Don't you people understand that America limiting immigration will completely wreck their economy?

Don't you people understand that America limiting immigration will completely wreck their economy?

>Americans voted for this ugly cunt

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I firmly believe that if Trump is able to achieve what he wants (moving manufacturing back to the US) it will negatively impact the stock market, the housing market and other areas of the economy which are wildly overinflated by Jew manipulation.
It will, however, vastly improve the lives of working class Americans who have little stake in either market by increasing the scarcity of labor.

> vague economic benefits are worth sacrificing culture identity and safety

KYS mexinigger.

In what way

I would rather be poor like Hungary and have a high trust high IQ low crime society than live in rich Balkanized hellhole.

American isn't a giant GDP dumbfuck. Plus automation is right around the corner. Don't need more mouths to feed.

No, can you please explain

>you people
that's Fucking RAYCIST you Latino Supremicist

Mass immigration is 100% a complete SHAM, it's basic math.

And the origin countries get hurt the most.

Watch this, you kike shill. Tell me if you understand it.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

>dont you understand that this will wreck the economy because i say it will?

sage

How so? No surge in Correction Officers? No faggot gov teachers? If immigration is such a virtue then why doesn't your country encourage it? Because you're full of shit is why.

Automation would be widespread here if tarriffs were high enough to reconsider offshoring.

Post a picture of yourself, Mexcrement.

The money I’ll save from not having to coddle shitskins from cradle to grave will offset any national economic impact.

Okay, so. It's like this. Imagine for a moment that 1 in every 100 people died in their sleep tonight. Total chaos, right? The economy would slide five percent.
...wait, I think I just messed up my point. A 1% loss of population causing a 5% loss of wealth...
Well, it would just be a panic effect. I think I still have something.
Imagine for a moment that 1 in every 100 people died in their sleep tonight. All their stuff is still on earth worth almost as much as it was before. The world still contains all the stuff it contained before, but now there are fewer people. That means more stuff per person.

Cutting immigration is like killing a few people without anyone dying. There are fewer competitors for the stuff in the economy. It shifts the stuff-base towards labor without requiring top-down intervention.

Explain how

If increasing the population of poor Mexicans is such a great idea economically, why is Mexico so anxious to get rid of them?

Surely Mexico should be celebrating Trump's anti-immigration policies. Finally America is going to stop stealing this great economic asset from Mexico, and the people who would have left for America can contribute to Mexico's economy instead.

That isn't true you fucking spic letting in non whites in wrecking our economy not that you'd ever understand that.

Fuck off spic
You are worse than Africans
I hope you die in an earth quake

Doesn't matter. The economy will readjust to the new national order and the emancipation of the American working class will the end that justifies all means.

>what is automation

Oy vey goyim, how are supposed to have an endless supply of cheap labor without importing stupid third worlders who won't demand market value for their work.

No surprise that drumpflstiltskins don't understand this.

They had a choice between a reality tv show clown and the most qualified candidate EVER, and they chose the clown.

At least we know that he didn't actually win, just exploited an antiquated and racist system with a little help from his Russian friends. Speaking of which--I can't wait for Orange Hitler to be impeached when that investigation concludes soon.

Tick tock, drumpflings. It's coming.

Explain why.

>Hillary
>qualified for president
pick one

>tfw even the biggest buffoon of a man is far preferable to the most qualified female

nobody wants a female "leader"