Alderamin on the Sky

Episode 6 soon.
Looks like fight some nigger this time.

Dead show. Shame really as I look forward to it every week.

>Dead show
?

Dead show, dead thread, whatever fits.

How can a show be dead if it still airs

They mean the same thing, stop being autistic.

How does airing have the same meaning as dead

I was referring to this obviously

Go make it alive then.

Will this thread survive until subs

Maybe? i mean, subs are out.
>Alderamin on the Sky - 06 [720p]

We did it bros

Doujin when?

I'm surprised Ikta doesn't get more rep. He's the MC I've wanted for so long. He's not a prude or even a virgin, knows what he wants and how to achieve it, knows how to have fun, confident and cocky, has just the right amount of edge to make him interesting but doesn't go completely into the crawling in my skin tier.

This guy is a fucking boss.

>doesn't go completely into the crawling in my skin tier.
eehh. If you say so. He's certainly better than most.

Those bountiful breasts of a traitor.

>traitor
what?

Haro's a spy/assassin for the Kisoka Republic.

well shit does this happen later in the story or will it happen soon?

It begins in volume 5, so anime won't reach it.

Just read volume 2, no i know why hime is also the narrator.

*now

I dropped everything literally, manga, anime and the novel after reading it.

I guess you dropped it due to the ending of volume 1 right.

I just want ikta and blonde officer to bro it up, play chess and hit on wenches.
Red head can come too

due to volume 7

Well i understand that part too.

Except for the fact that the show wanks him at every opportunity, even for the most basic of shit, and even for the retarded shit. But other than that, yeah, he's somewhat an improvement.

Very subtle.

See that mountain? You can cross it.

If you tell humans "no you can't", someone someone will disprove it and go "no you can".

Still waiting on them to say "no you can't set up a colony on the moon" and someone to actually say "fuck you, I can and I will" and do it.

Maybe we need an alien invasion to encourage it. Humanity only ever does great things when their very lives are at stake.

>giant death spider
I didn't realize this series took place in Australia

When does this get good?

>hey everybody I'm so silly
>aw yiss big-titted girl you know i want dat
>wait
>hol up
>did somebody just say something UNSCIENTIFIC?
>ok s'all good
>imma just take a nap in dis tree aight

When do you get good?

WHEN IS THE PRINCESS GETTING DICKED?

>He's not a prude or even a virgin, knows what he wants and how to achieve it, knows how to have fun, confident and cocky, has just the right amount of edge to make him interesting but doesn't go completely into the crawling in my skin tier.
Indeed. He's intelligent, nihilistic, and with a wicked sense of humor, just like me.

What happens in volume 7?

>I'm surprised Ikta doesn't get more rep
Modern Sup Forums loves mcs like Re:Zero's. And also shit shows like Re:Zero's but that;s a different issue.

>shit shows like Re:Zero'
Trying a bit too hard there pal

He's not a whiny useless bitch like Subaru so no wonder.
>muh realistic protagonist in my isekaishit

>I've seen some shit

If Ikta was less preachy he'd be many times improved, there's a huge disconnect between the unremarkable things that come out of his mouth and the show's insistence that it makes him remarkable.

Ikta's pretty much the only character in this show that I don't hate, but that's precisely the problem.

>let me tell you about SCIENCE
>if you heat water it boils!
>WOAH THIS IS COMPLETELY UNHEARD WHAT A STRANGE WAY OF THINKING

repeat every single episode

He should be in a buddy cop anime with Eggs from Aldnoah Zero, in a city where everyone is absolutely clueless about anything tangentially related to science.

Looks like they are gonna do the princess and Ikta's talk until the final ep.

Do we get any more battles at least, It's the high point of the show with Ikta being a cocky fucker.

You seem triggered

Hime is cute!

Kinda sad this anime isn't getting more attention. The MC is really good, not the same generic bullshit.

This show is alright. 6/10 at the moment. If it can do better, it'll stay there, if not it's going back to 5/10.

show pretty garbage with shit self-wanking self insert plot by the author, shit animation and shit directing

i need confirmation, but it seems that yatori died on volume 7

Considering how Nazi this people are is kind of impressive how Ikuta goes unpunished (or with joke punishments) all the time.

