Are you able to turn your brain off to enjoy anime?

Are you able to turn your brain off to enjoy anime?
Do you hate fun?

Koito is cute.

Hi Digi

Are you fuck?

I hate other people having fun, if that's what you're asking.

yes

I wanna have coitus with koito.

Why do people like Koiturd?

Because they want to have Koitus.

Goddamn I wish I was Koito.

I do that all the time.

Also, Koito is the cutest PW.

Shouldn't use Sup Forums as standart of fun

This is my motto in life.

I'm 28, kissless hugless touchless virgin. Work at McD's for minimum wage. I got an art degree out of highschool. I'm also American, so I'm extra fucked. I live with my 80 year old parents and when they die, I will probably kill myself. I'm happy for the moments where I "don't think." Truly the most blissful moments.

>are you able to turn your brain off
Yes. After three shots of vodka.
>do you hate fun
Drinking and watching anime is the most fun thing I've done since the water park in 5th grade

>art degree out of highschool
>80 year old parents

>fucked
>implying like half of america's not poorer than you and still happy

No shit, just save up for an RV, get disability monies, drive out to the middle of the desert, and squat to your hearts content. Being trailer trash seems kinda cozy desu, and it beats dying.

Fuck off, digibro.

His new Otakon video looked like so much fun. I wish I had friends to go to cons with

He REALLY enjoys lots of shows I really dislike, he didn't put Ping Pong as AOTY of it's year and put mediocre anime like space dandy, kill la kill over it and he was a fucking brony yet I still can't stop watching his videos.
Should I kys myself Sup Forums?

Fuck off and kill yourself you literal fucking retard.

I started watching all of his After Dark channel as well as all the Digi Bros LPs he does with his brother. I think I'm in love with him

The thing is I disagree with most of his views on almost everything yet I find his content really enjoyable. I don't know why.

So did digi make a new video?

He BTFO'd all the faggots that keep defending their shows with "You just need to turn your brain off XD".

Literally half his videos for the last two months have been "Such and such is a thing that people do in reviews and comments, and I think it's dumb"

>Sup Forums has mods

Wew thanks hiro

?

Are you retarded? This thread is against the rules of Sup Forums. Fuck off back to MAL if you want to discuss this shit.

Depends, if it's trying to be serious but ends up doing really stupid shit like Joker Game it bothers me. If it's silly from the start I don't mind.

what rule exactly?

Being poor is not cozy.

This is an anime board, this discussion has nothing to do with anime. Wow that was hard.

But it does have to do with anime, even if it was worded in a really stupid way.
Waifu posting has a lot less to do with anime and belongs more in /h/ than this does belong in other board.

No it isn't. Discussion of e-celebs is not permitted on Sup Forums and never will be. Fuck off.

Yes it is, you're being really stupid about this.
The relationship between an anime reviewer and anime is apparent to anyone who doesn't even know what the word anime means.
The fact that you don't like something doesn't make it wrong.

No, it literally isn't you fucking retard. This isn't an opinion and there no need to have an argument about it. I'm telling you this shit is not allowed on Sup Forums, don't even attempt to argue semantics. That is fact. Fuck off.

I don't watch anime to have fun. It's just something I do. It's like washing my face in the morning.

Hiro needs to make an e-celeb board already. Call it /cel/ or something.

> An anime reviewers take on a phrase used profusely on anime boards when talking about how to consume anime has no relationship with anime.

Woa, don't you think that may be all there is to your argument is your personal, irrational resentfulness and that you look like a complete idiot when you try to make that look like something objective?

I sure can. I watch anime for relaxing and entertainment.