GERMAN GOVERNMENT CUCKOLDS ITS MEN BY TEACHING MIGRANTS HOW TO SLEEP WITH GERMAN WOMEN

WTF is this? Fukin Germany... Why aren't white german males not fighting against this shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

returnofkings.com/82674/german-government-cuckholds-its-men-by-teaching-migrants-how-to-sleep-with-german-women
youtube.com/channel/UCF_oOFgq8qwi7HRGTJSsZ-g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

returnofkings.com/82674/german-government-cuckholds-its-men-by-teaching-migrants-how-to-sleep-with-german-women

>SEXUAL EMERGENCY TIME

They're too busy fapping to it.

The memes write themselves at this point.

german men should read it and usurp their migrants and take their women by force

In reality what can they do? not much....
if all our countries face the 'white man guilty', for example, portugal because of slavery and fascism, imagine germans, they face all the guilty over wwii.... it's too much prpaganda against our people, and not only that, all kinds of repression.

German males are turbo cucks. Thats why german females (most of which are ugly as fuck anyway) dont want to fuck german males

You don't hear about the Germans who are against this. Because they often wind up in prison.

>makes u think

If you're too stupid to figure out how to have sex, you have no business fathering children.

>illegal opinions
a country that is more cucky than Sweden or the UK.

>complains about savages coming across the borders and raping
>complains about teaching savages how to respect romantic partners

can't make racists happy

it's better to teach your new citizens safe sex than have them rape your women

I dont see the problem with this

Precisely. And that's why you never hear about them.

Belgians made this.

Wow.. BAKA. The airports and train stations must stink of mudslime . Are german women really sleeping with these migrants? The ugly german women only perhaps?

/nu-pol/ taught me there is nothing wrong with censorship. Checkmate autists.

>Why aren't white german males not fighting against this shit?

The vast majority of them doesn't even realize what's going on yet.

Not to speak of this specific degeneration.

All of this is entirely censored by the mainstream media.

But I have the slight impression that they're at least STARTING to get it.

I might be wrong though.

>our islamic heritage...

The Day of the Rake is coming, you faggot. Fall is upon us now.

I'm fucking happy I am an american citizen, was 2 times before burning the german passport.

Dude, you should see the governmental sponsored islam propaganda they send under the "Funk" label. It's fucking disgusting.

check out this fucking channel: youtube.com/channel/UCF_oOFgq8qwi7HRGTJSsZ-g
remember that German Michel pays for this shit with his taxes, and don't forget to downvote them to fucking hell.

believe whatever you want

buy into your own fear

then kill yourselves

The Germans wouldn't need teach savages how to be civilized if they didn't let them into their country in the first place

hey just to let you goys in one a secret.
It's actually us (Danes) who are control merkel. The plan is to kill germany and then swoop in and take all the land and womens. hahaha.. HAHAHAHAA!!

you people should just try

wiping your intellectual slate clean.

pretend you know nothing.

then begin looking for answers as rationally as possible, as emotionless as possible

because right now? you're hooked on anger and fear, and elect leaders that work your anger and fear into their excuses to get into power.

what do you have to lose?

EXCEPT PRECIOUS TIME AAAAAH

THEY'RE COMING FOR YOU!!!

LOOKK OUT, THEY'RE RAPING YOUR CHILDRENS :(((

GET YOUR GUNS, ALWAYS CARRY A KNIFE, GIVE NIGGERS KNOWING GLANCES!!

This will lead to a war of extermination, obviously. So typically stupid for the Left to invite white Europeans to question the outcome of WW2. The sooner the better.

what kind of psychotic answer- oh right, Sup Forums

Canadians should be IP banned

Kant would be spinning in his grave if he knew his philosophy was the justification for this nonsense.

>German "males"
Basically means the Arabs at this point

shut the fuck up and drink your diversity kool-aid you fucking leaf

What kind of faggot response- oh right, leaf

But at that point it will be full of muslims, what do?

Based potato men

If you take a step back, look with fresh eyes, free of predetermined conclusions, you see that there's a tremendous divide between reality as it exists, and what we as groups are told by the masters of each group, what reality is.

Try it. It's actually quite frightening.

Look up "Calling a deer a horse".

die or brenner pass

Encouraging white tribalism will eventually lead to conflict. The truth isn’t psychotic.

OH NO MAN AND WOMEN FUCKING!
HORRIBLE!
WHY DON'T THEY BECOME FAGGOTS?

>>>stormfront

>the government realized they have to teach the savage guests that rape is a crime in their new homeland
i wonder why t*rks got so much shit, compared to this necessity

Oh, look, a kike posting under a Deus Vult flag

fake and gay, leftists hate israel

>supporting cuckolding