Almost every single woman on my FB has this as a post. Does every single girl get sexually harassed?

Almost every single woman on my FB has this as a post. Does every single girl get sexually harassed?

>some guy looked at my butt once

me too

Why are they trying to vilify men?

>Some random guy held a door open for me. It was unsolicited. I wasn't asking for it.

This shit is just attention whoring at this point and it takes away from people who've actually experienced legit sexual assault. I've also noticed how hard they're trying to focus on adult women always being the victims while everyone is dead fucking silent about the pedophilia in Hollywood.

>some white male told me I looked hot once
>meh sexually harassed

A man one thought to talk to me, and he wasn't rich or attractive.

Me too.

If so many women were sexually harassed doesn’t that just mean it isn’t damging at all for the average person.

really makes you think

GO HOME GAMER GIRLS

Its extremely vague and can apply to anyone really but it gives people that emotional feeling if awe.

This. It delegitimizes actual cases of harassment and rape. They are hurting their own cause.

Instead of opening up about what actually happened, they disguise it behind the guise of "Me too". I their eyes, a man checking them out on the beach is the same as back alley gang rape.

Straight white male here
Me too
Many times, black women every time except for a gay black guy once

Ask if she was an attention WHORE in highschool too.

>>some average guy
>>Some average random guy
>>some average white male
ftfy, famalams

If they are attractive, and hang out with degenerates there's a pretty good chance some ones at least gotten a little too handsy once, or twice.

This!

fpbp

Let's see, I've had multiple women grab my ass, a female teacher kiss me, another female teacher tell me I looked much better when I smiled, a woman take advantage of me when I was drunk, a female higher-up at a work meeting call me muscles, and women have given me unsolicited cuddles.

Do I get a victim prize too?

When this picks up they will start the Trump grabbed a woman's pussy shit again. Almost like it is planned or something...

I'm a guy and I got sexually assaulted by a girl my freshman year of college. I was reading on my bed in my dorm room and she came in, closed the door, and jumped on top of me, pinned me down, and started trying to forcibly kiss me. When I resisted, she persisted. Finally I was able to free myself and politely asked her to leave.

I didn't make a federal case out of it. It didn't even bother me. It doesn't affect me at all today. Had I known that I could've made some money or gotten victim points, maybe I would've said something.

>If you want attention write 'me too' as a reply to this tweet
I can only imagine how many replies she got

Thank you

>I'll take "Virtue signalling" for 500 please.

They want to be a part of the group

Also, they are taught that "unwanted touching" (re: a tap on the shoulder, a hug, touch on the arm) is rape.

me2thanks

well played hollywood, the entire concept is now errrr hhhhhhhhhhkjjjj,--

Attention is like crack to females.

I've been sexually "harrased" a lot of times as a guy although i can understand if it's more uncomfortable for women. There are some real ass holes out there

I've never met these sort of people IRL, this must be an Internet or liberal state thing. I've met some terrible women, but not the SJW kind. Most people here just keep to themselves or are (mostly) decent.

>Finally I was able to free myself and politely asked her to leave.
I think this is the thing though. Men are on average way stronger than women. So if a woman tries to rape a man he is likely to be able to free himself and overpower her. Women on average don't really have the strength to overpower a male rapist, so women freak out about rape more if that makes sense(and take it to the extreme of freaking out over every little thing as "sexual harrasment" due to feminists equating shit like men wolf whistling to them going further and being rapists if they get hold of you) Sucks that that happened to you, but you say it didn't bother you and doesn't affect you, could that be because you knew/know you had the physical ability to stop her? Would you feel differently if it was a bigger stronger man that had the ability to overpower you?

#MeToo Cameltoe Harris grabbed my dick one time

>some non-chad said hello to me today and I felt sooooo raped

Harassed shouldn't even be in the same category as assaulted, somebody please smash this bitches face in with a hammer.
>DIS
>GUST

The shills are trying to make sex crimes look normal like they do with homelessness, kidnappings, and child molesting.

post pics of your sweet sweaty muscles chad, you guys need to turn this shit around on them

A free opportunity to play "victim?" Obviously every woman on social media is going to jump at the chance

Maybe don't act like sluts

>t. Female

I've been sexually harassed as a dude. I don't let it define me. That's weakness.

#MeToo. Bill Clinton was a rapist

I wish I could be sexually harassed or assaulted by a girl

Or like hugged maybe

>post pics of your sweet sweaty muscles chad, you guys need to turn this shit around on them
I'm scrawny. She was making fun of me.

this, pretty much. easy victim points and virtue signaling tactics

Pretty much, which is why they become rabid feminazis, childless roasties with BPD, obese SJWtards, etc etc.
They wouldn't get harassed if we had a patriarchal culture where men keep both men and women in line and in proper roles.
This is what the result of feminism is. Women and girls being harassed because there is no patriarch to protect them and keep them from going out alone and doing dumb shit that's bound to get them harassed, which women always do BECAUSE THEY'RE TRYING TO LURE IN A PATRIARCH TO COME AND TAKE CARE OF THEM, THIS IS THEIR NATURAL RESPONSE TO THE LACK OF A PATRIARCHICAL STRUCTURE IN THEIR LIVES. Even with "couples" the men are cucks and let the woman have a poisonpus opinion and do whatever she wants because muh feminism so they become nothing more but degeneracy enabling beta cuck providers whole the whore goes off to find someone who will keep her whore ass in line.

haha me too, thanks

Sexually harrassment is in no way similar to sexual assault or rape.
Fucking princesses need to be validated at all times.

We can turn this around simply by re-tweeting it in German.

