NEW INSIDER / FBI user

An insider user was here this morning with a lot of insight into Assange, Wikileaks, Awans, Clintons, and bringing down the house.

The thread:
>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/145494390/#145494390

I will be posting a set of 4 screencaps of the user's posts. They are kinda lengthy, and if you are in a tl;dr mood, just read the first one. Please save and keep this bumped.

It's all over in October

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/SbXHc
vault.fbi.gov/drafts-of-director-comeys-july-5-2016-statement-regarding-email-server-investigation/Drafts of Director Comeys July 5, 2016 Statement Regarding Email Server Investigation Part 01 of 01/view
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The first and most important one

Nobody gives a fuck. This is a LARP.

Just like........

LVMPD user

Victory of the LARP

Senate LARPER

MEGALARP

Deep LARPER

HIGH LEVEL LARP

US MARSHALLARP

>I was larping this morning and now I'm back to repost my bullshit since it slid off the board with the thousand other larp threads
ftfy

The second. He talks of certain people wanting redemption for being stuck in the swamp for too long. Interesting.

literally nothing. fuck off

THIS
it aint happening bro, just more larping faggots and fake news

The third. Looks like I have angered the shills. A bunch of screeching shills make people more interested in the content being posted. Haven't you learned that by now?

You just samefagged and agreed with yourself. stop trying to make this post seem more legit with reverse psychology.

MIB I know you're out there. Where you at?!?!!? Show yourself CIA Nigger.

here larping just like you

Its money laundering

Anybody know the significance regarding Oct 21st? Seems rather arbitrary. Does anyone have anything from Assange?

Last one. This may "speed things up" from the special counsel of Mueller. Or not. Either way, the information is getting out there. It's important you get as many people to be open minded enough to see the importance of what's going on, even if they do not fully understand it yet.

Even if this is a larp it's still worth reading what the user has to say and determining the validity yourself. Clearly there are larp accounts that try to distract from the truth, but the only reason they get attention is because sometimes anons hold water.

Don't accept things/reject things just because others do. Think for yourselves.

Still fighting for the wrong side are you? I guess you truly must have sold your soul.

It's fucking fake bullshit that originated from a fake Assange account and subsequently got circulated on social media, especially twitter, by dumbfucks who acted like it was legitimate. This is the photo in question.

L A R P
A
R
P

lmfao you guys are going to let yourselves get b8d into another WAIT UNTIL THIS DATE THEN IT WILL HAPPEN! larper??? how many fucking times will it take for you to learn?

If you read, that's exactly what he warns against.

That's what I thought. Oct 21st made sense last year with the election. This year not so much

This is literally CIA niggers trying to do damage control.

PIZZAGATE IS REAL
>THE ELITE ARE SATANISTS
PIZZAGATE IS REAL
>THE ELITE ARE SATANISTS
PIZZAGATE IS REAL
>THE ELITE ARE SATANISTS
PIZZAGATE IS REAL
>THE ELITE ARE SATANISTS
PIZZAGATE IS REAL
>THE ELITE ARE SATANISTS
PIZZAGATE IS REAL
>THE ELITE ARE SATANISTS
PIZZAGATE IS REAL
>THE ELITE ARE SATANISTS
PIZZAGATE IS REAL
>THE ELITE ARE SATANISTS
PIZZAGATE IS REAL
>THE ELITE ARE SATANISTS

Is the part about Assange releasing codes a week before drops true? I never noticed

This weekend at a WMAL event in D.C., Gorka confirmed to the audience that a happening would take place in the next 10 days that would force Clinton to answer to charges. Take from it what you will.

Honestly, a lot of what's being said in those posts is well within the realm of "possibility" from a speculative standpoint, where we don't have access to the facts. It's consistent in many ways with a lot of other stuff out there.

The question isn't "is it true or is it a LARP," the question is, "How much truth is in it?" Making that determination takes a lot of careful thought and consideration, not one-word shitposting.

Buncha all-or-nothing bitches.

>pol keeps falling for larps episode 74

In some cases, yes. Not every single release, but he has before with major ones.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhh

THIS

Bump

OMG! Hey douchebag! This is that gay ass MEGA user asshole. How retarded are you people?? Do you even read ANY of this shit? It's all the same person for the last week or 2. He is a fucking mental case. Ask him what hit the Towers on 9/11. I dare you

>They tweeted more than a week ago that Trump and the DOJ had until the 21st.

