Cyberbullying

Sup Forumss opinion on cyberbulling? What should be done about it?

laughing.

Me and my friends cyberbullied this one shy kid in school for years until he killed himself.

Stick cracks me up to this day.

if you can cull the weak with words on a screen, I'm all for it.

All bullying can be addressed by eliminating assault charges on minors. This achieves two goals:

1. It allows for legal, nonpunishable physical repercussions for bullies. This will provide a sense of accomplishment for bullied kids who stand up for themselves, free of potential legal/academic consequences.

2. It will ensure that only the fittest bullies survive, because they will be the only ones capable of bullying without being beaten to a pulp by their victims.

I like it, give more freedom. Do you think this should be extended to teachers? Corporal punishment made men from boys in the past.

so where's the guy that's bullying this poor downie?

She scrubbed out the name, saw these posted on fb just now

all i see are a bunch of tards that can't handle 3rd grade spelling and grammar though

ban wimmins from internets

yeah it did make me kek, thought it would be a funny example for the topic

>jade elizabeth's posts

oops, oh well, please be nice

so the people who are typing like dumb niggers are the ones bullying a downie? makes me hmmmmmm

How to prevent cyberbullying: Turn off the fucking screen. It isn't that fucking hard. If you get offended by what someone says to you online, you deserve it.

Cut the cyber out and get to work IRL.

pretty much, such typical chav responses as well always bringing up the size of someones vagina and something about your nan

If someone gave 2 shits they could piece together that name and avatar thanks to your shitty redaction.

I didn't cover them, she did

What language is this? Because it's sure as fuck not English as I know it.

Hahahahahahahaha, how the fuck is cyber bullying real, hahahaha nigga just walk away from the screen like nigga close your eyes, haha.

>Sup Forumss opinion on cyberbulling?

It's unhealthy.

Traditional bullying is far more effective as it allows the victim time and space to contemplate the lessons they've been taught, figure out their place in society, consult with a sibling or parent or merely stew and draw their own conclusions.

Without that time to disconnect and reflect bullying becomes counter intuitive and of no benefit to cultivating a happy and healthy social group.

>What should be done about it?

No phone, no internet.