RUSSIA CAUGHT HACKING POKEMON GO

CNN just dropped the bombshell... how will we ever recover? THE RUSSIANS "HACKED" POKEMON GO!!! IMPEACH DRUMPF NOW!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vwaiyjh1dGk
youtu.be/vwaiyjh1dGk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

IMPEACH BLUMPFY NOW!!!

>nearly a year of investigating
>this is what they come up with
How the fuck do normies still take them seriously?

A better question is how can they still report with a straight face.

Fucking kek. The absolute state of msm

I just wanted a charizard.

IIIMMMBBLLLEEEEAACCHHH BBB“UUUMMMPPPFFF AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

inb4 they assassinate junichi masuda

>hillary said "pokemon go to the polls"
hillary colluded with russia confirmed?

Sup Forums is overrun by Russian trolls and sympathizers. You're posting in the wrong website.

I can proudly say I never downloaded Pokémon Go.
Because I'm not a bitch that chases after something that isn't real.

This is exactly what I though too. This is why she probably said this.

how does hacking a f2p mobile game have any fucking impact on the election? is cnn even trying? are normie logic circuits so debased they believe this shit?

they put level 50 pikachus at the polls and nobody could vote until they captured him

> Pokemon Go to the polls

It all makes sense now.

lol didn't Hillary advertise Pokemon Go in her campaign?

LOCK HER UP

me neither but it was just because I was never into pokemen. Also seems like a pretty shitty game. And I accurately (but not surprisingly) predicted it would die very fast.

cringey femanon detected

>ivan and borris pol/acks get hammered
>make 6 million Nintendo accounts
>shitpost about BLM crap
>US democracy destroyed
Well played Putin, well played.

>but drumpfy had muh russia hax pokemon go!

Tits or gtfo bitch. Lrn2rules before thinking anyone gives a fuck about you or your simpleminded shit tier commentary. Your retarded vagoo means nothing, but you felt the need to attention whore in true female fashion. Pathetic. Gtfo and go back to plebbit cunt.

Sage the whole thread because retard mcwhorebag can't rules.

Everyone I knew that played it voted for Hillary. Conversely I did not play it.

How can Americans run a free and fair election when their Pokemon Go is on the Fritz?

OMG THIS IS THE SMOKING GUN TO RUSSIAN COLLUSION!

It makes so much sense now! The "gotta catch em all" Pokemon slogan is a Russian subversion tactic taunting Americans by saying that you have to catch all the Russian shills who won Trump the election. Mueller get on this!

Guess we should pokemon not go to the polls next time

SHE TOLD THEM TO POKEMON GO TO THE POLLS
THE RUSSIANS HACKED IT SO HER VOTERS WENT TO THE WRONG PLACE
THIS IS HOW THEY ALTERED THE VOTE!

To be honest they probably just hacked it just to hack it.

The most BS stuff about the hacking. I never saw anything positive for Trump online that wasnt patriots making their voices heard. MSM and FB and other social media was and remains cancer. Have you ever read snap chat stories from the news sites. Just cancer

Trump has been colluding since the 70s with the Russians to do this! His dream was to develop in Moscow, which he did for a price..

how could Pokemon go have any influence whatsoever? what could they possibly do other than datamine?

Hello Sup Forums. I am the russian hackerman. I apologize for hack the election. I did no know what I did. I swear I was poor immigrant. Then putin mail me letter. He gave me big money so I hack election. I really sorry. Hillary supposed to win.

They obviously think we are russia.

I hope you're happy! WW3 is gonna happen, and I've gained 50 pounds self-medicating with dark chocolate and wine!

They do. Was listening to liberal radio show. Caller said Russia was hacking her Facebook by posting anime girls(cartoons in fur suits having sex). She reported it as Russia attacking her. Retardation is real.

lol the furry anons got to her.

Pokemon go is CIA In-Q-Tel funded.
Niantic's CEO got multiple CIA director awards for his little video game. Why is that?

I hope they keep running with this story

Maybe we'll get to sub 5% "trust in the media" numbers before the mid terms

Holy shit throw this back at them

>Snowden is a spook

What the fucking fuck

No fucking way can this be real... can it? Globalists can’t be this fucking retarded.

And LARPing shitposters like yourself

Google Trump Uranium deal. Trump was colluding with the russians as recently as 2015. Millions were funneled to his foundation in the wake of that deal.

youtube.com/watch?v=vwaiyjh1dGk

The mistake is to think that globalist types are some kind of coherent, ordered or rational force. Half of them are power drunk and really think people take the media as gospel.

I think the odds for them to actually end up globalizing are are slimmer than you think, and MUCH slimmer than they think.

Ignorant user here.
Why would it matter where someone went to go vote? Doesn't the options stay the same no matter where they go?

Because they have no ability to feel shame.

North corean smurfs will invade soon, too.

Not even the pokermans are safe from Putin! Is nothing sacred?

