Other urls found in this thread:

ranker.com/list/weimar-republic-sex/lea-rose-emery
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Can a state be expelled from the union?
Serious question

Jesus fucking Christ what the fuck is wrong with that state

God Damn it. Every fucking day.
This state is turning into shit.
I wish the Big One would hit and sink CA into the sea.

t. Cali-bro, trump voter.

Do not allow California to secede from the union nor allow it to have any kind of sovereignty from the US. It actually has a lot of beautiful national parks and valuable real estate. The commies can be thrown from helicopters, the politicians can be relocated to Canada, and the Mexicans can be kicked out to Mexico. Let's reeducate California and reform it. It's like a relative that has a really bad drug addiction.

"Dispatch we have a.. uhm.. idk, fuck it we'll get the next one."

When can we nuke them

How is this real? Oregon has done this as well.

Lets start a potention to prohibit them from using government funding. Include state of emergency’s until that fucking shape up

>potention
How did this happen?

It’s gonna be really fun in a few years when the culture shifts hard right as a reaction to this. The closer to Weimar you get, the stronger the pushback is.

>non-binary
is that like hexadecimal?

Look, guys. I just left California after my county burned down and I can assure you the average person has no idea that this was happening. Most probably still don't know it has happened and none of them had any say in it. Democracy is a lie. This shit just happens regardless of what people want.

How can I have fun with this and use it for lulz if I get it?

It was only a matter of time before the tranny laws hit. Now if you'd excuse me I've got to hoard more ammo before I have to pay for an annual ammo background check.

Yep.
ranker.com/list/weimar-republic-sex/lea-rose-emery

>turning

laughinghyenacollection.jpg

this. eventually it will reach maximum degeneracy and society will collapse here, only to be saved by the opposite of what it currently is. OR sink into the ocean, which is fine with me.
t.californian

The big one is a meme and isn't going to happen you fag.

That's true.

It will certainly happen eventually. Our continents are still drifting, but our point of view is so limited that we can't see it happening. Humans have only been around for like 200,000 years. Whether we'll still be here when the San Andreas fault finally cracks is the question. I think we will be. Humans are remarkable creatures, and even if some new extinction event wipes out 99% of us, that 1% will be able to adapt and repopulate. I believe we're going to die with our planet.

>Jesus fucking Christ what the fuck is wrong with that state

It's like the closer you are to the oceans, the fucknut crazier you get.

Can't wait until they classify height weight and photograph as discriminatory against minorities. Only whites will have IDs. Sink commiefornia now.

Fucking nuke it already you gook cunts.

Ummm... better make that the Pacific Ocean. We Atlantic Ocean folks are aight.. well, except for those idiots up North.

>The commies can be thrown from helicopters, the politicians can be relocated to Canada
Why are the politicians getting off so easily?

Can confirm, Ex-New Englander here.

Same. Live in cuckservstive OC. Hopefully moving to RH to live the redpilled tradcon life.

What in the billy fuck is going on over there?