Car bomb kills journalist behind Panama Papers offshore tax evasion investigation

>not one fucking thread on this wtf Sup Forums
Shit like this happens to good people trying to expose the truth: Investigative reporter Daphne Caruana Galizia, 53 - dubbed a "one-woman WikiLeaks" - was killed as she was driving near the village of Bidnija in northern Malta. She had filed a complaint to police a fortnight ago after receiving personal threats to her safety, local media said. Caruana Galizia ran a hugely popular blog relentlessly highlighting cases of alleged corruption, often involving politicians from the Mediterranean island nation. In Malta, she had led the coverage of the Panama Papers, a leak of millions of legal documents last year detailing financial details of offshore entities used by the rich and powerful to avoid tax.

archive.is/z2VyF

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/145505189/#145505189
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/145547870/#145547870
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Whats there to say? Snitches get stitches, yes?

Are you the fag ruining that VPN by shitposting Sup Forums?

Bump because pol is a bunch of fucking retards now

MALTA DEFENSE COORDINATOR (radio):
>I don't believe it! They're retreating, we won!
(The Malta detonates in a huge plume of fire, the MAC gun breaking loose and tumbling away)

this is sad

I dont know how pol isnt all over it right now

probably they are makint the internet a fortress
is unlikely that there is ever going to be a mass leak again

bump

sorry but flat earth and sex cyborgs are more important.

dead roastie

well this should have been expected and its why most sources tend to remain anonymous

>This was nothing more than a warning to Julian

Bumping because this should be front page.

RIP

For those of us uniformed, could we get a quick rundown on the Panama Papers?

Why would a pro-Putin board like Sup Forums give a fuck about who he murders? He's /theirguy/

jeez how fucking nu are you just lurk moar in fact never post again nigger

Any Maltafags in here? Anyone know who is responsible?

>The Panama Papers are 11.5 million leaked documents that detail financial and attorney–client information for more than 214,488 offshore entities.The documents, some dating back to the 1970s, were created by, and taken from, Panamanian law firm and corporate service provider Mossack Fonseca, and were leaked in 2015 by an anonymous source.

It exposed high end business dealings of numerous individuals, but it exposed a HUGE Russian shell company money laundering network all leading back to Putin.

muh panama papers was a CIA op to try and dig up dirt on putin. she is a CIA nigger and died a CIA niggers death.

Good. Don't meddle in the affairs of other countries. Go back to your country and deal with corruption there. She deserved to be blown up by a car bimb.

Was a big Malta (as in many different Maltese posters) thread on this the other day. I didn't take notes. sorry.

bumping with the ass of truth

I can't argue with that level of thicc

However, here are the archived threads. I think these are the two.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/145505189/#145505189
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/145547870/#145547870