ITT: Characters that ruined their respective series'

ITT: Characters that ruined their respective series'

Will you explain why?

She hijacked the series.

And I was enjoying it so much too.

To be fair TLR was pretty bad anyway.

>ITT: Characters that made their respective series' better

Nah she's alright if you give her a chance.

i don't see something wrong with that

I haven't read the manga, but I hope you're right. Episode 5 left me wanting her to be hit by a truck.

The only character I can without a doubt say made TLR better is Celine.

>implying
TLR was just another generic ecchi harem with good art, then Momo became MC and the greatest manga of our times was born.

>TLR was a fun ecchi comedy and then Momo became the MC and the series plummeted off a cliff into boring will they won't they, battling with their feelings shit

I bet you think Lala is best girl too.

Actually no, Mikan is the best girl.

>rito.jpg
ruined the show for me with his stupidity.
OH NOES I'M FALLING, SHIIIIIIET BETTER GET MYSELF SOME PUSSY IN THE PROCESS!

Well, at least you're not a completely lost case.

This

Original TLR was boring as shit, Momo made it so much better

>Implying Momo didn't improve TLR in her main role in Darkness along side Yami
I believe we can all agree that OP is a huge flaming faggot.

Worst TLR is Haruna. That's a fact.

>Worst TLR is Haruna. That's a fact.
agreed

EVA turned into garbage as soon it turned into a beta orbiter tale over some tsundere nigger

Yes.

>implying such a thing called worst To Love-Ru exists

She's actually best girl.

Get out, it only has super interesting characters.

Yes, it does exists, and it's called Momo.

All series that has too many girls orbiting mc, means harems in general, but that's because those are always shounen shit that have no clear ending.

worst opinion I've ever seen on Sup Forums

asuka's arrival roundhouse kicks the plot into gear and serves as the main turning point in tone for NGE. her brash behavior forces the characters to behave differently themselves and these new interactions/clashings afford us so many insights, especially in regards to shinji. after all, it's pretty much the point where his character is allotted space to move away even a little bit from his all-consuming apathy. i could write a damn thesis about her but essentially: 0/10 opinion. your father and i disappointed in you.

Fuck off moot, nobody cares about you.

she improved it you faggot
momo best girl

Asuka should be just supporting character. eva would been better with just Rei and that faggot, excluding his faggotness and giving him some balls.

The harem is literally the major driving force of the narrative in TLR now thanks to Momo and all the fun has been sucked out thanks to Yami. Before it was just a harmless love triangle with wacky alien shenanigans.

The only alien shenanigans that still occur are just the same shit over and over again.
>Oh the device that sticks people together malfunctioned
>Oh the body swap device malfunctioned
>Oh whoops they got blasted by the skunk again turning them into kids
>Celine blasted somebody with spores turning them into love crazed animals, how original
>Oh look, somebody turned into an animal again
I'm just going to come out and say it. I miss the alien suitors.

>she ruined it, you are right
>momo worst girl

FTFY

It's Haruna

*Momo

I wish the alien theme would been more serious, like a real threat to earth. would have deepened that shallow slice of life plot.

>implying

Darkness saved the show though.

Dude, she shaped the series

Enough bait, posting one we can agree on.

momo is the savior of TLR you baka ass nigger

Haruna

So you're asking for something that TLR never advertised itself as? Idiot.

That's a werid way to spell Momo

She's literally retarded and I have no idea why people like her.

>the show
>show

fucking secondaries

She's cute. She has a loli body type. Bakaderes are nice too.

Worst girl from the harem is Lala.

trumps the primary love interests.

At least animefags will never have to endure him.

Kotegawa Yui

Wrong for season one, doubly wrong for seasons two and three.

I want to have coito with koito.

Maybe not ruined, but she managed to suck out all the fun every time she opened her mouth

The first two greentext sentences describe 90% of the first TLR manga. You already got 18 volumes of that, complete with a standard noncommittal end.

Thank you OP

This. If anything, Darkness introduced new elements to the manga to make it less repetitive. Either that user is completely retarded or he didn't read Darkness at all.

she's basically the audience anyway

>character constantly questioning when the MC is going to fuck

Asuka added brevity to a series all about Shinji's brooding and moping

But she created best girl

You motherfucker, 1vs 1 irl at dawn, you're fucking dead kiddo

watch out, we got an internet tough guy over here

I don't agree on that at all

Name one good thing about Kotegawa besides her body proportions (in which she loses to most of the rest of the cast anyway). See? You can't.

Fuck you.

Dropped after season 1 because of this bitch. I was expecting more poplar not this pure cancer character.

I'm so glad she got mutilated and fucked in some beautiful guro doujins.

>

kys yourself MOMO a BEST

The character who destroyed my interest in the macross universe.

Oh please, your plebeian taste can't appreciate a good tsundere,but regardless , yui has the best body out of all the girls , except for lala, and thats a matter of taste

>actually couldn't name a single good thing besides her body

>yui has the best body out of all the girls
That's not Mikado and Tearju

>Implying tsundere is not a good thing

Tsundere can be good or bad just like most archetypes, it all depends on execution. For example, Kotegawa is a shit tsundere.

Agreed.

>trying to make Rito man the fuck up
>trying to give us a harem ending
>worst
Something doesn't add up here

she just isn't given enough attention/character development to be impactful (didn't ruin it though)

I don't understand the Yui hate.
Is one of the few tsundere that are likeable characters. And she barely fit into the category.
Good things about her? Her personality work as good base for comedy moments, and as character she represent a devoted and reliable waifu.
Now what's so bad about her? Aside being a tsundere.

Why?
Is one of the few that are not flanderized to the extreme.

How is she a bad tsundere?
>Actually tried to fuck rito
>isn't a bitch all time
>Only tsun to rito
pregnancy fetish

>isn't bitchy all the time
99% tsun, 1% dere.

>hasn't given birth once

Originally, the tsundere archetype was about someone initially cold & distant warming up to someone. It was character development. Now it's some bipolar slut with mood swings like nothing else.

She acts like an insufferable bitch for no reason most of the time, and when she doesn't it's just because the dick craving has gotten the best of her. They should translate it as wet 'n dry, not hot 'n cold in her case.

With Nana and Yami I can even enjoy the tsun cause the former is just a brat, making it cute, and the latter actually has issues that make me understand her behavior. Kotegawa is just a cookie cutter bitch fulfilling the role of the token tsundere, and even that is unnecessary because we already have other tsunderes in the story.

Not to mention her design is basically the idealized normality with absolutely nothing to catch the eye. She's just plain boring from the cuteness perspective.

I prefer cakes over milfs, Ringobro. My waifu's one after all.

This so much.

>cakes over milfs

I only like a milf if I made her a milf myself.

delet this

Thank you based user, editors forced the author to put in a tsundere and out pops that piece of shit.

>not NTRing Rito's dad & revealing ou fathered all her children
You can even have some father/daughter with Mikan that way.

Don't post that faggot in my presence.