I can get behind this

I can get behind this.

A E S T H E T I C

Can we claim "The" as a secret code and symbol of the alt-right? Everything else seems to be.

Tactical Hebrew Erasers

Terminating Heebs Everyday

the great based fin

Total Hitler expansion

I like hate memes. Explain What is this?

Definitely behind this.

They still haven't picked up on Shadow chan, huh

on top of the other symbol it already have, they mean?

Lets turn ordinary tv show characters, loved by million on Americans, into hate symbols!

Good movie

>the alt-right has a new symbol and it's everywhere
Why do "journalists" always use this title on everything?
>pic related

Transcendental Hitlerist Enlightenment

Pink and blue? Nasal bandages? Wypipo? Inquiring minds must know!

Total Homosex Extermination

No it's still pepe the frog. Don't let them control you, you stupid fucks.

Blade Runner 2049

fucking lel

The Holocaust Emancipation

Training Hitler's Elites
Today Heebs Expire
Trannies Harm Everyone
Taking Hitler's Edicts
Taming Hitler's Enemies

Try:
The Holocaust Expansion

Titan Heroes of Europa

I-I'm ok with this.

hahaha sIC MEM

What, that Hotline Miami aesthetic?

IM retarded... whats the symbol?

Is this movie good? I loved the original and I'm getting mixed reviews from people.

make the eyes blue, idiot. why are they brown?

this movie is Sup Forums-approved good, m8. see it.

Thank You Finnish user

Is Spengbab the new symbol of the alt-right?

Don't bring any normies to see it or you will be asked annoying questions about what's happening like you got there early and saw shit they didn't.

Its a visual FEAST

>IM retarded... whats the symbol?

A plaster over the nose, you spastic!

What is this meme, I've seen it a few times but my scanner can't identify it. Is it from Blade Runner?

Holographic waifus.

Pleb

It's enjoyable, but I think it's better to go in thinking of it as it's own flick rather than a bladerunner sequel. While I liked it a lot, it's not the sci-if noir the original was, nor the Frankenstein/hunchback of notre dame story of humanity. It's cool and has some neat themes and messages, but funny enough they're almost all different than the first one. I still think the OG wins out, but aside from 2-3 things it's really close.

Go see it, sadly getting passed over despite being a really cool film

Shadow-Chan will draw blood when Trump activates her.

What, is it the color purple?

The Higher Entites

Ok Nick

Total Hebrew Extermination

We culture now

It's good, but a huge time investment. They weren't kidding when they named it BladeRunner: 2049 (minutes.)

Tasting Hot Ejaculate

alright im gonna dump the blade runner right wing/woman dont understand memes

That's Munich.

T H E
I like it.

THE Jews
Not
Just any old Jews
THE Jews are (((ones)))
THE Rotheschilds are an example of THE Jews
I'm trying to think of exceptions but...

>On the set of the notebook, heart-throb actor Ryan Gosling is reported to have expressed some controversial opinions about his time filming in one of the most historic cities in the USA.
>"I get it, you know." The actor said on King Street and Market. "I never thought much about the legacy of the South, but getting to see the slave trading areas and the beautiful plantations really puts history into perspective."
>"I see why they did it, what they were doing. They were building a civilization. That takes sacrifice." He seemed mezmorized by the memory of old Charleston. He continued "But, it also takes an uncompromising attitude towards social and societal norms. Those that are ill equipped to lead or create must labor for the benefit of those that do."
>"Where would they be anyways [if it weren't for slavery]? Some backwards African hell hole where they were sent off to die in a tribal war by age 12."

Using the word "the" turns this into word equivalent of an Infiniti mirror. Mind blown.

I like it. :p

Yeah whatever, what do you know?

shadow chan is plague, right?

he's /ouractor/

Total Hitler Endorsement

Woops

it's called fashwave, it's like the 80's tldr

>60%

well if kikes are kikeing me to go see this movie in the theaters
the first movie I'd pay to see in like 6 years

its working

this makes my sadness really depressed

its a good film

best image

hey man dont worry about it, you're born into the best timeline, happy liberation brother

I didn't see the movie. Can someone explain this scene to me?

Yea it was good, didn't have to cringe at current political statements that movies can't help themselves from doing nowadays. Probably one of the best sequel/reboots from an old movie.

MGTOW FOR LIFE !!

Ok what is he reacting to exactly? I'm not shelling out money to watch an overpriced movie just to find out.

The movies's ok, it's just really long and boring
If you can get passed the lulls of it, it's an ok movie
I'm only telling you this because I wish someone would of warned me, made me super biased against the movie

The scene is based on a White Will comic.

dude got a hologram gf, they develop some tight bonding throughout the movie, then she gets crushed and everything is lost of her, then gosling walks out after like 2 hours through hell all beaten up and sees an advertisement for the hologram gf that he had, since its just a product it doesn't know of his existence, it is not unique, the product (women) are the same for all men, the holo gf says like i can be yours and its over sexualized etc, and it makes u think damn bitches really aint there for you, and gosling is just like baka was it love or was it nothing cuz it doesnt even matter now baka hoes

Isnt it ironic that superchad Ryan Gosling is also the best neet hero ever seen? Now thats good acting.

They killed his beloved AI waifu, which was an off-the-shelf item essentially but "can be anything you want her to be", and he's now looking at an advert for it.

That movie was absolutely bonkers. Never been so blown away by a remake

Realization hits him that his hologram waifu never felt anything real for him and was just following her programming. A fate no man should endure.

check

That's shit men have to deal with every day, except these women are holograms