Hey bronies and stormweenies. Was wondering, how can I forgive white ppl?

Hey bronies and stormweenies. Was wondering, how can I forgive white ppl?

Yall need it if you want to survive. Our forgiveness. You wont survive our collective wrath. how can we begin to forgive you white man? Are you ready to say sorry? I dont really wanna be your enemy. How do you plan on making amends for your betrayal brother?

youtube.com/watch?v=QGVbQWFc2rQ

youtube.com/watch?v=uuDvAInMYgU&list=PLBbJ_gSJj71ITb9gIkhdbSZdklKK_3SAq

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2nmhAJYxFT4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

brother.

How are you gonna fix it. All that hate you poured into the world with your internet connection. For the lulz. No consequences you thought? In this world of balance? How are you ever going to make amends for your sins.

Albino poo in loos aren't fucking white you retarded nigger. There's more to race than skin color, you can clearly see from the rest of the features they are not European.
And you should be thankful we let your borderline retarded ass live in our society, because the one your kind built isn't much of a society, and isn't a nice place to live. So maybe you shouldn't rock the boat, you have it pretty damn good compared to the rest of the Africans. You don't have aids, do you?

wRONG answer mutant. Enjoy non existence leper. Your gonna beg for our forgiveness. Youre gonna plead for your presence.

Everything youve built will fall! And from the ashes of your world, we'll build a better one.

The entirety of your fake world will crumble. And Im gonna be smiling at the future.

NIGGER will always be NIGGERS
they know it and it bothers them
poor NIGGER

mine was better

So you're gonna sell out your own race again, just like your ancestors rounded them up and sold them into slavery? Why would you attempt to burn down a civilization that befits you? And if you feel it doesn't, why have you not been able to build your own for the past few thousand years?

Too bad the color of your skin couldnt save your whore mother from filing from divorce lonely weeaboo shitstain. Ouch. Sorry broken home billy. So sorry that you are never going to heal from that trauma. Not my struggle fashy goy. Get shit on. I am king here and youre my bitch. rekt beta shitstain.

>what is individualism
hate the people who cause you harm, be kind to the others
skin color plays no part in the equation
if you need to forgive us for being white we need to forgive you for being racist

Are you going to settle on naming it Shadilay?

Projecting, eh? Even If my parents were divorced, I would likely still know who my father is, and he wouldn't be in prison.
You're not a king of anything. You have to steal and appropriate another culture because your real one is so bad, there's nothing to be proud of.
Why don't you stop playing pretend, and try making something of yourself. You can build a pretty good life if you just put a little bit of effort in. Stop trying to tear down one of the greatest societies mankind has built, and just be part of it. Be grateful.

Saddle Hay?

The majority of muslims arent terrorists. The majority of black ppl arent thugs. The majority of Jews dont rule the world.

But white ppl? 50% of them are racist af, have no problem siding with nazis and other evil anders brevik types. They abuse their internet connections. They abuse their brothers and sisters. They demand standing on the heads of other men and women. What did you think is going to happen. Not all white ppl are evil. but 50% basically are, and theyre open and loud about it. Greed. Vanity. Wrath. Pride. Lust And gluttony. This is what the right fights for. For evil.

I promise you that I will send that maliciousness back to the pit of tartarus with the most divine light. I am going to break the bones in their faces with the bludgeoning force of equality. How they will topple from their ivory towers.

Stfu inbred. I promise you youre gonna get humble one way or the other. You better humble yourself before the humbling forces itself down your throat right into your core. I fucking hate you nazi larpers and cannot wait til the pot boils over.

youtube.com/watch?v=2nmhAJYxFT4

I love this shit fest.

Be afraid.

“There is nothing more dangerous than to build a society with a large segment of people in that society who feel that they have no stake in it; who feel that that have nothing to lose. People who have stake in their society, protect that society, but when they don't have it, they unconsciously want to destroy it.”

― Martin Luther King Jr.

>Are you ready to say sorry?

Not with that attitude.

50% white people are not racists who side with Nazis. Most of them are cucks willing to sell out their own race for the sake of diversity. White's are one of the few to build multicultural societies, and every white society that exists is today is multi cultural. This does not benefit white people, but it does benefit you. Studies show that the mist racist group in america, are niggers.
So you are completely wrong about everything. You don't realize how good you have it. You should stop pushing, stop threatening people, there are more white people in society than their are minorities, don't piss them off. It's not in your best interest. If they finally awaken to how shitty and useless your race is, and decide to send them all back to Africa, where does that leave you?

stfu inbred. you are genetic trash. Its not my fault your genetics are recessive and weak and get DOMINATED. SORRY. LUL. Take it up with God. Your race doesnt exist in my eyes. Nothing but an ashamed arab albino. Super fucking ashamed.

I didnt ask for this. I believed all men are created equal. Pol and its ilk begged to differ. And now so do I. You will never be equal to me. You radicalized this lefty and youre gonna end up paying the price.

And stop samefagging, we have post IDs here.
MLK was also shot and killed. You have equal rights now, don't fuck it up by being a useless degenerate and rob a 7/11 for drug money.

You will choke on the hate you racists flooded the world with. For the lulz you said. Anonymous you said. No consequences white boys said. How wrong they were. What a racked up tab to have to pay.

black president. 8 years. Most powerful country in ze world. White supremacy: slain. Never forget.

'I shooga booga BIX NOOOOOOOOOOOOD muhfuggin'

-Docta Monkey Lootin Lang Jr? [Father unverified]

Then youre gonna love me.

God isn't real you stupid nigger. Don't mix pseudoscience and religion. And i'm pretty sure the God your referring to, didn't come from your own culture.
I didn't either. I didn't start hating black people until they started burning down cities and rioting in the streets because they refuse to be productive members of society, and take responsibility for their actions, and the crimes they commit.
Your actions radicalize people too, and there's more of us than there are of you, because you live in our society.

And look who just got elected after he disappointed America. You're pushing people, and you're losing.

Don't worry.
We forgive you.
You need us more than we need you.

which ever works i guess you win

>You need us more than we need you.
Obviously, you already have the Turks.

>Everything youve built will fall! And from the ashes of your world, we'll build a better one.
Oh for fuck sakes, man, you're acting like you just woke up from a 5000 year sleep and just discovered the internet.