Canada is hopeless

With Ontario dominating the electoral college while being the most cucked province in Canada, I don't see any path where Quebec can thrive while staying in Canada

And you guys will fail even harder without Alberta's equalization payments. Go and secede already, we don't want you or need you.

Quebec can keep thriving on government gibs until it all collapses and then its strong family units will take over the genderless hoardes of Ontario.

That's how I see it happening. Either that or Alberta fills the power vacuum and Canada can become a US state.

I don't care about Alberta, the real cancer bringing Canada down is Ontario

Toronto hear. How can I infiltrate the government to sabotage it from the inside while the bros in Alberta seize power and mass deport chinamen back to where they belong

here*
>inb4 grammer kikes

I don't know, the last true hope was that based mayor you guys had a few years ago... now you're stuck with a lesbo leftist PM, hard times ahead bro.

nah his bro is gunna come back and get revenge, just wait

I wish quebec would split and take Ontario with them.

You know the québécois are a bunch of welfare niggers crying "muh subjegation"

Then leave faggot. You wont do it. Everyone knows you're pussies who bitch and moan but at the end of the day you're not going anywhere

Canada was a mistake, all the provinces and territories should break up. Economic implications don't matter.

It's a real shame he was a drug addict and couldn't stay longer, he really put the city back on track for the time he was mayor. The dude was literally answering every phone call from citizens and talking to them, no other mayor in a major city has ever done that

I can leave easily and get a job in the US with the skills I have, I'm talking about the fate of the province of Quebec and should it leave Canada because it is cucked

It's anglos like you that turned Canada into a faggot nigger loving country.

I live in one of the whitest parts of Canada that always votes conservative. Nice try. It's Quebec and Ontario that ruin everything.

Yes it was a mistake, I really don't get why all the provinces are not US states by now

Hang Trufag

America was a mistake as well. At the very least it should split into broader districts.

>electoral college
holy fuck kill yourself

i seriously am so ashamed of our fucking prime minister he is the worlds biggest pussy

>electoral college
Pardon fucking me? Do you not understand your own country's political system?

Patrick Brown will save us

the biggest cuckservative in this shithole of a province

It's just about the same fucking thing as in the US which is why I'm calling it the electoral college, why so butthurt?

No it isn't. It's nowhere near the same thing. It's a fucking parliamentary system.

the kind of retard that quebec public schools create

I'm not convinced they actually learn anything about this country at all.

they learn that white canada is racist against indians and muh residential schools

that's better than the anglo "we never did anything wrong" education

Hey guys, what's going on in this thread?

I think Canada should declare independence from Ontario and get around this whole mess entirely.

Settle down now. look at France. The boner everyone there got from looking at a negro dressed like a civilized man is partially responsible for the current catastrophe.

Jesus Titty Fucking Christ. The yank is right.

Ontario almost entirely votes conservative. Toronto is the issue.

yeah and thats 1/2 the seats

For general elections it's about the same thing you Ontario fag, the counties elect representatives that decide who the ruling party is.

All you Caknuckleheads look alike to us here in the USA.

Ontario fag here. I hope Quebec separates we are holding them back and a free Quebec would be a beautiful white society.

please annex us

I've never scrolled through so many leaf_s

US states are winner take all. It doesn't matter how many people vote Republican in California, if 51% votes Democrat the Democratic candidate gets 100% of the electoral college votes for that state.

On the flip side, parliamentary seats are hundreds of mini elections with no regards to province. Ontario can wind up voting mostly Liberal (as it did in 2015) and still manage to send more Conservative MPs to parliament than the entirety of Alberta (which it did in 2015).

We choose our legislative representatives in our elections. The party with the most seats in parliament (usually) chooses appoints their leader as the Prime Minister.

In the American system, this would be the equivalent of Congress directly electing the President, which they do not do. Electors in the United States exist outside of the rest of the government entirely. Winning the House does not mean you win the Presidency. Losing the House does not mean you lose the Presidency.

Calling Parliament "the Electoral College" reeks of someone not knowing what the fuck they're talking about. But I imagine that's pretty much par for the course for someone who's voted Bloc their entire life.