Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/s/f7801933ab/941353-102
twitter.com/AnonBabble

早..

UUUUUHHHNNNNNN

遺伝子だから

>thread already made
早すぎるぞ!いい子だな

So what do I do if I have bad, unmedicated ADHD and depression to the level of teetering on suicide?

I've got the Genki books. I haven't picked them up in 4 months.

Help.

Don't look for excuses in imaginary illnesses and study.

You push through and do it or you don't, that simple. Sorry user

I'm not looking for excuses, I'm looking for help/advice.

Also, things were fine while I had ritalin, and by extension, insurance.

Telling me I'm making it up really doesn't help when nothing changes because of it. If I could "just stop" as it were, obviously I'd do that.

i mean basically dont kill yourself and everything will be fine i promise

I'm not sure if trying to learn Japanese is the right thing to do in your situation.

I mean come January I can leech off of Obamacare, but if the deductible is too high I'm pretty much permanently fucked. I hadn't thought about that until you said that.

I'm not really able to do any of my hobbies, and I need to try to keep sane while I wait for things to change.

おはようございます、DJTたち!
令曰は伺をするか? 撲は潮ごはんを倉べるだ!

朝になったばかりのにてめえはこんなにクソカキコをしてるのか?

How the fuck can you study for 5 years and not be fluent. What the fuck? I'm still mad WHAT THE FUCK?

Well, I think i have depression as well, but even if going through genki makes me feel nuseous it doesn't matter. It's not like there is anything better to do. Just make it a habit. Genki have 4 subchapters for each chapter. If you do even 1 subchapter per day it'll take you about 3 months to finish.

誰について話してる

じょうげ ⊃ うえした in almost all cases. I guess the only one case where you have to care is 上下になる. When it's じょうげ, its meaning is to bounce. When it's うえした, its meaning is to turn upside down.

I could read the book alone, but without doing workbook stuff would the info even stick enough to be worthwhile?

The basic grammar is simple as heck and easy to remember and everything that's not easy to remember you can save for later. Just speedread through Tae Kim's grammar guide. As long as you understand the example sentences you can move on without worry.

気にしないで!鬱憤晴らしたいだけです

Well for me workbook worked wonders, so I would recommend powering throught it. Also in my opinion learning word lists by heart is a waste of time. You'll learn them as you go by doing exercises anyways.

do more reps

/djt/は何を読んでいるの?

Why couldn't I just be born Japanese? I wouldn't have to do all this work and I would already have a good start on learning English.

honest moment here:
I've lurked djt 50-60 times in the last 14 months. I have no reading ability(hardly remember my katakana, perfect hiragana, but pretty limited vocabulary)

Only finished Tae Kims guide, and Nama Sensei's fucking Japanese lessons. never used anki, and I can only have EXTREMELY simple conversations. I did however continue watching anime and now, I can't be bother to watch dub because I don't benefit from learning something.(Plots fuckin suck, apparently Japanese is my only reason for watching)

On top of that, I've even achieved my TESOL certificate in the time I should have been studying. So Yea, I'm a major fucking disappoint.

and I only got the TESOL cert to move to japan, No point in moving if I can't fucking communicate at a reasonable level.

How do you not remember katakana? It's very simple stuff honestly. Also, Nama Sensei is pretty fuckin' sloppy, all things considered.

yea I learned his content not his handwriting ^_^
I never bothered to right a bunch of words in katakana figuring they were easy.
Got 5 characters like smiles, and like 8 looking like fucking curved 7's.

Hows my handwriting? Def needs work but im sure its readable.

honestly I can read them correctly about 70% of the time, hiragana is 100%, I just need to start using the shit and actually learning vocab or reading raw content more.

I believe I'm lacking directly in the use of reading/writing, learning kanji is easy for me, but I just haven't used it as much. :P

>mature cards decreasing

HELP

運転免許転送する
家に出るのはやだな

Your handwriting is good but the relative widths of your characters needs a little work

>get one vowel in the reading wrong on a card with a 20+ day interval

>Japanese
>Good start on English
Oh you have no idea. Nippon enggurisu is basically a language of their own user.

I think he means that Japanese kids get taught some English, while you obviously won't get taught Japanese living in Europe or NA.

This is exactly what I meant.

>Your handwriting is good
Thanks

>but the relative widths of your characters needs a little work
Agree'd, it's better when I write sentences instead of staring at kana and wondering why i can't remember them.

mfw cant remember, but really want to read.

>脇の下はゴマダラ状に生えている
>lewd accompanying panel: slightly unshaved armpit
All I can find for the meaning of ゴマダラ is butterflies or some shit. How exactly is that meant to relate to armpit stubble, or am I missing something?

