Right Wing Politics and the Psychedelic Experience

Let's discuss the importance and utility of psychedelics to the right wing, the pros and cons, and whether we should legalize them right now. First thread I made was shilled to shit and the one I made right before this one was deleted before I was even able to respond.

I think psychedelics are a very important part of the human experience, and have thousands of years of use to bolster the idea that there is something significant and desirable to taking them towards the end of seeking hidden or uncommon knowledge and experience. I think that the factions within the right wing that are opposed to the use of psychedelics are poisonous and destructive to the aims and goals of white nationalism. When you examine the type of people who oppose the use of psychedelics for the healing and ascension of our people into higher states of cognition and creativity through the responsible use of psychedelics, a common pattern emerges of people who don't actually represent the aims of white nationalism in total, but merely their own narrow interpretation of the aims and goals of whites.

[1/2]

[2/2]

I believe it's incredibly important that right wing adherents, fascists, natsocs, traditionalists, monarchists, etc all recognize the importance of enshrining the psychedelic experience without our ethos when it's appropriate, and I think there should be a more open and honest discussion about what the appropriate times and places there should be for those experiences. Ignoring the psychedelic experience and/or banning it is dysgenic and culturally devolutionary from many different aspects, not the least of which being to punish the superior people from experimenting with their own mental states because of the weak minded people who are cognitively incapable of understanding or appreciating what psychedelics can provide to us.

I think more than anything, it should be pointed out that the NSDAP never found it necessary to ever address the use of psychedelics as a public health problem, and there were plenty of people taking psychedelics in that era within NatSoc Germany. The idea of "all drugs are degeneracy" wasn't supported by Hitler and it's not supported by myself either.

I was banned from 8pol for trying to post this.

The entities you see when you take DMT are archons. They aren't good.

Seem pretty cool to me.

Fuck off hippy

>I think that the factions within the right wing that are opposed to the use of psychedelics

it's a front, right wingers are more christian and therefore more accepting of psychedelics

the old testament contains a recipe to make a hallucinogenic drug in Exodus

Fuck off, false moralizing Christcuck retard.

>Fuck off hippy
military guys invented LSD

There is an absolute good and an absolute bad. It's not relative.

I have done 1p-LSD and 4-AcO-DMT so far. What other psychedelics/RCs do you niggers recommend?

Then psychedelics are an absolute good.

Mescaline is the best psychedelic imo. It's like a mix between shrooms and LSD, combining the best of both of them.

That's not true. I think you've taken too many to be honest.

>What other psychedelics/RCs do you niggers recommend?

acacia root bark extract

same kind jesus recommends

You're not basing your opinion on reality, you're basing it from on falsehoods and delusions regarding what you do not understand.

>There is an absolute good and an absolute bad

Drugs don't really fit into that category unless they were deliberately tainted to harm someone who didn't have it coming.

What's the easiest way to get mescaline?

I've done psychadelics and don't get me wrong, they're not bad. But I see it as a learning experience and not something you need to do constantly.

i did them a few times and dont really care about doing them again

If you live in the southwest, getting in touch with the Cree tribe who grow peyote for medicine. Or you can try to extract it from the many different plants that are legal and contain it in trace amounts, but you'll need a lot.

20 replies in and no one has even bothered to say anything of value regarding right wing movements and the use of psychedelics...

>thousands of years of use to bolster the idea that there is something significant and desirable to taking them towards the end of seeking hidden or uncommon knowledge and experience.
Psychedelics were used to let people lose their separate self-sense (ego) a little and allowed consensus to be manufactured.
The "cosmic hidden knowledge" they reveal is just that your ego is not you, that the whole idea of 'you' is destructive as it breaks a small piece of the self aware universe off itself and defends it all day. The ego is useful as an arbitraryboundary for discriminating between internal events and external phenomena, but it grows into a parasitic demon unchecked by social pressures.
People can be divided between the fearful, mean, hateful who live by what they know to be a lie (conservatives) and the loving, generous, stupid who live by what they mistakenly believe to be the truth (liberals).
Conservatives in the 60s toyed with the idea of putting LSD into the water supply to enforce compliance, but distancing people from reality when the problem (that they are already distanced from reality by suburban life) was luckily decided against because it would just make it worse.
Conservatives shouldn't hit the heavy psychedelics much, since the revelation that the ego they defend doesn't exist can induce psychosis in even stable, healthy subjects. Conservatives are generally more closed, controlling and high in disgust reactions as a character setup. Psychedelics are contr-indicated in these cases.

Ive done psychedelics 100+ times and i still say the word Nigger and use this site.