I am a woman who have never need “harassed”. Sometimes I wonder if I am not pretty enough etc. Then I realize women are just crazy & create this “drama” to be part of the in crowd. Seriously I think some women think all men are hitting them when they really aren’t. But society says they are. It’s very confusing and sad for both sexes. I worry that men won’t flirt, be kind by holding the door/compliment me when I look nice etc. Feminism, liberals & black people ruin everything!

The way the majority of women behave these days... I think it proves the opposite...

They should be tortured

you're not taking landwhales into account

/thread

attention whores whoring for attetion

you are spot on , women are obnoxious as shit in lefty states.What else is there to be expected from "Liberated" women?

You know the rules

You can't torture all your problems away Kim. Now let's go play some WoT.

i was targeted as a target for molestation at a all region band function by a degenerate fuck of a band director. He took my folder then cornered me alone in an equipment storage room. I got around him called him a fucking wierdo, and got back to the group for dinner. He was arrested a year later for having a sexual relationship with a 14 year old male student. DO I PUT A #METOO?

me too

>coach used to give me a pat on the butt in little league.

>sexual harassment
Most vague term imaginable.

fduck u whote sohw bob

>Does every single girl get sexually harassed?
ohh you

I feel sorry for those who have to deal with "liberated women." Come to the South, minus the spics and niggers, it's nice here.

Pretty much. When I used to walk every where, I got sexually harasssed even when wearing a big winter coat, joggers and winter boots. I think it's non-whites doing it (except east asians)

Its amazing that woman are so stupid they think this is some incredible statement.

"Wow, at some point in your life you a minor negative experience."

When I was in High School some random chick grabbed my ass. It was memorable only because it was odd.
But, to hear it from a Feminist point of view, I'm a Heroic Survivor of Sexual Assault.

Its also hilarious that they use the term "Survivor" for something that 99.9% of people live thru.
Yes, I am a "Chicken Pox Survivor"
I'm a real Hero

>y-you too

Yeah I was just talking about the strength difference between the average man/ average woman. Average man could probably still overpower some fat legbeard though. If he was a below average male then by all means throw landwhales in the same category as "stronger man"

No but they do all virtue signal

you know that feeling you get sometimes on pol when you think some guys really hate women??? imagine that same feeling reversed multiplied by infinity. Thats women.

but were you harassed tho??

Here's what you ask those women:

How many of those men who sexually harass women have been raised by single mothers?

That's what happens when you let feminists redefine sexual harrassment.

during the election, my sister who was vehemently anti-trump because of his comments said she had personally been sexually assaulted. I didn't know so I inquired further. She said in highschool a guy grabbed her boobs for 2 seconds during lunch break in the common area and then darted away. After that I discarded her opinion.

Pic related

Yeah everyone I know has either been assaulted or raped.
Fuck off retard. Eye raping some to the point they feel unsafe is fucking harassment.
>hurrr bitch should like that I want ram their fucking ass hehehe :) if I was a girl I'd like it
kill yourself.
@145558864
Men are disgusting
@145558928
Guys do shit expecting sex in return.
Hope you get hit by a car.
>hey bitch you get my dick moving lmao
yeah that's not a compliment.
die in a car fire
normalizing sexual assault is fucked up
gamergate limp dicked incel faggot
spelling mistakes the post.
>say me too
HAHA OMG U THINK ME LOOKIN AT YOU IS RAPE?!?

Tits or gtfo

>has this as a post
This appears to be sharing the post, not actually posting "Me Too"

Already there user.

is this you?

They won't open up because you will quickly the inconsistencies in their story.

>OMG I WAS RAPED ONCE
>BUT HOW IT HAPPENED IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS
>DID I GO TO THE COPS? WHAT ARE YOU A RAPE APOLOGIST?
>SURVIVORS LIKE ME MUST BE BELIEVED UNCONDITIONALLY

This is having the unintended effect normalizing sexual harassment, which used to have a specific legal meaning. Now it just means, "a guy said something gross to me once."

One time a guy held a door open for me, pulled my chair out for me, kept talking about how nice I looked, and bullied me into letting him pay for my dinner. Worst night ever.

Me too.

"Sexual harassment" means a man who was not Chad tried flirting with her.

Even if you have been harassed, letting it eat away at your soul is pathetic. Some guy grabbed your ass? Yes, that’s wrong and should be a crime since it’s not consensual but If you claim it’s traumatic you’re a fucking liar

I shouldn't be expected to flirt with someone just because she 'looks good', some nigger's idea of good isn't mine, furthermore I'm not some impulsive nigger who just HAS to have everything when he sees it. Just as well, I shouldn't be viewed as 'weird' just for having some fucking dignity and manners as well as a refined taste.

I laugh every fucking time. I want to move to Australia.

Oh look the same joke told over and over again in the thread. kys faggot gaylord incel nigger lover.

>Does every single girl get sexually harassed?
they wish...

I have a Twitter because it's fun to check on any holiday because of holiday is racist somehow. I just checked this one girl, who is a rabid femenist and she did this too.

Here's the kicker: she's fat as hell, ugly and has a personality to match. You'll have to forgive if I call bullshit on this. Fatties, my dudes...

Facebook is for Queers & Drama Queens.
Now, which one are you ?

If a woman is looked at for longer than 3 seconds, it is sexual harassment.

Are you a landwhale or live among mostly whites? Where I live, if you walk to the grocery store and back, you re bound to get yelled at with "nice tits", or whistled at even when wearing a parka

Maybe they should do something to make physical strength, stamina, ect completely irelavent. You know... even the playing field...

If only there was some device that could do that!

I am a dude and posted that, got a 30 day ban.

Me too.

fair enough.

Kim is right as usual, torture is what these whores desire so that the world outside them matches their inner turmoil at being unable to trap a man into taking care of their worthless selves.

criminally underrated post