Cornell study: "Americans [literally] are too stupid for democracy to flourish." So Trump supporters...

Cornell study: "Americans [literally] are too stupid for democracy to flourish." So Trump supporters, how does it feel to be on the bottom rung of the intellectual ladder?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2108345/Are-Americans-dumb-democracy-Scientists-claim-voters-lack-sophistication-recognize-good-ideas.html

>Democracy was a mistake.
We know that.

(((good ideas)))

Fuck Democracy

captcha:mexico calle - fuck no!

>tfw to stupid for democracy

Exactly! they are all too stupid to even know what they want or what is good for them, this is why we need communism!

They were made stupid by standardized education and companies that can sell dumb people lots of stuff at high prices.

This power structure must change.

>Scientists-claim-voters-lack-sophistication-recognize-good-ideas.
Im sure this is just the epitome of rigorous unbiased science. I'm sure these exact same scientists would have reached this exact conclusion in 2009 and published it. Yes.

Yes, democracy is fucking retarded, we've known that for 2500 years. But this 'study' is worthless propaganda, and I don't even need to look at it to confirm that.

Hmm who do I trust...

A.) Cornell scientists.
B.) some fucking random leaf on the internet.

I think I am going to stick with option A, but by all means please continue being a faggot.

Must be why the Greeks buried it and it was forgotten for a few thousand years. That shitty system should have stayed dead.

Literally has been one of our talking points before Sup Forums was Sup Forums. Fucking newfag

>d-democracy was a m-mistake, we didn't even want to win
Are we only at denial? We still have 5 more stages.

US isn’t a democracy. Democracy degenerates into tyranny anyways as Plato wrote 2400 years ago

a)They're not scientists. Polittics is not science.
b)Suck my dick

Now replace Americans with people and you've finally figured it out.

I agree, Trump needs to go full dictator

>Democracy doesn't work if people are dumb
>Most of the American establishment supports exporting democracy to islamist ridden shitholes
Can we stop going on foreign ventures then?

Why not try trickle down again, that worked so well with Bush II.

We are currently the richest and most powerful country on earth....

Flourishment accomplished

He paid more taxes than the people who accused him to pay none, KEK
When that image was released?

>National debt clock and 20 trillion
>Richest 1% of Americans own over 50% of all the wealth.

Whatever helps you sleep at night bud.

Well, no shit. Bell curve. The bottom 51% could easily fuck everything up under a democracy.

'Universal Suffrage' isn't democracy, in ancient athens voting was limited to citizens that were natives and usually were of some wealth, similar to the initial requirements for voting in the US.

Give me a break. Then who is the smartest? African countries and black women? ha ha ha ha

In athens someone that was a citizen was expected to be educated and able to defend themselves in court, and they all voted on issues directly. There was no 'representation'.

Luckily we don't live in a democracy, we live in a republic. I suppose the scientists weren't smart enough to remember that.

>most successful and among the oldest continuous republican systems in the world

>too stupid for democracy

The only conclusion to that is that democracy is a faulty ideology.

clean the smegma off your dads dick

>Trump won whites with a college degree 49% to 45%
>Too stupid for democracy

>Criton study: "Athenians [literally] are too stupid for democracy to flourish."

I am anti-democracy

you're absolutely right. Now let's consider solutions?

apartheid on the basis of what? income? ethnicity? owned land? These are all viable options.

So we should go back to land owner elections?

>bring in massive 3rd world population for 60 years
>allow illegal immigration
>"oh now, now Americans are too dumb for democracy, better wrap them up in a bureaucratic state like the EU"

user stahp you're retarded.

((They)) will call us every name in the ((book)) to achieve ((their goals)). Whether that triggers guilt, shame, apathy, or fear is of no importance. As long as it leads to ((progress))

>democracy to flourish

You mean they're too shrewd for jews to indefinitely jew the goyim.

> USA are a federal republic, not a democracy
> Americans are too stupid for democracy to flourish
> Hillary won popular vote

bait

Are they talking about electing the gay Kenyan Muslim with a tranny wife?

Did they come to that conclusion through IQ tests?

What an interesting correlation with the increase in mass migration of 3rd worlders.

Hmmmm....

>"Americans [literally] are too stupid for democracy to flourish."
the founding fathers told us this already

Completely forgot. We aren't even a democracy!

Damn,I fucking hate university and I just graduated in a stem field. Dont even know if I want to go to graduate school because of this bullshit

>And the white-nationalists were right all along

this

>>Democracy was a mistake.
>We know that.
but trump lost the popular vote by several millions, it wasn't the popular vote that fucked up

How ironic.

>47 million non american on american soil.
lel, without mexishit hillary would have barely 35%.

I agree. Diversity is at fault here.

>we will tax the middle class!
Clinton had some real good ideas voters failed to recognize. But you dumbass liberals are making some progress, at least you're no longer attacking and denying the concept of intelligence.

>the person I don't like won
>the reason why I don't like him isn't actually based on objectivity
>science

How's UK and its thought crime going?

I thought Hillary won the pop vote?

Name a single Republican or economist who has ever advocated for "trickle down".

>sophistication
>sophistry
pottery

cornell is a communist hive of depravity hardly worth citing
>wat is the arxiv

(((Democracy))) is a spook

Everytime you idiots say shit like
"Hurr Drumpf voters are retarded"
I laugh, because that means you and
the rest of your "Smart City People"
lost to a bunch of retards, makes me think
of that scene in Happy Gilmore, about eating
shit for breakfast, you assholes are the embodiment of Shooter McGavin, a bunch
of stuck up, shit eaters, that when put against
the average Joe, you come out looking like a complete retard.

Good thing we are not a Democracy.

Also, its niggers and spics throwing the IQ off.

What about all that public education and university. Shouldn't we all be super geniuses.