Face it. If you're not a strong minded person, you should not touch the shit. All these people think psychedelics turn you into a raging hippie.

Whatever though. Less people use psychedelics imo, the better; id rather keep the cheat codes of life on the down low.

This is a bunch of Jewish pop-psych bullshit and fucking retarded opinions based on ignorance. You have no clue what you're even talking about and nothing you said is true about anything.

Man wanting to become like God is the cause of his Fall. Go to hell, child fucker.

But seriously, drug usage and mysticism were championed by the left because they were so effective at destroying the existing world order and turning people into self-centered degenerates, focused on their own "experience" and "spiritual journey".

>i still say the word Nigger and use this site.

WHOA WE GOT A REAL BADASS OVER HERE.

Agreed. Mescaline is God tier. I've only imbibed San Pedro about a dozen times, never the stronger types. Chugging a liter of cactus juice is a bitch, but worth the price of admission.

Mushrooms can be more of a mind fuck, but are more visual I've found. It's easier to go "deeper".

what if i've done a fuck ton of acid, shrooms, dmt, datura (never again), research chems, have experienced complete ego death, and still hate niggers and want to chuck poofs off roofs?

> Chugging a liter of cactus juice is a bitch

Just do an extraction, mescaline is easy to refine from substrate with store-bought chemicals and housewares.

Oh yeah? Is the experience comparable? I've toyed with the idea of doing an A/B extraction, but I'm afraid I'll just end up wasting cactus. Are there not alkaloids lost that contribute to the experience in an extraction?

>the (((self-aware))) universe is more important than the ego
This is literally the pseudo-postmodernist force behind social Marxism, but extended ad infinitum. Stay cucked, hippie.

this. people take psychedelics and then forget the underlying reality that it's just chemicals temporarily altering brain function

The 3,4,5-trimethoxyphenethylamine is all you really want out of it. I don't even think there's any other desirable alkaloids in San Pedro. There might be traces of other psychoactive alkaloids in peyote but the 3,4,5-trimethoxyphenethylamine is the really the only one you want/need.

Good argument.
>implying a strong ego is anything else
plenty of Christians that go to church every day are mean as hell and corrupt as well, there's no real relationship between the two.
Nobody said that at all, the fact you re-present what i said in terms of what's more important shows how buried you are in your own shit. Even me pointing that out just gives you a localized point to focus resistance on.

SHUT YOUR MOUTH NIGGER

It was a response to people thinking it turns you into some faggot hippie. All it does is bring very obtuse thoughts from the sub-conscious forward, also some other cool shit it does.

Anyways keep niggering you nigger

all those drugs broke your brain nigger you are not making any sense

>think more than anything, it should be pointed out that the NSDAP never found it necessary to ever address the use of psychedelics as a public health problem, and there were plenty of people taking psychedelics in that era within NatSoc Germany. The idea of "all drugs are degeneracy" wasn't supported by Hitler and it's not supported by myself either.

Yes, and NatSocs were also degenerates who supported premarital sex and single motherhood for genetically healthy people.

God, is there anything more tedious than Psychadelicfags?

LSD FOR THE PRESERVATION OF THE WHITE RACE

DOMINATE THE PSYCHIC REALM, WHITE MAN

>hippy
>never done LSD
>never experienced mind synchronicity and mind control
>stupid illiterate faggot
FUCK OFF CANADA

I've never tried it, and it's a BITCH to get a non PC San pedro or even a Peruvianus without Cuzcoensis genes here in Canada...
I'll be ordering GOOD seeds the week from trusted seed suppliers.

Anyone thinking of growing should look at Trichocereus Bridgesii.

Fly Agaric mushroom

Look into the San Pedro (Trichocereus) family of cactus.
Pachanoi and Peruvianus might have shit genetics... but Bridgesii is always reliable.

Look up Trichocereus Bridgesii.

Look up "69ron mescaline tek"

Brain function = consciousness? Nice idea, fellow. Ridiculous though.

>Brain function = consciousness
yes, unless you have evidence to the contrary

Point taken, but you sound like an interminable bore desu. Not meant in a bad way.

I agree 100%, and I support your movement.
Psychedelics are the reason I am no longer a leftist.

I have done acid, mdma, mushrooms, random RC's, and DMT more times than I can remember. Trip for fun if you would like, but be aware you can certainly abuse medicine. I know too many burnouts to tell you tripping is completely safe, however tripping/meditating is the only way to become a truly realized human being.

Don't eat that random white powder, stick to the natural stuff.

> (You)
>>Brain function = consciousness
>yes, unless you have evidence to the contrary
Evidence? My word, a brain is a piece of meat lad. It's self evident kek.

