Animes and Mangas in Western World

I know there aren't many...The only one i know is that one shitty russian anime, avatar(cough) and other kid shows that are sort of anime-ish.But really is there even a point or chance of even becoming a mangaka or kickstarting serious anime projects in western world?

The russian one was made with laundered money.
So it doesn't count..

>Animes
Fuck off

Yeah ok good point, no it really isn't. You can be a cunt and nitpick at every single word or be productive and give advice respond to a question and do something despite being a useless shitter you are
Well that narrows it down to even more. Really is there no real western anime? I mean Korra is kind of like that but it's still aimed at children mainly...

Yes theres plenty of french mangas.
One i remembered being popular while i was still in school was Dreamland, Shonen powerlevel but since it wasnt made in Japan they could go all the way with sex and different cultural perspective regarding humour.
Probably not as awesome as it looked back then.
Wakfu is also a french cartoon heavily inspired by anime so that some consider anime, still more legit than legend of korra, and its pretty fine.

It all comes down to if your country is weeaboo or not, otaku culture is spreading and if its impossible now it wont be tomorrow.

Are you stupid? Western cartoons go on Sup Forums.

An hero, newfag.

Huh, so France has anime too...Too bad its not US because really there seems to be a demand for specifically for mature anime. So kickstarting an anime could be a thing...

>hurt pride
It's ok to cry

No, the French do not have anime. The French has cartoons inspired by anime. The French have also co-produced anime.

Anime, in this sense, meaning animation from Japan and not just the Japanese word for animation in general.

>>>/underage/

OK I get the point I'll fuck off my bad

Don't take it personally. This kind of thing happens a lot.

welcome to anonymous image board culture. People are cunts.

I've been browsing Sup Forums for 2 years and anime has been my passion since childhood. Never thought people with similar interests would just blatantly shit on each other. I mean I didn't expect all Sup Forums to be cancer

You are the cancer. Lurk more and fuck off

Maybe user should lurk the fuck more and follow the goddamn rules.

And you should chop your balls off. That way you will at least benefit the society by removing yourself from the gene pool.

>2 years redditor on my board
Drown yourself in concrete

Why would you not expect the anime board to ridicule you when you try to discuss American cartoons and ask for recommendations for more American cartoons?

Plus, only one guy told you to fuck off.

Many 80s European production were outsourced to Japan. Does that count?