>spic family
>only 2 kids

Fuck that I like the whole 50 states thing. Fuck 51 it sounds gay and makes the brown people territory stick out like its special or something.

yep pretty much. they have to vote yes like four times or no like three, if they vote yes congress has to vote yes I think twice and the president has to approve if it isn't unanimous.

why don't we cut up California and have a deck?

Clearly Trumpf plans of giving them national sovereignty after he dismantles the international empire. Just a fair warning.

wtf are you talking about?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Puerto_Rican_status_referendum,_2012

Statehood
61.16%

Free Association
33.34%

Independence
5.49%

>I would support my own child through thick and thin
>Listen, I know we work together but just because I lent you $50 doesn't mean I'm going to keep doing it forever

The fucking hypocrisy :rage:

It's just a lazy artist. Obviously he drew the right panel first, then did a half-assed job of making them "white" in panel A.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Puerto_Rican_status_referendum,_2012

Look half an inch above that.

There is nothing wrong with favoring your own people, fuckfaggot.

I did, 54% voted for changing their current status and 46% voted to stay as is

So why is it bad?

Puerto Ricans get welfare but don't pay income tax.
So no, we cannot keep giving them shit with nothing to show for it.

Yeah seriously.

Texas AND Louisiana. Hispanic and Black.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Darrin_Bell
>Bell, who is Black and Jewish

>It's just a lazy artist.

No, it was a deliberate "we're all the same" message.

so only white people live in Louisiana then? am i getting this right?

Then why don't you just stop the cocktease and annex them already?

That goes for American Samoa too

Are people seriously saying that Houston and Florida are majority white states. How?

Texas handled up on themselves. FEMA was not needed. Obviously they'all take the help, but if no FEMA, Texas would've handle it on its own. It's the most based country in the US after all.

wtf i love trump now

>texas and louisiana
>blond haired blue eyed white people only

Good

Just to clarify, New Orleans is 30% white. Houston is 38% white.

I tried mentioning on leddit the other day that disaster relief is unconstituonal because there is no specific provision in the Constitution that says federal disaster relief is allowed. Am I retarded or is there an argument for the Constitutionality of disaster relief?

FLorida bro here. More niggers and Mexicans here than anything. Mexicans and blacks run rampant in orlando, Tampa, Miami, and Jacksonville. Only whites are in the villages North Central and Sarasota and Palm Springs

people are supposed to start looking out for themselves after a while

>New Orleans is 30% white
Are they anywhere close to done rebuilding that shit hole?

My vote was not wasted

>well Sup Forums ??
this is all the threads we have anymore
just shitty pictures from facebook or reddit
and then a
"WHALE POLE????"
anyone else notice this?

Puerto Ricans pay no taxes.

Racists presidents come in handy when you fight ISIS and North Korea.

I'm sure it's a (((pure coincidence))).

This ride is going to be enjoyable for seven more years

Fuck off, shithead.

Need to add more kids to the second pane and have them staring at their phones for service.

Day of the Rake's a coming, leaflet!

The Constitution traditionally has mostly consisted of negative rights (X shall not do Y) and a minority of positive rights (X shall do Y). However, express powers have generally been considered the extend of the government's mandate. There is no provision to allow federal disaster relief and there are limits which were clearly intended to disallow it, though there is no explicit ban. Our government has gotten around the spirit of the law by having Congress pass bills to fund relief, which may not be Constitutional.