>It's self evident
then you would have evidence

ultimate enlightenment

This is why weed should not have been legalized anywhere in the US, at all. It's a slippery slope. First, it's grass; now, it's psychedelics.

dont argue with arabs user, imagine always being on drugs without any of the fun stuff 24/7 and only detoxing during holy periods.

>69ron mescaline tek

>3,4,5-trimethoxyphenethylamine

thanks lads, i'll read more about this

A≠B, A--->B? Chalmers hard problem of consciousness. Either way the burden of identity lies with you (although nobody but nobody actually argues that any more kek)

>Psychedelics were used to let people lose their separate self-sense (ego) a little and allowed consensus to be manufactured.

also Israel sprayed it on their enemies during the 7 days war

>Chalmers hard problem of consciousness
the answer is neuroscience not some faggot's writings based on nothing but feelings. 0 evidence = 0 arguments

why should law go around chasing down what people do with their body? they act like the people's bodies are state property or something

This is a very well written post, and your concise points are hard to refute. I think you need to go back.

Dude I have been going through the same thought process, I firmly believe this is a good idea.

No problem!

Focus on the "San Pedro" cactus; Trichocereus.

The most consistant one is Trichocereus Bridgesii.
In the USA and Canada there is issues with Trichocereus Pachanoi... normally what is around is the "PC" clone which is weak... read up on it.
Also stay weary of Trichocereus Peruvianus since it might have Trichocereus Cuzcoensis genes giving it low to no mescaline. Now if it's a Trichocereus Macrogonus (Peruvianus) you should be fine.

Trichocereus Scopulicola is another good source but is rarer to come by.

Your best bet is Bridgesii.
Good luck!

>You The brain = Consciousness (A=B)
>Me The brain -----> Consciousness (A--->B)

Burden of proof to deduce (the counterintuitive garbage) that A=B: You.

the brain gives rise to consciousness. i agree--the physical function of the brain results in consciousness.

I don't believe psychedelics aid in anything other than the "ego death", which holds little benefit to fascist and nationalist political movements.

They should remain illegal. They promote anarchy and harm the individual's mind, which harms the nation.

Why not find some of these, DRY THEM, and eat? Top of the line in my experiences.

I never understood the obsession with psychedelics. Excluding Steve Jobs, every great man did not need to trip to be successful.

I agree

What is your absolute favorite, LSD, shrooms, or mescaline, and why?

Maybe it's because all the people I've met that have talked about it have been fucking idiots, but it just seems like a cheap ephemeral indulgence to me, which is rationalized afterwards as something significant or grand, but always being very fucking vague about it.
There are no shortcuts to wisdom or knowledge.

You don't just dry them and eat them...
You need boil out certain toxins man.

Besides that's a dilarent mushroom not a psychedelic like psilocybin mushrooms.

This.

Indeed, but therein lies the rub. Maybe, like you suggest, the answer lies in configurative complexity (neural, synapse, systemic) but most scientists agree this seems insufficient, and are looking at quantum collapse etc (Orch Or). This hypothesis might not solve the conundrum either I suppose, but it seems hopeful.

That's not a san pedro, san pedro has almost non existent spikes.

Well, I have done many times and I'm here to tell the tale!

>but always being very fucking vague about it.
because it's impossible to describe the experience that is a "true" psychedelic "trip." it is so far from any possible experience that it is beyond explanation. I'm not a shill for drugs, i even said earlier that all the transcendent reality hoo haa is bullshit. there's a reason they're vague, though.

>There are no shortcuts to wisdom or knowledge.
agreed

isn't amanita muscaria more of a deliriant than a true psychedelic?

more mind fuck than thought provoking, no?

Yes, it's a very different trip. Mixing psillies and fly Agaric is awesomeness.

THIS
kys OP, I hear your brain's DMT is a rush

I don't know these terms, but fly Agaric is very soothing and dreamy, not as hmm edgy, hallucinogenic in a different way.

Eat shit you Maple faggot

I agree. Psychedelics are an important tool FOR THE RIGHT PERSON. I used to be big in that scene, definitely done my fair share, and I can say with certainty that they have been a net positive in my outlook and sense of perspective. I am HARD right wing, would not argue with the label fascist, but not limited to it either. However, for every one person I know who came out the other side better and stronger, there are three times as many who get lost in the spectacle or feed their most base desires, chasing the experience without internalizing the messages. It ceases to be a sacred learning experience and becomes just another trap. Be careful with psychedelics and especially psychedelic culture, because there are always people around the corner who are waiting to use your mind as a laboratory and your consciousness as an experiment.

