What does Sup Forums think of us nonwhites?

What does Sup Forums think of us nonwhites?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haym_Salomon
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't.

/thread

Gay

Fpbp

"Nonwhites" is too broad of a category. I don't really mind Hispanics at all. I think they're bro-tier. I also don't mind Indians, and think of them the same way. Muslims are hit and miss. And blacks get deep under my skin 95% of the time.

WTF

I fucking hate living in a multicultural shit hole.

The only people i truly hate are blacks. Im fine with everyone else. Arabs are hit and miss tho

They're degenerate. Niggers, Kikes, Spics, Sand Niggers.. All of them. And OP is pic related

Fuck off hispanic faggot, kill youself
Hispanics are the worst part of this entire country. At least niggers speak English.
Can't wait to deport all of you.

this

making "nonwhite" part of your "identity" and relegating yourself to the role of "victim" is really an instrument of racial oppression. just be proud of who you are, but speak good english if you move here, get a bank account, don't be an illegal.

I've known plenty of retarded, degenerate whites and smart, well educated blacks. It depends on the individual. Anyone else that says otherwise is just as bad as the niggers who bant WE IS MELONATED KANGZ

Me too, man. My father is from my city and experienced it when it was white. Fuck him and all cucks who let this happen.

pls. /pol is obsessed with us

why?

I'm a fucking centrist now. Thanks man.

you're fine

I hate blacks in general, but some of the nicest people that i've met in Aerospace have been black.

It's honestly hit or miss. A black man that doesnt speak ebonics ever and listen to rap like a wannabe thug is a normal person in my eyes.

End times are coming my friend. White were pretty reasonable in the past. Remnant construction in Africa got mismanaged by Africans or destroyed. This time we will burn it all ourselves.

NFL, MSM, Hollywood and the social structure is just the start.

But for the rest: Ordnung muss da sein. If you can grasp that concept then there will be no problems, Spaniard.

I don't want them here or anywhere close to eastern europe.

Go to Germoney or Bongistan if you want to be a slave.

Every race has some good people, some good looking girls and some hard workers.

You don't need to be a centrist to not be a retard, muhammad

there's something wrong with burgers

Burgers are right on the border issue. Mexico is on of the hardest nations on Earth to nationalize in.

Leave my race alone, and I'll leave yours alone. Fuck with my demographics or my people and you'll fucking wish you didn't wake up the Lion of Europa.

No nigger genes
No arab genes
And youre good

are you absolutely sure of that? because im certain "nigger hate" threads get about 500 replies.

It's okay if you visit my clay to spend some shekels, but after a while it is time to fuck off. The occident must be pure.

>What does Sup Forums think of us nonwhites?

we laugh at you, but that's not obsession. Stop doing stoopid stuff is my advice

This chart is misleading
1) white hispanic, no such thing. it's time they remove the white part, because arguabley US blacks have more white blood than them
2) Hispanics commit the majority of their crime against white Americans , not each other. Niggers commit the majority of crimes against other niggers. This is very important if you're white, not so much if you're not.

Reddit

Love you mother fuckers

>What does Sup Forums think of us nonwhites?
> Americans

Who cares what AmeriLards think! They are the ones that can only comprehend two skin colors.

"Non-white"
> everything that is not mixed with black

Honey caramel, olive, red or yellow skins are are way better than white. Lower developments in the evolutionary scale over time shows blacks at the bottom.

>nigger promtion stats

why hello tyrone, care to provide a source for that statistic?

To be honest i have met some nice swedes.

Black Power is how the super rich get thier sedan-chairs from A to B

Everyone knew granting poc "freedom" would just implode into more exploitation, those who could get access to this vital source of simpletons would disbalance power. Dispite the vitriolic rhetoric of the left wealth disparity has grown massively but they are placated by those at the top doing a bait and switch to push the idea that whites (Just males, you still want the majority in each nation on your side) are some final boss at the top of the food chain, which the left gobbled up.

American being economically controlled by Jews to be "liberal" consumers (fat passive slobs) and the Chinese harsh exploitation of their own labour supply were a match made in heaven.

You all need to go sort your own shit out. But that isn't going to happen so whatever.

You're valid human beings and i don't want to genocide you, but stay in your own country

>Ebonics
>English
Found the mullatto

Goddamned. Make it ten feet higher and a machinegun nest every 20 meters.

We are all you fags talk about, try harder cumskin.

That's a lie Danskjävel.

I agree that Mexicans are bro-tier and it will be fun to go hang out with them for a bit and then go home.

Some of you guys are alright, don't go to the West tomorrow (or ever)

Hang yourself dumb nigger, your dumb race barely even speaks english. White people had to call your language ebonics, go back to africa you dumb nigger your race is a burden to america you niggers don’t even work well and commit the most crimes in the US. You’re a ugly turdboy with ballsack hair on top of your head with a below average iq

Check'd & witness, user.

Not a Tyrone, but a white guy who lives with blend of both niggers and spics. Spics are worse to whites

American Spics are worse than nigger subhumans. Love to see these triggered spic maggots attack me for saying my opinion, but go ahead, you're the shitskin nonwhite at the end of the day not me.

