Why is it that in most anime there is a scene where the main cast eats food and collectively has an orgasm because of...

Why is it that in most anime there is a scene where the main cast eats food and collectively has an orgasm because of how good it is?

Japanese chauvinism.

>he has never ejaculated from eating food

Superior japanese meals flipped a thousand times.

Fan service. Anime portrays hypothetical scenarios that the viewers wish were real. Why do all characters have colourful hair and big colourful eyes? Because nips are all black haired and slit eyed. Why do tsunderes exist? Because NEETs are virgins and they have been bullied by girls all their life.
What do you think what kind of food the average NEET consumes everyday?

Wow, it's almost like eating is done by literally everyone and is enjoyable for most!

>Has never eaten food way better than usual

I pity you, when the flavours blend together perfectly and when the texture is just right it's like an orgasm in your mouth.

What's your point?

Its not like you empty your nut sack every time you try something remotely good.

Please tell me this is an actual ad for pizza in Japan

If not the nips need to step their game up

Sure I've eaten good food before. But I don't act like

japanese people will actually do the whole "sugoii oishiii" thing in real life.

You need to find better restaurants in your area.

I really wish it was enjoyable.
I hate it because of how boring it is.

japs are taught to be like that. they grow up watching japanese tv that's full of variety shows that are either all about food or have a food segment for shilling some local hokkaido potatos or crabs or whatever.

Japanese people are fake as fuck

>There is A (1) scene where the main cast orgasms over good food
>every time you try something remotely good

So you act like a spaz everytime you go to a nice restraunt?

Try new/different things. There's a lot of different foods out there, I'm sure you can find something you'd like.

I don't understand the point you're trying to make here.

You seem to be really bad at 'getting the point,' so I'm just going to give up here.

>why are there exaggerated reactions in anime?

My mom does this. Whenever she makes some "healthy" vegetable bullshit and she tries it she moans really loudly probably to try to convince us how good it is and that we should also have some...

I do enjoy cooking my own meals and even found meals I really like the taste of.
But the process of eating, chewing is hell.

>This steak is delicious! Compliments to the chef!

>Hey Martha! Happy Birthday! You look gorgeous in that dress!

>Aren't we all?

Those TV shows are so fucking weird and boring.

>Wow
>Why do cartoons like Donald Duck, Tom & Jerry, Scooby Doo all have characters that are Animals? Must be cause Americans are all furries.

>How about because it is more entertaining that way? People watch animation cause it can do things dramas can't. Have weird quirky characters and talking animals.

Yeah, but we don't fucking ejaculate.

Their bodies are honest

>NEETs are virgins and they have been bullied by girls all their life

What kind of argument is this? Secondly, are you sure you know what NEET means?

You seem to be new here, judging by the fact that you can't into greentext. Please lurk more.

Yes I do

Maybe its because you never had a point to begin with and you danced around it with sarcasm and green text