Psychedelics should be something encouraged for those who can benefit from them. I think the initiatory path is a good model.

but you're wrong dipshit
mescaline changed me

That's a Trichocereus Bridgesii.
It's in the San Pedro family.
What you're thinking of is the Trichocereus Pachanoi.

Bridgesii has a more consistant mescaline content. Pachanoi (especially in US and Canada) has been plagued by a weak cultivar known as the "PC", which has low to no mescaline.

Mushrooms and LSD, as long as you understand how to use your brain on them (not just let your subconscious word waterfalls convince you of crazy shit) they free your mind from every lie.

Every lie I told myself about not needing to improve, or that my life is fine the way it is, etc. has been destroyed by psychedelics.

I am a physical collective being; fighting cell death and for dominance and power. School raised us all to believe we are "special children of universe in a bath of love" and we can "become anything we want" Psychadelics woke me up and forced me to figure out it's the opposite...

But even granting you that, I don't see what the value is then, I can understand people being curious about it or whatever and trying it, but some seem to place so much importance and reverence towards it, when almost by your own words, it doesn't amount to anything other than 'a cool experience'.

>psychedelics are harmless

They're on my list to try.
As of now I'll be growing a type of San Pedro and picking liberty cap (psilocybin) shrooms.

I've picked liberty caps for years but never ate them... I'll try them this year.
I've only ever tried Marijuana (hash, oil, bud), and MDMA (once).

The "cool place" it takes you is achieved by activating more of your brain. This is exhausting and shouldn't be frequently attempted, but there is no denying that having 500% brainpower for 10 hours will leave lasting understandings and "revelations..."
Who the fuck do you think writes all these holy books? They are all just super-concepts, the same you see one after another while tripping)

Brutal awakening. I must say I'm more of a casualty, having launched into psychedelics when I was 16, and mega freaked by trying to break on through like Jim Morrison and taking 500 psillies in one go. Result was horrific. I can't say the whole thing has improved me, although I've had numerous amazing experiences. I think it fucked me up more or less.

Well, make sure you're in good company, and a good mood.

I think psychs could be beneficial in the context of a heavily ritualized sacrament/rite-of-passage, to promote bonding amongst citizens of the white ethnostate via shared experience with peers and ancestors, and provide "punctuations" so to speak, outlining periods in the individuals life providing the sense of a fulfilling and meaningfully structured narrative. This is good for the spiritual wellbeing of community and individual.

Irresponsible and frivolous use can be devastating, I personally carry deep mental scars from bad experiences and it takes serious work to heal the damage you can do to yourself with these drugs.

could have been me for sure.

>55

Thanks brother - I sure will.

Tell me about it, I had an Indian Prince (no joke) Psytrance DJ dose me with 150 hits of LSD at once. Basically he gave me the bottom of a vial (in a film canister), then told me only after my glass of water what I had done. I was hearing Indian accents everywhere for weeks, and had effects lasting months.
Psychedelics are Hell when abused/misused, but I think an eighth of mushrooms or a dose, once every three-six months is great for the mind/body.

pretty much this. The ritual and structure is important. Not everyone is ready for these drugs, although at least in theory, I would like to believe that everyone CAN be ready with work and contemplation.

>when almost by your own words, it doesn't amount to anything other than 'a cool experience'.
oh no, it definitely shows you that there are possibilities outside of the limits of human consciousness, and shows you that reality itself is an illusion. you don't have to get all spiritual and faggy about this, for example it can be interpreted as reality can only exist within the confines of your perception, and this is true--think how visible light is only a tiny fraction of the electromagnetic spectrum. i don't push psychedelics on anyone though.

Weed and psychedelics made me a fascist

>id rather keep the cheat codes of life on the down low.

Explain? What do you mean a strong mind? I did weed for a bit and felt like my weak mind and life problems turned smoking it into a nightmare. But before that it was like a cheat code for studying in college. I could think so much clearer and faster.

Indeed. After I melted down (the universe is ME, just one room flying through space forever) I talked to my dad about it the next day, and he was like "why the fuck would you want to do that?" Kind of hard to explain. I think you are right about moderate use being positive if done properly, but my head is fried with it. Maybe in a while.

Work, contemplation, and genuine trusting meaningful relationships with others to anchor yourself. I don't think anymore that shoving off into the void alone with damaged ability to relate to the rest of humanity or a "me against the world" attitude is advisable. My broken interactions with others is what screwed me and I think that's what psych use should primarily target to be productive.

It's obvious how many people in here claiming to have done psychedelics haven't done any.

It's really pathetic

that's a nice thinkin meme. mind if i save?