You matter as much as you are productive. Just like whites.

Stay in your own countries

He didn’t even get digits, you should wipe that cum off your screen toothpaste user

Are you trying to get saged?

That's too much to ask for subhumans. They want to live with whites, but we don't want to live with them.

Threads are so shit lately what's the deal?

I keep hoping.

New "diverse" Sup Forums

You’re either a dumb nigger shitskin or a nigger lover, you’ve clearly never lived anywhere outside of your safe little suburb cuck if you hate beaners and spics so much just avoid that shithole named california, niggers are actually a plague and a burden to this country but you wouldn’t know that because you love niggers from your sweet little suburb far away from niggers or you’re just a dumb nigger turdboy posting on this website

You're wasting your time, I'm 100% central European , my parents are immigrants themselves so not even 1 drop of nigger blood like those Southern "white"

I live in California, full of spic subhuman animals
Fuck them, they're ruining this state and this country

>Leave my race alone, and I'll leave yours alone.

i wish that were so kike slave

Fucking based

what do you think about burgers that emigrate?

Just don't steal my bike

please stop bombing my country

Equality...
>wants to be treated as an equal
>refuses to act like my equal
The minorities that act like my equal I treat as such...there are too few to believe in equality.

>Ordnung muss da sein

how does that work with a degenerate US run by kikes?

sure tyrone whatever makes you feel better, nigger. everybody knows niggers are feral dumb creatures that are a burden to society, nobody cares about your little imaginary details about europe nigger

>>refuses to act like my equal

should we start bombing america?

Then get out of california, you’ll forget mexican gangmembers even exist once you leave that aztec controlled shithole, Niggers are actually a problem plaguing the entire nation.

of maybe come up with our own version of manifest destiny. after all, might makes right no?

>owned by kikes
>thinks niggers and single moms are the problem

you're not very bright

or maybe we should start arming terrorists to overthrow the US as well

90% literal trash
10% acceptable

Trump is literally owned by kikes and you didn’t specify what is owned by kikes, you’re making yourself look like a autistic sperg, Tyrone. Niggers aren’t capable of being smart or bright, you’re just feral dumb niggers that commit most of the crime in most western populations.

Army of terrible liars.

It was a failure from the start. Jews funded the revolution: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haym_Salomon

"Haym Salomon (also Solomon; April 7, 1740 – January 6, 1785) was a Polish-born American Jewish businessman and political financial broker who immigrated to New York City from Poland during the period of the American Revolution. He helped convert the French loans into ready cash by selling bills of exchange for Robert Morris, the Superintendent of Finance. In this way he aided the Continental Army and was possibly, along with Morris, the prime financier of the American side during the American Revolutionary War against Great Britain."

And many more.

When i first got into politics i was a hardcore liberal. Mien Kampf is starting to make a lot of sense to me.

you're not that much better than nigger cletus

Like white people, but shittier.

We're the "Goldilocks" race. Like the Earth is in the Goldilocks zone for conditions allowing the flourishing of life, the white race is "just right" in terms of having the right spread of genetic traits and temperaments to allow for the rise of advanced civilization, organization and philosophy that may allow us (as a species) to not die out on our planet of origin.

In short. We can do without you. But you can't do without us. And no, we would have been fine without slavery. That was jews and arabs being their usual dirtbag parasite selves. Australia did fine using convict labor then boosting population numbers when the infrastructure allowed a resource boom to attract people willing to work their own gold claims etc. But the US is really ground zero. Because it also has an extremely strong independent streak. It cut it's apron strings, which is an important psychological step. It's why we're so resistant to communist infiltration I suspect. Every other white stronghold seems extremely desiring of returning to a state of non-self determination under Globalism.

TL;DR:
Earth is the Goldilocks Planet.
Whites are the Goldilocks Race.
The US is the Goldilocks Sub-Group of the Goldilocks Race.

Why are you in Canada nigger?
Easy life? pathetic

Like I said you're wasting your breath. Literally agree with you that niggers are subhuman Monkies, but so are you Pedro

this

that's what i don't get. why do europeans defend their retarded offspring? is it a nepotistic thing?

Because whites make better societies, and he wants a peice of the pie. Ask him why he didn't move to Mexico or Nigeria

Legal citizen? Bring snacks to the barbeque.

Illegal? Get Naturalized, keep that paperwork somewhere safe, and bring snacks to the barbeque afterwards.

I've been to Chicago and London for a year + at a time each, the biggest subhumans I've seen are the mestizos here in California.
Either way ALL nonwhites are a problem

>Because liberals

fify

while we're on the topic whites, you do realize everything we love about you are liberal, no?

ppl like you add nothing to western civilization

>we
Why are you posting with an American flag ?

>Either way ALL nonwhites are a problem

in what way?

because i'm in america retard

>nonwhites?
animals

worthless

Because you couldn't resist the señoritas.

Small portion of White pop is obsessed with niggers - ALL nigs are obsessed with Whites