Shingeki No Kyojin

Post translations and leaks from the guidebook here.

KenUri is love, KenUri is life.

Annie is love
Annie is life
Annie a reason to live
Annie a miracle of the universe
Annie might've done some things wrong, but she's still a beautiful person inside and out

>raidou is back

Chapter 85 - Preview *SPOILERS*

Goodnight Sweet Commander Handsome.
You'll always live in our hearts.

How will Reiner react to Bert's death?

Though you said you didn't use Sup Forums, nigen.

I'M GONNA MARRY HANGE!!

>Write every warrior out of the story in some way.
>DUDE NOW I'M GONNA FOCUS ON THEM LMAO

Hanji used to look like a man but I like how Isayama draws her recently.

So basically Levi let Erwin die because he didn't trust his dream anymore, right?

Can someone translate pls or at least post a summary?

No.
He just wanted to let the dude rest.

Post cute AUs!

Dubs for truth!

Why does Hanji have such thin fingers? Is it intentional?

that's just her feminine hand

Isayama's typical yaoi hands.

Doesn't this chapter contradict what Isayama said in the guidebook about how Mikasa's priority is protecting Eren and she thinks Armin should take care of himself? Why was she so torn up then? It's not like she gives a fuck about him.

Reminder that

1.) Ymir is canon
2.) YH is alive
3.) This is the Key to understanding SNK

You should know by now user that Isayama is a complete fucking troll with bipolar disorder. He'll say something, forget it, then say something completely different and forget about it again.
He's basically Reiner.

So he's been self-inserting as Reiner all along.

Ymir is dead.

Pretty much. He constantly changes things about snk

Depression, rampage, or ripping his own dick off.

>Reiner has SS marks.

Ymir died offscreen. Historia will find solace in Eren's arms.

Levi loves Eren.

Hanji's arms if anything. She has the letter and Eren is too busy sucking Armin's dick.

I doubt that's how he meant it. The actual translation says that she believes Armin is capable of taking care of himself, whereas she doesn't believe Eren is. It doesn't mean she doesn't care about Armin, it means she can trust him to run headfirst into battle without thinking.

Eren is her first priority because she loves Eren more and because he's a fucking idiot. She clearly still loves Armin as seen in this chapter but unlike Eren she can trust him to not do stupid or dangerous shit.

Well, until these past few chapters. She leaves him alone for 5 minutes and he goes and gets roasted. Wonder if she'll be more or less protective of him now that he has shifting powers and thus any injury is obsolete.

It is known.

Do not ever say this to me or my Historia's Ymir ever again.

And this, ladies, transladies, non-binary people and ally-gentlemen, is why everyone hates the delusional EHfags.

But does Eren love Levi?

Of course. He saved Armin.

Rate Hange's breast

Would be hot if I didn't know that Hans identifies as a man now. Manboobs are gross.

Silly user. Hange identifies as a mom, actually.

When will Armin pay for his crimes against Titankind?

I want Mikasa to die a slow and antagonising death!

She trust Armin enough to support his plan but of course she loves him. You can notice that looking at her reaction.

Most of you laughed at this but this actually broke my heart.

Hanjo has no legs in the bottom panel

When will someone colorize SNK the way it deserves?

I like Mikasa but that makes me laugh.

I cried with happiness as well. There's nothing better than Mikasa suffering.

I love Flocke

same, and I hate ema.

From what I see, there's no new info. It's mainly a summary of what was revealed in the past chapters. And the last one was already translated.

>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGHHHHHH

That looks like a shitty edit rather than coloring. The white parting lines ruin the gloomy background of the pic.

He is a good boy.

Exact;y how I feel user. Glad to see that there's another user with good taste.

Link to last one pls?

As far as i know, this is one of the few official color pages done

I just can't understand how is that Hange could manage to restrain Mikasa. It's not like Mikasa was weak there.

Best boy

I still think she was just putting on an act to impress Eren. Eren reacted less than she did, and Eren probably has had Armin's cock in his mouth so many times that he has to remind himself to chew his food instead of just swallowing it.

Basement?

kek

LM soon.

kek - kawaii elder kid?

Armin is so fucking ugly.

Can't wait till Armin tries to fight RA and get BTFO.

>Yes I have read the entire ANSWERS guidebook and there was nothing said about Hange whatsoever, unfortunately. Not even a single page

Just fuck my shit up fampai

According to Isayama he's not. He's one of the best looking characters, just far more on the cute side than sexy/handsome side. People mistake him for Hissy so he has to be good looking.

He just makes ugly faces.

What names did Isayama use for Grisha and Frieda's titan forms here?

It's a twist. He survived and then gets killed wasting everything. It's all good again.

I hope everyone is having a nice day! Sporty Shingekis are Cute.

Yes. RA stands for Revenge Arc.

user, I love you VERY much but you know that ain't true. Armin is very cute.

>People mistake him for Hissy so he has to be good looking.
What

Well, there's enough of her in the manga. Was there any interesting line?

>Eren probably has had Armin's cock in his mouth so many times that he has to remind himself to chew his food instead of just swallowing it.
MY SIDES

I hope Isayama actually does make this ending sad because I just realised that the only characters I cared about where Erwin and Annie.

What the hell does Isayama know? He looks like a lesbian himself just like Armin.

Because she was hugging her and after that Mikasa almost passed out.

I'll post some of the translations we've got so far from tumblr. Don't worry, it isn't a fujo this time.

>Implying Annie won't switch sides once she wakes.

This. Embarrassment to the blonde trio.

In the newest guidebook Isayama confirms people think he's Historia and even Eren himself thought he was Historia. They wouldn't mistake a gremlin for an angel if said gremlin wasn't also an angel.

He knows about his characters. Maybe.

8/10 keks, heartily laughed

It's on tumblr.

Yeah!

A lot of the shingekis I care about are still around but I also hope for a bittersweet ending.

– Regarding Mikasa and Levi’s Ackerman family mystery, we’re also receiving more clarity! Can we say that Mikasa, Levi, Kenny are all part of the same Ackerman bloodline?
Isayama: They are all part of the same Ackerman bloodline. However, their reasons for protecting their respective counterparts don’t have anything to do with the bloodline itself - it’s just their nature (laughs). Within the story, Mikasa and Levi almost have the guardian/knight-like roles, right? That’s because they encountered the existence of a “boss”-like individual (T/N: Isayama interestingly uses the exact katakana “ボス” - “boss” here), and the desire to work for that person is very in line with their personalities.

Just get raped, user.

She won't. And Ymir too. That's why we have a new shifter.

>ywn bully Annie

Why live?

KLM confirmed yakuza

This has been posted many times already.

>In the newest guidebook Isayama confirms people think he's Historia and even Eren himself thought he was Historia.
That was a joke from fans and it just means he's girly enough to pass as a girl.

Please don't bully the Annie user

What if BRA were good guys all along?

What's the point of putting on an act? He's the one cock blocking her and him dying would give her the extremely slight chance of getting in Eren's pants, as apposed to a 0% chance if he lived.

>she'll never give you the 'are you serious' look
This sucks.

Historia fools Eren because he is dumb.

Ant'non pls.

You're actually not allowed to bully baby shingekis.

What does the "messenger" stereotype mean?

UGLY NOSE
UGLY NOSE
UGLY NOSE