>1000+ new cards in my mining deck

HELP

Why haven't you been learning them?

I think it's 御斑
Under his/her armpit it's growing in speckles

I have to a certain extent, but then I read for 2-3 hours and mine 200 words

>御斑
>御
>giving stubble an honorific and putting it in katakana
Why dog...

星空のメモリア, it's super easy for a VN and it's actually a decently good and compelling read which is great after failing at はなひらっ. Hopefully this'll be the first VN I actually finish.

share source m8

P.S. after this VN I'll never have to look up 展望台 again.

cool story m8. Whats your redditname? Would like to see some more posts of you

>not giving emphasis and honorifics to glorious armpit hair
I suggest you drop what you're reading right now if you can't appreciate it.

Anyone considering this, don't listen to this guy. This is among the most boring things I've ever read, and it's needlessly long. Don't bother, there's millions of better moege out there.

>撲は

何これ? 僕?

When you look up ゴマダラ (Hestina persimilis japonica, which is a subspecies) you see some images of the caterpillar, which sports sparse hairs that seem pretty hard and sharp to the touch. Maybe the author was drawing a comparison between the caterpillar and the unshaved state of the armpit.

It's a fairly... unique work, mind you, but here: exhentai.org/s/f7801933ab/941353-102

God I fucking hate kana-only words. They all look the fucking same and the worst thing is that so many of them are just abstract sentence modifiers like "or" or "not necessarily" or "indirectly" so I can't associate mental images with them.

this...

Would you recommend Yuzusoft's titles for a beginner?

こんな布陣です

How should I properly interpret this sentence? I know it's super low level, but.

Good, good. This is a sign you're progressing, though you've only just hit one of the major walls in learning Japanese. Next come various idiomatic expressions and onomatopoeia

I would not. Not because they're not easy, but simply because they're not very engaging (especially not when you read slow). I recommend Alcot Honeycomb and Saga Planets for good moege companies. Tone Work's is solid as well.

>English writing looks like chickenscratch
>figure I can make a fresh start with Japanese and write better
>practice form

>a while later
>Japanese writing looks like chickenscratch

Those are generally easier to learn by reading than Anki.

All my leeches in anki are onomatopoeia

This is a pretty thin sentence, you gotta add some context here.

absolutely no problem there, m8
thank you

My poor looking writing transcends languages

>Saga Planets

cuck

I always mix up 関心 and 感心, so I took special time to study them back when I noticed.

Now I had 感心 in my review, I thought "Admiration, wait, I always get those wrong, so it has to be concern!"

Fuck this shit. Why do brains want to trick us?

but those don't even look remotely similar...

only when if I'm not writing as fast as I can talk does my handwriting suck...

Then again this is probably the most English I've written in like 6 months. XD

Work on your handwriting, then. Get a penmanship handbook and start doing them reps. I went from horrible chickenscratches to legible cursive in a few weeks of work.

Holy fuck that writing is awful.

This is why you need cursive, kids.

You must be 18 or older to browse Sup Forums.

Sorry, this post was meant for .

eh, fuck off its readable.

Useful? word: 今カノ

Did you teach yourself how to write by just looking at fonts or something? Because your letter formation isn't even acceptable for a 5 year old.

I used to take notes so fast in history classes, I had to be faster than the teacher spoke. We had no book to go by because she said there aren't any good ones.

Later when I had to study I couldn't even read what I wrote most of the time.
Good handwriting was never required by any of my teachers.

感 is on 感じ so i always saw admiration as a stronger feeling than just concern

im currently fucking up 織物 and 植物, sad days

THICC

>wrighting
>cool (?) looks like 9002

Maybe these were the jokes?

>植物 has a tree
>織物 has a thread
radicals are useless

>織物
Just learn 織る, then you can't fuck it up anymore.
Also
>植物園

I don't like my handwriting.

So how long until a suspended card returns?

スレ画はいいよ。グッドジョブ。

You should look up what 'to suspend' means in a dictionary ESL

You forgot 手うが in your hand block

関 is used in 関係 and 関連 so 関心 obviously is corcern/relation with mind = interest.

no

>やり手 - やいて
?

It's the same thing. It's just my bad handwriting.

トメイトゥ

actually, that was my mistake... 0_o

I'm quite surprised I didn't notice that before I posted it.

自己紹介してみてよ

>Can remember how to pronounce vocab but can't remember what most of the kanji look like

So the guide says most people stop Core 2k/6k once they get to 2000. How do you continue to review the deck with only the first 2000 without getting new cards?

radicals
RTK
penile mutilation

>The easy stuff is easy but the hard stuff is harder.
You don't say.

Many people have the opposite problem though. It depends whether you have good visual memory or verbal memory.