Imlpeyyachhh cluaummhpe

I can proudly say I never downloaded the game but I bought 10,000 shares before the game came out and made 7 figures. Eat shit nerds

>1
What would've been a record breaking cyber attack goes completely unnoticed during one of the most politically tense days the US has ever seen, and is only reported after the fact by the same biased media behemoth that said not even a month prior that the "election can't be hacked" without any tangible proof.

>2
She lost because people can't stand her, and the United States is a republic and not a democracy per Article IV, Section 4 of the US Constitution.

were you here when it was discussed that Seth Rich was concerned that Hillary Clinton's campaign website provided one set of polling locations, and the DNC website provided a different set of polling places? This was a subtle way at manipulating the vote in favor of Clinton during the primaries. Hillary voters would go to her website for polling locations, and would provide a high pro-Hillary bias. Bernie voters would not look for directions through the Clinton machine, and would be directed to a different polling site. Both would cast legitimate votes, but you can "lose" some of the ballots and replace them with "legitimate" votes.
I imagine they either thought people playing Pokemon Go would have a heavy pro-Hillary bias, or a heavy Sanders bias. Or they could even have tailored to your tracked history. A potential Sanders voter could be sent to one place, and so on.
Or it's nothing

t. roastie

This just proves that Hillary was a bigger threat then Trump. Doesn't matter your stance on the issue this is what's up and up.

I have a theory that CNN and the leaf posters on Sup Forums are the same people.
>they both are ironically liberal
>they both shitpost and make up stories
>they are both degenerate
We also would wish they both would die.

>THIS
is what they come up with after over a year of excuses and no proof
HAHAHAHAHAHA
AH
AHAHAHAHA

I haven't been paid for the last two months. Anybody else experiencing the same? I think we should stop being Russian trolls if they don't want to pay any longer.

JAPAN WORKING WITH THE RUSSIANS?!?!?!?!?!

Botox

this

oh no the preteen DNC vote has been compromised!

Jokes on all you guys because them turning into the onion is exactly what they are trying to do.

And media shills, looks like.

youtu.be/vwaiyjh1dGk
this is what happens when you deny science and history.

this

I wanna be the very best
Like no one ever was
To hack them is my real test
Elect Trump is my cause
I will travel across the US
Will hack them far and wide
Teach Trump and Pence to understand
The power that's inside
Trump them all! Gotta hack email

It's you and me
I know it's my destiny
Hack em all! Oh, Trump is my best friend
In a world we must defend
Hack 'em all! Gotta hack email
A heart so true
Our courage will pull us through
You love me, and I'll teach you
Trump them all!
Gotta hack 'em all, gotta hack 'em all

What's worse is you know there's plenty of people that call in to those types of shows saying random bullshit because they eat it up which is just more of what people here do all the time anyway. It's not the same as Oprah saying "Over 9000" but it's the same idea.

>Hacking Pokemon go
>influencing politics

pick one and only one

>US media invents racial tensions or raises it
>gets mad when another country does the same

CNN has spent the last five years sewing racial discord, do they work for the Russians?

inb4 a buzzfeed "reporter" writes an article about this post

that was beautiful, ivan

this is art right here

ooo you're so tough big guy

Like God?

if anything this would have only helped hillary

why teh fuck does CNN and MSM insist on the narrative of russia helping Trump? when its obvious they wanted hillary to win

I am now 99% sure that this is someone from here fucking around and CNN is retarded enough to think it was the Russians

It was China if anyone at all, retard.

you should have tried catching him legit, instead of hacking. now you are getting banned

These retards know that Russia has been for years a major center for spambots a d clickbait farms, right? I remember an article a decade ago about a millionare killed by the mod there who was behind a spam scam.

>russia hacked the meme-frame
lol

NO, LET ME OFF RIGHT NOW

Is that why nobody Pokémon went to the polls to vote for Hillary?

based jew

pokemon go to the polls!

bibi jr, you're all right

There are people will believe anything that is anti-trump or russia.

Checked

so can I blame Putin for the lack of Pikachu spawns?

over a year later and I still haven't completed the silver Pikachu fan medal

Hillary Clinton literally used that game to get people to go to the polls. Are they sure they want to use this game as evidence?

They still unironically believe that Trump paid Russian prostitutes to piss in Obama's bed and Putin has tapes of it that he is using to blackmail Trump.

Lefty conspiracy theories have even less ground to stand on than flat earthers.

More proofs of Russian hacking. They're singing about it!

Wasn't the racial tension and getting BLM energised helping the DNC and Hillary?

They're so filled with hubris that they think Hillary selling uranium to Russia is no big deal.

Remember that buying ads on facebook = hacking according to CNN.

THEY CAN'T GET AWAY WITH IT!!! SOMEONE SCREENCAP THIS POST AND SEND IT TO CNN!!!!!

CONCLUSIVE EVIDENCE

SOMEONE CONTACT CNN

Pokemon go to. the. polls.