Nigger hate thread, I need some nigger hate inspo, colin flaherty, vids of niggers stealing, robbing, etc...

nigger hate thread, I need some nigger hate inspo, colin flaherty, vids of niggers stealing, robbing, etc. preferebly if the nogs get shot or get rekt

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=ee5_1508185325
youtube.com/watch?v=rS-cul4vrYE
youtube.com/watch?v=Cy8aYB3ksuk
youtube.com/watch?v=e0cCVJ_eJeg
youtube.com/watch?v=m3G3nrTN19M
youtube.com/watch?v=DkNP78I-iQk
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=552&v=2xJarhIEDSQ
youtube.com/watch?v=gODZzSOelss
abc13.com/video-shows-brutal-beating-at-lufkin-convenience-store/2292327/
youtube.com/watch?v=OZck9XIMTJI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

liveleak.com/view?i=ee5_1508185325

Hot off the press

Don't be a racist asshole.

Seriously, Grand Autismo.

we get it. the girl you like is getting fucked by a black guy and your skinny dick can’t compete

No idea why anyone would rob a 7-11. You would be lucky to get a few hundred dollars. Definitely not something a sane person would risk prison for.

he looks half white or something.

LOL.
Look at the cuck still believing in Santa Claus.

"It was later found that the suspect’s shotgun was not loaded, and the suspect had taken $26 during the robbery"

>steal 26 dollars
>get shot
>die

lol

I have a nigger story from a few weeks back
>go to my little brothers bus stop to pick him up from school
>start walking back home
>some nigger carrying a plastic bag and some shoes is behind us
>think nothing of it
>a few blocks later and he's still behind us
>whatever we'll just take a shortcut through an alley and get to my apartment as fast as possible
>go through a passageway leading to the main coutyard
>nigger shows up literally from the other side
>start to worry
>little brother keeps looking back at him, obviously worried too
>nigger notices this
>"I ain't goin to hurt yuh lil homie, i aint goin do shit"
>ohboyherewego.jpg
>we finally reach our stair case
>try to play it off
>"haha he's just like that around strangers"
>nigger: "yeah yeah alright nigga, I ain't goin to do shit"
>nigger: " you should teach yo brother not to be racist bitch"
>try to reassure him its not because he's black even though it was
>nigger is literally shouting at us from across the parking lot
>almost a block away and he still shouting
>go inside and lock the door
>mfw

you should visit /k/ and get some advice

>Wow, so this absolute NIGGER was irritated we were acting paranoid around him
>This same NIGGER telling me not to be such a racist
>NiGgErS aM i RiTe?

no one can hate this guy

Fuck off kike fag! This is a hate thread. Either show some hate or gtfo.

We live in a bad neighborhood fag, rampant with prostitution, drug dealers, gangsters, and so on. We even had some ms 13 fags living across from us a few months ago until they were evicted. I guarantee you've never been to any bad neighborhood in your life, once you've spent at least a few weeks in one you'll be constantly watching your back

homeless crackheads got to eat too

What's everyones favorite racist word for niggers? Mine is probably spear-chucker.

totally dude I am gay and deal with the exact same issues, they're gay. My neighborhood is rampant with gay prostitution, gay drug deals (who are drag queens [gross]) and gayngsters (gay drug dealers bug you're a smark guy so you probably got it. I heaven had some 13 fags who used mspaint across from us a few months ago until they were evicted (homophobic landlord). I guarentee you've never been to a bad gay neighoorhood in your life, once you've spent a few weeks in one you'll constantly be watching your ass.

Basketball-American

>t. Butthurt nigger who has probably never lived in a majority nigger neighborhood.

Mooncrickets

You're not a very good troll user

You showed weakness.

>What's everyones favorite racist word for niggers? Mine is probably spear-chucker.
Bluegums

Niggers have short fuses I didn't want to provoke the savage

NO shit I'm butthurt dude did you hear my terrible tale. I'm as booty bothered as you are ass pained
rats, ya got me. turn me in to the Sup Forums pigs

youtube.com/watch?v=rS-cul4vrYE

youtube.com/watch?v=Cy8aYB3ksuk

youtube.com/watch?v=e0cCVJ_eJeg

youtube.com/watch?v=m3G3nrTN19M

youtube.com/watch?v=DkNP78I-iQk

what kind of gun is he shooting

What's the story on this

How about bootlips?

blm black supremacist dallas shooter. killed 5 white cops.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=552&v=2xJarhIEDSQ

Watch the smugness drift away as the red pills drop.

I live in rural Missouri and theres a small town near the city of about 200 niggers with a creek running near it that all the black kids swim in every summer.
Teens in my town all throw garbage and shit in the creek and it floats down towards the nigger town.
The story became so famous that people now call the creek "shit-creek"
The niggers are all call "Shit-Crikers" now

Basketball American

at my work we call them canadians so know one can get in trouble.

"fucking canadians coming in the door, everyone watch out."

This
This. It happened in the waning years of Obummer. It was also the first time the police used a bomb defusing robot like the sand niggers would.

They strapped a bomb on it and sent it into the room with the guy. ALLAHU AKBAR.

