How do you keep track of all your anime?

How do you keep track of all your anime?

By not using crunchyshit.

Word doc.

I use my brain

MyAnimeList

Anime planet

This desu. The list feature is handy, and that's all I use that website for.

MAL is not bad as long as you don't go in the forums and read the reviews.

Mal. You don't have to participate in the community. You don't even have to look at it!

I don't.

By not being retarded

I use this fancy thing called "brain".

bs

You fucking weeb. The titles are 6 word romaji, how the fuck do you remember that shit without being a weeb?

OP here, can you guys post your usernames so I can see what you watch?

Mal, I filtered out scores and reviews and other things with uBlock Origin so I don't have to see any of that retarded shit.

Fuck off.

Fuck you

This. The list function is efficient as long as you ignore the community.

Hummingbird via Taiga. MAL a shit.

I don't! Sometimes i drop shows i actually like because i don't remember where i stopped, bu tthat's really rare, this is the very reason why i never finished Index.
It was MAL thread all along.

>keeping track of what you've watched

Are you guys really this dumb?

Once you get into the thousands, it becomes hard to remember the titles of everything you've watched.

Not that hard if you're as intelligent as me, but too bad you're not.

More useful for backlog personally.

>but notepad.txt
Synopses and production info are nice to have.

I keep it all in the same folder.

OP again, is it a bad idea to write it down?

I personally find myanimelist.net to be an excellent tool in recording both the episode that I am on and the names of series I plan to watch in the future.

Kokoro-chan please.

Camille is a fucking faggot.

With a text file.

Can't find the notebooks, but back in my teenage years, I'll have a notebook dedicated for each anime I watched, with one page dedicated for an anime. Whenever I finished an anime, I wrote a paragraph summary and saved the last page for total summary and a possible review. Kind of thinking of doing that again or just keeping track on a site.

Did your classmates see it and bullied you for days?

And I thought my autism was bad.

Why not? I think its quite entertaining reading reviews on bad anime.

>for days
You underestimate teenagers

>cr
>dumb mobileposter
fuck off idiot

taiga offline

Not user but,
I will know if i have seen something desu.

I only use it to track anime. Faggots defending reviews, forums, and socializing are facebooktier trash.

Exactly the reason i have seen the first 30-50 episodes of bleach 3 times over
God i hate that show

>desu

Fuck off.

>desu
Fuck off.

K-kowai yo, user-kun...

Stop this fucking weeaboo trash and kill yourself. Same with the ellipses.

I never brought that to school. I got kind of ashamed at my self for writing that at times.
Besides, there were other things for classmates to laugh at me for.

I don't

L i t e r a l ly how new can you be?

Only oldfags can use desu you retard.

inb4 I WAS MERELY PRETENDING TO BE RETARDED

Kill yourself.

>complaining about weaboos on anime board
>>>/eBaumsworld/

>not streaming your anime through notepad

plebs

DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU

nope

desu

You're right, Suiseseki! I think someone did sag desu.

Fuck off.

Why would I do that?

To show off on Sup Forums.

I send links to myself on Facebook®, I've already seen 18 animes and wouldn't manage to discuss them with you guys without it.

With my brain

> neo-Sup Forums recommends MAL unironically

AniDB exists, faggots.

Powerlevel must be tiny then with your SEA brain.

Nice posts, desu

I look at a title card and remember if I've seen it or not.

>no Taiga compatibility
Trash.

>itt autists who actually track anime

do you retards not use rss downloader that you have to track what episode is out?

>dropped
who the fuck tracks anime they dropped?

>do you retards not use rss downloader that you have to track what episode is out?
My tracker has that included. It automatically downloads what's in my "watching" list. No need to add RSS for every single show.

This shit is cool af if you know a bit of CSS

Do people not have a folder for every show they've watched? Like on a different drive or something?

I kind of use MAL at the moment. But sometimes I don't like the fact that it's online, and wish i would have something more neutral, like a text file on my desktop or something. cool story bro

Watch and toss.
BDs are for storing.

I only store things I might want to watch again in the future.

This bait could be fun in 2008.

You don't even understand the problem. You faggots not just use MAL “with some precautions”, you simply don't know the same can be done without MAL.

> he doesn't know how many AniDB clients exist

That's what I'm talking about. You have no idea there's something else. Fucking Facebook generation, “If it's not handed to me on a silver plate of marketing, it does not exist!”.

I watch online streams, to not have to hassle with my slow harddisk. (I have such a bad aura, all my Harddisk go to shit, within days or weeks, every time, spooky)

I like it being online because it's easier to synchronize it with the app for smartphones.

I get that, I only keep the shows I watch too even though I have a 3 TB drive.

But I don't delete the empty folders. They serve as my list of everything I've watched. I assumed most people did this.

> he doesn't know how many AniDB clients exist
Made me look it up and oh boy what a piece of shit this is.
Poor man's Taiga, I can't stop laughing.

Hummingbrid and taiga. I also keep a back up text file. I made a mal account recently just to use the malgraph thing.

>Not using Taiga

> implying you managed to install AniDB O'Matic, update its DB, and learn all of its functions in 4 minutes

You utterly failed to make an insult.

If it can't convince me with its lacking "Features" list then it's not worth my time.
You are just salty that your Gentoo has no Taiga.

> he is still trying to sell poor man's AniDB client as having *more* features

MAL database itself doesn't have information AniDB has, from where would client get the missing data?

You're advocating lesser evils instead of pointing people to good solution, and teaching them to understand it fully and participate in its building process.

Have you actually read about reposting
> reaction images
on KnowYourMeme?

What the fuck are you talking about?
Did I trigger you so hard that you have to resort to petty accusations?

Why can't there be something simple MangaUpdates lists, but for anime? It's nice and clean.

>pls no bully my shit taste

Does it not display Read Chapters etc?

anilist, it helps with airing anime because I can go to the link page and see the countdown rather than using the airing chart. Also I find it easier to list my plan to watch series with links rather than copy & paste in notepad.

You forgot your > , newfag.

>neo-Sup Forums
Back to Sup Forums

> what is anidb

Do you understand your ratings has no meaning as there is no reference point in them? (10,10,10,8.5,10) is no different from (3,3,3,1.5,3).

>all of my friends are becoming Crunchyroll writers
Why even live

> myanimelist.net/anime/1575/Code_Geass__Hangyaku_no_Lelouch
> anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl?show=anime&aid=4521
Don't know mate. I find MAL better.
> hurr durr fix your fonts
I used a website for the screenshot. Both appear fine to me.