Maji de friday

It's Friday, wheres my majikoi thread?

Finished the manga. It was a strange combination of several routes despite being mostly Momoyo's route. Still, it was a nice read. When will they translate A-2?

>Total 20.26%
Soon™

Haha, time for waifus!

post um

The manga was nice, because it gave yamato a little more character. Hes a goof, just like the rest of the family.

how can she be such a brat and still be so sexual?

SELECT YOUR CHARACTER

>Youshi route never
>Toraka route never ever

Who's fault would it be this time? Cookies?

So I've been absent ever since all of S and the original got translated. What's the progress looking like?

Slow

Figured. Wonder if it'll ever all get translated before I'm 30 in 6 years.

Any news on if Maji is officially done or is there a chance of one final entry in the series to end it with a bang.

It won't be done until literally every female has a route

It's a infinite cycle they give old characters routes but introduce new girls in them

It's Majikoi magic.

The Kusanagi is too powerful

So better then the anime?

koko ga shobu

Help! I need more Wanko!

I got you man

First for Benkei best girl.

Post an image

There you go my friend

W-what's the emergency?

My wife of course

Happy Friday everyone hope your week went alright

Threadly reminder that I love this scheming lass

much appreciated

He's suffering from Wanko deficiency

> lewd

G-good heavens! We must work quickly!

Can we have a Wanko after,after?

Every main girl should get an after - after, their original after were complete shit

Koyuki needs a complete new route

True

the Koyuki "route" was the ultimate meme

Quite a few girls need a completely new route.

There needs to be more scenes of Yukie and Kokoro.

>page 10
Did we run out of stuff to talk?

A-3 Translation when?

The only thing that I can think to talk about is the upcoming packaged version of A 1-5 and different bonuses from each store. Gonna probably keep a lookout on Yahoo auctions for stuff.

Shadow puppets scene was the cutest thing, i hate these two not being friends on other routes.

Never

Is this any good, or is it just sex with sexy waifus?

The quality of the series is all over the place, there's some really good routes, there's some average route and there's some abysmal routes. There's plenty of sex though

Sex is just a bonus, and the boys are just as entertaining as the girls.

I like it because it has a strong male supporting cast. Makes the friendship element all the better.

All girls are good except schemer. Most routes are good some average some bad.

be sure to play majikoi first then "S" then A1-5

No matter how hard wanko struggles she will never be strong

On her own route that is, Mayucchi's dad did notice no one was training her right.

I want to train Wanko-chan!

That makes it even worse

She is the only naginata user there, and even Lu-sensei didn't know what to do but give her some tips.

Needs to be updated with my waifu.

They end up becoming friends in several other routes.

All girls are best girls

There seems to be a word in Japanese for everything. Is there a word for girls with feathery white eyelashes? I love them.

nothing of value was lost

I mostly like her fashion sense, she quite a few different outfits.

Does she have a route? If not she needs one

Guys, I just finished all routes on Maji S and I have unlocked one with "Acquaintance of Takae". From what I read, this character is from the anime and this route is a sequel of it. Is this true? Would I need to watch the anime (which I heard is pretty awful) to understand the route?

No. She doesn't even join in during the Ryuzanpaku harem route.

No.

It's not exactly a sequel but it does reference the anime, You don't really need to read that route as it has nothing to do with Takae's route in A-5.

The first 5 or so episodes of Majikoi are actually pretty top tier. Some of the funniest moments I've seen in an anime. After that though the series decides to get a lot darker and more serious. Like Agave but a bit more extreme.

I'd actually recommend watching the first few episodes until the first Takae/Samurai Girls showdown.

The anime is fun until they start with drama, also animated Mayucchi's mayumayus.

>Some of the funniest moments I've seen in an anime
Most of those scenes are directly ripped from the game though

Some of them were, but we had a few new ones. Even then, seeing some of those scenes animated like the penis festival, or that moment where Yamato whips out his dick and presents it to Kokoro with a completely bored look on his face were pretty top tier.

What did she mean by this?

She wants an hamburger for breakfast

She wants Yamato's morning meat in her mouth.

that's a shame

route soon

Don't tell me to give her a route. Write a letter to Takahiro and ask him.

Meat in my mouth in the morning

Jun is the best.

I want to listen to Yoshitsune's flute.

To those that like these I got another one of Benkei.

I want her to play my flute

the guy doesn't look cool though

cap be dabbin

The way some guys never fail to make me laugh is great, no matter how great the girls are it just wouldn't be the same without the guys.

Well I just re installed S since I can finish it now and it somehow wiped the original games save files and I was one route away from agave witch I have never done.

Go to options and enable skip all then just ctrl through it all.

Honestly all the character interaction was half the fun.

That and seeing Moro genuinely angry is always a holy shit moment for me (even if I can't finish his cringey route).

I should really play S.

Moro's route was such a waste of time.

Yeah, I really couldn't finish it and I finished the bitchy classmate's route.

If you've done all the main routes then you should go straight to S, you lose nothing by skipping those male routes like Moro's.

I want Yoshitsune to blow on my flute

First line: Chika Umeko and Azumi
Second line: Seiso Lee and Homura
Third line: Kazuko Miyako and Koyuki
Fourth line: Toraka
Fifth line : Tsubame Benkei and Takae

How shitty are my tastes?

Seiso.

How long should it take before they start revealing samples of the store bonuses?

Probably the end of the month/start of the next

Worst clone please go

The one and only Momo.