No they didn't. LARP THREAD

Am i the first to call bullshit? Not even gonna check sage

I don't get what he's implying about the airplane meeting here

Glad someone else said it.

Let's not forget the news today. See how it all connects?

archive.is/SbXHc

>In documents it released on Monday, the FBI confirmed that former FBI Director James Comey drafted a statement about the conclusion of the Hillary Clinton email investigation months before interviewing Clinton.
>The records show that on May 2, 2016, Comey emailed Deputy Director Andrew McCabe, general counsel James Baker and chief of staff and senior counselor James Rybicki. The subject of the email was "midyear exam," and though the email says its contents are unclassified, the body of the email is redacted in the release.
>On Monday, the bureau also released a response to the May 2 email. Rybicki sent the response, dated May 16, 2016, to several colleagues: Peter Strzok, Jonathan Moffa, Baker, Trisha Anderson and E.W. Priestap. He copied McCabe and David Bowdich, the associate deputy director. In the email, which is marked "unclassified," Rybicki wrote, "Please send me any comments on this statement so we may roll into a master doc for discussion with the Director at a future date. Thanks, Jim."
>The FBI titled the release "Drafts of Director Comey's July 5, 2016 Statement Regarding Email Server Investigation." That title refers to a press conference Comey held in which he said the bureau had completed its investigation into Clinton's use of a personal email system and that it would not be recommending that the Department of Justice pursue charges, though Clinton had been "careless." The bureau interviewed Clinton on July 2, 2016.

Link to documents
vault.fbi.gov/drafts-of-director-comeys-july-5-2016-statement-regarding-email-server-investigation/Drafts of Director Comeys July 5, 2016 Statement Regarding Email Server Investigation Part 01 of 01/view

Yup. The fake Assange account is @JullianAssange Julians real account spells his name correctly. It was spreading like herpes all over Twitter over the past week.
People need to chill the fuck out & read once in awhile. Same with this asshole posting Mega user larping faggot ass.

yeah how new are you? it's the same argie who does this in every "insider" thread

PRESS L TO DESTROY ALL LARRRRPERS

You forgot Anonylarp5

wake me up when it actually drops
getting tired of the soap opera

And when did this larp in OP's posts? Today. This is what that asshole does. Takes already public information & acts like he has inside info. EVERY TIME

FUCK THE WORST ONE OF THEM ALL. How the fuck could i forget??!?!?!?!?!?!

/thread

sage

Straight up. It's /leftypol/ they're so depraved and have nothing to work towards they waste their time trying to make other people waste their time.

I have no idea about any of the larping, but Gorka literally said this. Heard it myself at the WMAL free speech forum.

Boy, you lot are the real dumb fucks.

-- a hillary voter

The meeting, which was not a formality and angered many due to its timing and political implications, was actually set up so the public COULD get outraged. The purposely drew heat to themselves so Lynch would have to recuse herself. They didn't want the political PR nightmare of Lynch having to legally pursue Clinton if/when shit hit the fan.
>Which it's doing right now.

I believe you! I was saying that That was over the weekend. LARPing boy posted about something happening soon that he knows about because he's an insider. But he probably saw the same thing you did! And re-worded it to make it sound more fan fic

>GUYS ITS REALLY HAPPENING!! TOMMOROW!!!!!!

Say it with me

LARP
>LARP
LARP
>LARP
LARP
>LARP
LARP
>LARP
LARP
>LARP
LARP
>LARP
LARP
>LARP
LARP
>LARP
LARP
>LARP
LARP
>LARP
LARP
>LARP
LARP
>LARP
LARP
>LARP
LARP
>LARP
LARP
>LARP
LARP
>LARP
LARP
>LARP
LARP
>LARP
LARP
>LARP
LARP
>LARP
LARP
>LARP
LARP
>LARP
LARP
>LARP

That grammar... Jesus... Just by that alone, I highly doubt this shit. It does seem to kind of ass up, but not with that writing, no way he's doing anything vaguely important or, by proxy, have information like that. I'll wait until of if it drops, other than that, this isn't even a code yellow.

No jerk. The 21st. this time for real & shitz.. Mega user said so. He isn't fake & gay or anything. Trust me.

assange is dead

DA(n)K

gotcha. people dramatize this shit. Gorka might be talking out his ass, but he was pretty certain of it during the Q&A. Very specific about the 10 days and that was Sunday.

I disbelieve anything claiming special knowledge about the Vegas shooting. That whole thing has been a waste of time for this board. An old fuck shot a bunch of people. That's all. It's crazy, but it fucking happens. Too much of our energy has been wasted on it.