If he wasn't the main character Just defiying their superiors would have him killed.

Hes the knight who saved the princess and hes favored by her

They cant do jack shit to him

>Two sword style is for fighting multiple enemies

This triggered me. Isn't the long sword and parry dagger she uses kind of a duelist thing? Shouldn't she use both specially when dueling 1v1?

Does the fatty get to do something in the later volumes? So far it seems this show was created to wank Ikta off

>pushes someone into a role he doesn't want to be
>wow why is he not enthusiastic

>literally ruins guy's life
>when confronted about it tries to make fun of him and he flips the fuck out
>short time skip
>all buddy buddy again
Bravo

something i still don't get : what purpose/role do those spirit partners have in all this except for that one time in the first episode where Kus helped the MC see the drowning princess and save her..

do i have to read the LN to find out ?

that duel is just for show and tell , it was rigged from the start.

KANNA DIES TO THE NIGGER GIRL KANNA DIES TO THE NIGGER GIRL KANNA DIES TO THE NIGGER GIRL KANNA DIES TO THE NIGGER GIRL KANNA DIES TO THE NIGGER GIRL KANNA DIES TO THE NIGGER GIRL KANNA DIES TO THE NIGGER GIRL KANNA DIES TO THE NIGGER GIRL KANNA DIES TO THE NIGGER GIRL KANNA DIES TO THE NIGGER GIRL KANNA DIES TO THE NIGGER GIRL KANNA DIES TO THE NIGGER GIRL KANNA DIES TO THE NIGGER GIRL KANNA DIES TO THE NIGGER GIRL KANNA DIES TO THE NIGGER GIRL KANNA DIES TO THE NIGGER GIRL KANNA DIES TO THE NIGGER GIRL

You forgot to take your pills.

I'm watching it user, It's pretty ok.

best girl

>not the same generic bullshit.
Overpowered MC is generic as well new friend, everyone in the show become dumbed down to a whole new level just to wank how genius MC is because the author can't write actually intelligent protagonist

picked up

Honestly, based on what this episode said, about how the Igsems represent the invincibility of the Empire, red's death was necessary.

The thing is it's not overpowered as in Mahouka, the guy has a weak side.

>Overpowered MC
>gets beaten up every episode by the red girl and random characters

The shitty char design also doesn't help
Just look at this unappealing nigger

Better than LN when she's 19 but LN illustrator make her looks like 9.

Yeah, he gets stopped by his friend whenever he's about to STICK IT TO THE MAN because he's too WILD AND DANGEROUS MOTHERFUCKER YEEHAW and she doesn't want him to potentially face some sort of punishment for all his bullshit

Do some of LNfags seriously think that ending of volume 1 is great? i'm relieved when i find out Madhouse decided not adapt this scene til last episode, because in my view, that scene is so fucking retarded, but some of LNfags seems get mad and think they should adapt as soon as they can.

>what purpose/role do those spirit partners have in all this except for that one time in the first episode where Kus helped the MC see the drowning princess and save her..
Wind spirits help gunners to use their air rifle. Water spirits produces ice to help paramedics heal wounds. Light spirits for locating and giving signals. Not sure about fire.

>nigger nigger nigger
I understand you're excited to have learned a new naughty word, but you're laying it on a bit thick.

t. nigger

Is Nepel count as nigger? if so, she is nigger.

Why so dead?

You gonna bring elephants across what?

Who thought the guitar riffs in the OP could be a good idea?

They never change their song style, can't be helped.

Don't you love how the red hair was so jealous of MC talking about another girl's breasts that she kicked him?

The manga design is better for her.

What is the point of introducing kanna only to kill her off?

Was this talk basically Ikta's cynical remarks on Hime's masterplan? It doesn't make sense now if they haven't show it.

I assume when they do that scene in last episode, it will be flashback type.

Hime masterplan work during volume 5 and above when prime minister and igsem start coup d'etat. Anime will ended at vol 3 only.

>LNfags
95% of them are stupid, even though maybe you're that 5%.

How is Yang Wenli still alive and why did he become a harem MC?

She explained it to Ikta in vol 1 though.

HYOIZABUROOOO

Is it bad that I think she is cute?