There's a bunch of people that have animosity against black guys because their dicks are bigger than theirs. These are guys that are jealous because they don't carry that God gene that is involved of these black men out here. Keep getting jealous. Keep getting jealous while your wife/girlfriend asks for cuckolds, and wishing they could get fucked by these African warriors with these huge BBC's that can pipe them down to the point where they can feel each and every last spectacle of their pussies getting vibrated and thrusted until the orgasm just spews out. Keep saying nigger... keep saying monkey.... Come on you cuckolds, you love it. I'll be that nigger. I'll be that monkey. Yup! With a BBC. Enjoy it. Have your girl take this dick. She's imagining a huge black cock. Why do you think your bitches get huge dildoes? Because you got don't possess the BBC gene! That's why your upset. No BBC = ANGER! You're upset, you're mad at these African cocks, these rhino dicks. That's why you guys like saying nigger so much, I get it now.

Honestly i dont know whats worse, Canadians or Niggers

Whats worse? to be evil by nature or to CHOOSE to be evil?

>but muh dick

On a biology test in high school we had to list 10 or 15 different types of trees
For some reason i got my gums mixed up and put Bluegum as a tree variety
The teacher absolutely lost his shit the next day when he called me over at break and told the other white guy teachers that were standing around

Black people are already niggers. Haven't they suffered enough? I seriously pity them. You guys act like they're a threat. They deserve our sympathy and support, not our neglect.

why do you have that shit saved on your computer
faggot

At the memorial for the murdered cops obama talked about black people feeling targeted by cops. Imagine if someone did that at dylan roof's victims' memorial.

I'm pretty sure this fag lives in my building

youtube.com/watch?v=gODZzSOelss

Pit Bulls are already considered the most dangerous breed? Havent they suffered enough? I seriously pity them. You guys act like theyre a threat. They deserve our sympathy and support, not our neglect.
>Flag

Shaun King or the tardy looking kid?

kek
din. dew. nuffin

Thank the Lord up high that those days are over. I'm honestly a bit proud of America for not taking the bait of racewar.

These times are too trying and that kind of weakness and division would of probably signaled the invasion and infiltration flags to the rest of the world.

Imagine if the FUCKING PRESIDENT did that at one of his victim's memorials.

>yeah this death is sad and all, but remember some niggers are getting real uppity these days and that's sure to cause these kinds of outbursts

Great, can't wait to hear the the nigs whine about this one
>ALL HE HAD WAS $26
>HOW HE POSE TO GET SKOO CLOSE?

Fuck yeah that was good

enjoy this library of nigger hate, anons

https://
gfycat
.com/@hiramthejews/library

Shaun King. Saw him heading into the elevator. It's an upscale apt building in Brooklyn.

Porch monkey

>t. suburban mulatto

>black kids swim
Fake news

Jesus, I hate niggers. What's the story behind this?

SKS

Dallas shootings, ex army vet was sick of the police shooting unarmed black men.

decided to see how well they did against an armed one.

k/d was 11-1

>What's the story behind this?
niggers

is this your first day on /pol, user?

I knew I was going to get this retard response, but I found it anyway. abc13.com/video-shows-brutal-beating-at-lufkin-convenience-store/2292327/
nigger got $35 and was arrested within 5 minutes.

mondays

>"All memes are real life"

tl;dr - niggers

is blue gum a racial slur? I've never heard of it. What does it mean?

kek

>muh dick

god houston fucking sucks. i wish the hurricane destroyed more of that shitty city.

Your brother's instincts are in the right place, but he needs to hone his composure in the hood.

Beasts can smell and prey upon fear. Niggers are no exception.

Pavement apes

>tfw the nigger in OPs pic died from drowning

It looks like the nigger said "Gibs" and the guy didn't gib

>glorified farm equipment
Not sure how niggers think they could be anything else.

/ourGrandma/

>A bunch of niggers in the shallow end are swimming

There's one particular memory from my childhood that stuck with me. I had to go to a busy public pool, I was about 9. I was forced to learn how to swim at the YMCA, I still remember the dyke teacher nearly drowning me while I learned.

But you know what? That day at the public pool it was absolutely full of niggers... except the deep end was 100% empty as I swam around free as a bird.

Damn that cop was quick to put that nigger down to be honest but he did have a gun so fuck it

youtube.com/watch?v=OZck9XIMTJI

That would be annoying.I hate that guy. I wonder what he says around his black friends.

I did say "Creek" btw
You do know creeks are shallow? comes up to your chest

Detroit has had a bad case of the Mondays for 40 years or so

Lol
Yes, there was a rumor back in the day that if you were bitten by a bluegum, a particularly dark negroe, that their bite was more poisonous than a rattlesnake. I'd never heard this either until my father in law referred to bluegums. He's a Kentucky nigga, and they defiantly hate the niggers up in the hills.

Is that blood?

Got those fucking backwards...

>Implying I read that far back

bbbooooiiii

And that's exactly what happened:

>Archer's wife was waiting in the car while he had gone into the store to pay for gas on his way to an Astros game. He said that when Franks-Vanzandt grabbed the $35 from his hands, Archer looked up expecting to see a friend playing a joke on him.

no its just water, he was hiding water in his mouth and spit it all out when he hit the ground

i though you were the same fucker that made the first reply
my bad

>literally animals

All good, have a laugh.

I wish I could hold that much water in my mouth.

>enjoy this library of nigger hate, anons
>
>https://
>gfycat
>.com/@hiramthejews/library
Never let a nigger get that close to you. If they do, and act confrontational, you must hit that fucker with all you're worth and keep doing it in rapid succession until they stop moving. Take the first shot, cause it is going to happen. You cannot reason with the street negro.

He actually killed a black cop too, so much for blm.

Bumper lip. Or a well placed "boy"