Umaru is running for president

Umaru is running for president.

What do?

Move to Japan.

Have sex with Ebina.

Thanks CIA!
Oh wait, I meant Oswald

Jackie Kennedy's ass is so thicc. It's thefirst thing I look at I'm this pic.

um vote for her obviously? much better than our other 2 choices

>Hamster would vote for Hillary
Go back to Sup Forums or suicide yourelf with a bullet in the back of your neck.

who are you responding to....?

I feel like if Hillary wasn't running and Umaru was actually running IRL, the people who would have voted for Hillary would vote for Umaru because 'it would be nice to have a female president, doesn't matter who'.

She wouldn't vote for Hillary, she would run for president herself.

Vote Trump. #buildthewallmakeittall

What a weird pick the OP chose then.

Filename clearly says I'M WITH HIMOUTO

This, Umaru would likely be in favor of the TPP meaning no more free anime for you.

PRESIDENT ONAHOLE

Never mind, vote for the hamster.

vote with a bullet

The sooner we ban anime, the sooner the normies will leave Sup Forums and we'll all be happier. Seriously, when did something being illegal stop anyone?

Normies buy anime. Seeing a torrent would cause their minds to implode, they have no idea how to do anything.

>Buy anime
They are streamfags.

Exactly, you weeb bastard.

so the H is for Himouto

>normies
faggot

Making stealing anime illegal and enforcing it wouldn't kill streaming or affect normalfaggots in any way. If anything Sup Forums would get more redditors.

Will she make anime great again?

She would literally be better than Hillary or Trump since she doesn't know shit about politics and wouldn't do anything.

Umaru would vote for Hillary since Umaru is just a normalfag who pretends to like Anime and video games so she can look unique.

she is like Sup Forums she watch a lot of anime but hide her power level out of her house
you didn't watch the anime

DELETE THIS

It's the opposite.

She's an otaku who pretend to be a normie.

No

MOOODS!!

I have an entire Umaru folder but I can't post her anywhere anymore because she's shitposting fuel

there is /c/ for cuteposting

Umaru president.

Can I get the orignal

nice ass desu

Vote for her so she can rediustribute the wealth from billionare kikes and wagekeks to the thinking NEETs.