I have been delusional my whole fucking life about it, but i have to admit, i am not white

I have been delusional my whole fucking life about it, but i have to admit, i am not white.

>dad is 100% greek, he looks perfectly white
>mom is 50% french, 50% berber, she looked french as fuck
>i don't look white at all

For years i have lied to myself, i have tried to convince myself that i was perfectly white but i'm not. At some point i even started to think i was adopted or that my mom was infidel to my dad, but it's not the case, i can see that i have facial features from them. It is ruining my fucking life.

I am ashamed of having this berber north african heritage. I hate my fucking grand father for being a fucking sandnigger, and i hate my grand mother for having married a fucking sandnigger. I have to lie, i always say that i'm 100% greek or half greek half french because i am too ashamed of this sandnigger part of me.

People think at best that i look italian/portuguese/spanish, but most of the time they just think i'm a fucking arab, a fucking turk or a fucking gypsie. Sometimes they think i'm just a jew. I am a fucking failure. I passed my life pretending being someone that i'm not. I passed my life pretending i was european, i passed my life defending Europe and "fellow europeans", but i'm not fooling anybody.

I am just considering suicide at this point. I can't even have fucking kids nor a wife, because i would just spread my sandnigger DNA and destroy Europe even more. I wish i could be genocided.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-1jPUB7gRyg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>berber

i too am a shitskin moroccan user

i only know my dads grandparents were irish and literally nothing else about my family

atleast you know

bump

How much Arab you look?

youtube.com/watch?v=-1jPUB7gRyg

maybe try not being such a walking fucking stereotype

Kill Muslims to redeem yourself.

kek
i give you a 9/10 good thread

You are European. Don't fall for the divide and conquer shills.

bump

Jesus Christ, relax, you are like 25% Italian, big deal, could be a lot worse.

this made me chuckle

Pic to see how shitskin you are.

Listen dude don't be ashamed of something you have no control over, if you're a good person that is enough. But understand white europeans do need to establish a white european home land.

You might be able to re-engineer your DNA so you can become white one day.

I accept you as a European user. Your heart is in the right place. Don't worry about it too much okay?

No italian GF for you, boogie2988

>my mom was infidel

Huehue

>sandnigger tries to throw shade by mentioning my country
I'm pale, can tan, have mid brown hair and light green/blue eyes, fuck you.

Marion cotillard is a quarter berber and she looks French.I guess you just had bad luck.

>tfw 1/4 dirty kraut blood
>tfw you are still more Anglo than most Brits
If the records existed I could probably trace almost all of my family lines back to Alfred the Great. I can feel his power coursing through my veins. How does it feel bongs? How does it feel that many Americans are pure and you have muddy shit genes?

Ah fuck dude.

Don't fucking worry so much.

Just keep fighting the good fight and stand up for what Europe used to be.

desu love Italians, you people are so friendly, your culture is amazing, don't let the globalists take it from you! I'm surprised, how do you combat their culture war so effectively?

It's okay Jean-Pierre Mahmud Al-Papadopoulos. If you wanna say you're white to make yourself feel better then that's alright with me.

How does it feel to be an inbred?

>tfw only 99.1% white
The other 0.9% is FUCKING NIGERIAN
How the fuck does this happen? Was one of my ancestors burning coal a few thousand years ago?

Isabelle Adjani is Half Berber and still looks pretty white.

Visigoths occupied north africa, and the numidians and libyans etc were white.

>How the fuck does this happen?
The tests are not that accurate and it's almost certainly an erroneous result.

But I have huge nigger lips. I don't see it as an error. Thanks to this I consider myself a mudblood since I genuinely believe in the one drop rule.

if only all the shitskins of the world had your honorable world view. be hero, user. an hero.