Why does Western society accept the mass murder of innocent babies?

Why does Western society accept the mass murder of innocent babies?

Niggers, probably

Because it's easier than living the rest of your life paying for your mistakes

Marxism (and probably niggers as stated above)

Yup, and it's why Sup Forumstards should be tripping over themselves to support Planned Parenthood.

Why should a defenseless human being have to pay for another's mistake? Surely putting the child up for adoption after the birth is a much more level headed path than ending a life.

leftists are supremacist as hell, they kill off babies who can't voice a cry and they feel great about it

So just kill babies. That's easier than adoption, right? I'm sure the benefits of having to not sign those adoption papers is worth murdering your own offspring.

It's likely that they know and are afraid of the fact that if they have the child and put it up for adoption there will always be a hole in their heart and a longing to know that child, and they may end up actually taking responsibility and trying to be a parent. Can't have that, can we?

What they don't realize is after they go through with an abortion is they'll likely feel guilty and hate themselves after they realize what they've done.

Because it doesn't matter how you slice things up, the people having abortions are people we don't want contributing to the genetic future of our nations.

The poor, minorities, single mothers, etc. should really count themselves lucky they have a choice in the matter and aren't just sterilized.

My (ironically) Jewish girlfriend aborted my baby
Shit effected me deeply but I couldn't ever really open up about it because I'm a guy and I had no say

I'm sorry to hear that, man. I don't know how I'd handle that. I'd either be extremely angry or hopelessly depressed. Probably a mixture of both.

Are you still with her? Did you get a chance to tell her how you felt about it before she did it?

Why do Christians accept the murder of innocent bacteria?

it should be ok to kill you. You're basically a mega bacteria.

Same goes for you, it's called war. Also a huge Christian thing.

>90% of those reasons relate to money
I'd be fine-ish with aborting babies for rape or for health reasons, but most of these are just "hurr durr we're too dumb to use a condom and have no money for a baby". In which case, it should be the parent who is euthanized for terminal brain-death, while the baby is given to foster care.

Just like in ancient Canaan, women are sacrificing their firstborn to Baal in exchange for prosperity. It's the exact same fucking thing, only the baby is even younger this time, which I suppose makes it easier to say goodbye.

Sending godless heathens to hell is just part of a day's work.

All those babies supported Obama.

Because people are selfish. Most people would run over another person for a better parking spot if it was legal.

It should be free for immigrants and minorities.

The I my people that get abortions are people that should get abortions. Fuck off bedwetting pro life cucks

Because almost all of the issues in that pie chart would near definitely lead to a horrible life for the "baby". Even ignoring the scientific aspect, which is generally on the pro-choice side of the argument, it's pretty obviously not a bad thing.

Probably, if they grew up. They didn't know better. I think that speaks to a need to better educate nogs on their role in society rather than a need to kill them all.

They were also muslim.

She ended up cheating on me... Then leaving me once I became severely depressed.

This was the first and only girl I've ever loved and she really did a number on me. The worst part about the abortion was her telling me how badly she wanted it, then I get her pregnant and I'm told I had no say.

Shit ate away at me.

>The I my people that get abortions are people that should get abortions.

What did the I by he what mean by this?

Because the alternative is them growing into niggers.

You're right. We need to implement a Eugenics system where only those who are ready/ have desirable traits can reproduce. Sterilize the unfit.

That's actually a really striking analogy...

Lack of maturity really covers more than 70% of that cheese.
Irresponsibility really. If they had the cojones to just say 'irresponsibility' most of that wheel would be one category.

Holy fuck man that sucks...
Fucking Jews are heartless monsters

prego user here. was a raging alcoholic for past 2 years. nearly died dozens of times. suicidal af. unemployed. living with parents. completely desperate and destroyed. hadn't been to church in 15-20 years. go to church drunk one tuesday fall to my knees begging god to save me. go see a 'friend' with benefits. get fucked. miss period. pregnant! a fucking men. cried. slapped myself around a little. now 5 months clean. working. happy. want to be alive. never once could fathom killing that baby. the second i knew he was in there it was like god answered my prayer it was a miracle anons. believe. pray. everyone deserves a second chance. abortion makes me sick no matter how destitute i was i was going to have a baby bc i don't see murder as an option. it makes me sad someone can know a beating heart is inside them and kill it. pray for me please faithful anons.

>Innocent
>Non-White

They weren't.

They were and they were members of ISIS.

>go see a 'friend' with benefits

Gross.

Unironically this

i agree. i carry a ton of shame around every day. i was legally insane. in and out of psych wards for about 6 months. i was a trash human for sure. but people can change. shit happens and so does really rad stuff too. like someone becoming a better person. amen.

Because society allows women to escape accountability for their actions. They are so lazy they cant use free Planned Parenthood birth control or morning after pill.

>"finished with childbearing"

What does this mean? The woman just gets tired of being pregnant, and just says fuck it?

I would guess it means they have already birthed children and don't want another

>Not ready poor timing
She couldnt trap the dude with a baby
>Can't afford the baby
Devastating
>Done with childbearing
Bitch
>The rest
It's a favour done unto to us

Are you still with her? Knew a chemestry teatcher that happened what you said, beat the living shit of the women and became a heroĆ­n addicta after knowing, it was back in the 90's