Sleep tight, little one. See you in a little bit, and remember, Trump is looking over you.

*kiss in the forehead

And if & when something does happen, Mega larp user will jump in here & say see!! I was RIGHT & all his fanbois will do the same. Mentally retarded people that they are.

The problem with Assange hyping the releases is more often than not they're a let down. Please don't let us down Jules.

Feel free to ignore the Vegas posts then! You seem like you would rather be active in the BLACKED threads. I bet it turns you on

An old anti-Trump guy did it, but he was nuts. As long as the MSM isn't talking out taking my guns away, I'm whatever about it. I mean, it fucking sucks, but shit happens.

Lulz, check out this salty little bitch! Your scared...we understand. The roof is getting ready to come down on your head, the walls are closing in. Can you feel it?
>We can

Someone more autistic than me please extract all of his typos and see if there's a message to be had

still don't believe it

maybe because frank hasn't posted anything in like a week. maybe he became an hero.

Another thing your terrified of coming to light I see? I guess we should put more effort into it huh?
>As if it's still not in 'other places' right now

They're all fucking /leftypol/ LARPers except Anon5/Frankie, who's just an attention-seeking nigger. 4/pol/ is so fucking gullible and oblivious that Snow and his 8ch /leftypol/ antifaggots have realized they can OPENLY teach LARP tactics here and gain new recruits. They've been posting how-to threads like this for about a month now:

Bump.

larp. way too much typing.

I just don't, there's nothing here that isn't already out there somewhere. Tying together things already on Sup Forums Awan, Assange, Hillary, Mueller, Seth Rich, Pizza Gate. Nothing about anything that's already been here. Something no one knows about.

"THIS ISNT A FUCKING GAME Sup Forums"

No its is, this is the greatest game.

If you don't, how do you know if there's nothing there?

Comp my bump

Yup, Assange is dead as a doorknob. The old adage rings true. The more things "change" the more they stay the same.

Assange is alive. BUT, even if he were dead the fucking documents are still legit so that point is insignificant.

LARPing fag

someone give those of us who don't really give a flying fuck to read all this drivel a TL;DR

Assange has the 650K emails from Weiner's laptop and is going to release them all on 10/21 unless Mueller has the balls to break it to the American people first

You gullible faggots who came in during the 2016 election have fucking destroyed Sup Forums. We had our fair share of conspiracies before, but the board is now a politicized version of /x/, with 80% of threads being conspiracy bullshit cooked up by larpers.

Before you faggots arrived, anyone claiming to be an insider would be laughed out with "muh dad works at nintendo", unless they provided unquestionable proof to their claims.

Neck yourself, you fucking faggot.

It's a fucking disgrace isn't it? They are a disease.

og fuck.. it's nothing.

Mueller won't do it.
Assange will drag the shit out for months... then people will have lost interest.

gullible would be believing that fucking retarded paint job you posted

This is complete utter bullshit, user. Nowhere, and I repeat NOWHERE has Assange himself or Wikileaks stated this. You are talking out of your ass.

Anon5 is no larper and isn’t a civilian.

Cool if true! Bump

He's a LARPer. His posts have no substance to them. He's mentally ill.

Neck yourself, you fucking newfag.

Larping is how leftypol destroyed 8pol.

Anon5 is probably some pleidiean alien that’s giving us the inside scoop on these devil worshipping cia niggers

Hmm leakers are leaking things and it gets to Sup Forums... How do we keep our secrets?
>>"now a politicized version of /x/, with 80% of threads being conspiracy bullshit cooked up by larpers"
Gee i wonder whats going on here

He literally predicted the las vegas shooting

also, 1cent has been deposited into your account

>ISIS bases get bombed because pol
Lol, nu/pol doesn't accept our power to effect the real world. Kys

No leaker after the election has been credible.

Shit, before we got flags I used to larp as CIA operating in Europe. But at least I went through the effort of faking a paycheck from the state department in order to have credibility.

So many narratives and damage control against him.

Your comment is a shining example.

It's not a paint job, you complete dumbass. Please become familiar with the history of 8ch raids against /leftypol/, because T_D cucks like you are fucking up this board with your gullibility.

Anon5 has always been credible.

Found the Share Blue Shill

Agreed, the real Anon5 was on point, timeframe were off a little but a good % was solid. Same with Mega, John, NSA user and WH user...

Anon5/Frank is a fucking schizo.

can't we all just settle this over a game of checkers?