Does Sup Forums support legal immigrantion?

Does Sup Forums support legal immigrantion?

Immigration*

Some do, some dont. We arent a hive mind, we are a diverse group.

Absolutely. Question should not be if legal immigration is ok or not, but rather what the individual ethnic breakdown, religious belief, values, and numbers of the immigrants trying to legally immigrate are.

>my wifes daughter

>my step daughter

>my wife's daughter

Legal immigration is my fetish

>step daughter
yet another trump supporter who is a beta male cuck

How does he know her dad has a shotgun?

who is this chipmunk-faced horsewoman

Yes. But don't make me turn this into a nigger hate thread.

>my wife's daughter

>How does he know her dad has a shotgun?

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

TAKE A GOOD LOOK CIVIC NATIONALISTS

THIS IS LITERALLY YOU AH HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>this is what CIVIC nationalism looks like people. don't stare too long folks, you might vomit into your bowl of Trix cereal

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAAHAA

Cuckholdery has finally been legalized.

Leafs arn't part of Sup Forums. You arn't even people.

>My wifes daughter

Naturalized

>oh look, another leaf

No faggot. These (((immigrants))) should better their own homelands instead of running like cowards to the white mans welfare programs.

I'd like to immigrate my penis into her motherland if you understand what I am saying.

Someone post those qt beaner triplets plz I need a palate cleanser.

Yes. Legal immigrants are fine. i married one.

>20 years old
>50 year old's face
OH BOY!

>My wifes daughter
So close to being the perfect reddit meme

>step-daughter

it seems the_donald is full of cucks

>legal

Leaf; i'm gonna be honest with you.
It's all I ask of them.

The whole point of LEGAL immigration is that citizens get a say in the character of the people we let in. So I guess she's ok by our own standards

Whites only.

She has a lovely figure. Nearly perfect shape.

No, The United States of America should be whites only

>The whole point of LEGAL immigration is that our Jewish overlords get a say in the character of the people we let in. So I guess she's ok by Jewish standards

FIXED THAT FOR YOU

Seriously who the fuck are you idiots kidding if you think "we" have any sort of say in "standards" for immigration. The immigration act in the 1980's turned America from an 80% white country to a 50% white country. Fucking insane.

We don't get a say though. 98% of legal immigrants come over through family reunification visas. If anyone in your immediate family is a US citizen, then you have a right to come here legally as well. This is why 53% of legal immigrants come from Mexico.

I would impreggerz with all my huwhite seeds

Now that is a butterface

Ask the only white immigrant to Canada and thus the only white straight male in Canada anything

Time to fix that then
End chain migration

go ahead and try to fix that then, you stupid cunt

it won't work, not even the cuckservatives will want to try and end it, and you'll get called a nazi at every step along the way

KEK you poor naive bastard

>wanting foreigners to take your resources for their own jewy gains instead of cultivating it yourself and pass it on to your offspring and honoring the legacy of your ancestors

no can't say i do really

fuck off we're full

Nice body tho

As said, it's impossible. It's just like welfare, once the program starts, politicians are too scared to shut it down.

In 1992, the first Bush DOUBLED legal immigration from 500,000 per year to 1m a year. When Trump floated the idea of reducing it back to 500,000, everyone in the media claimed he was a racist and a bigot.

Only whites.

Yes, perfect body for large suicide vest.

legal immigration is great as long as their are logical standards like japan has.

Give me sexy sexy brown gf mmmmmmmmmm lemmy suckle on dem tittttttiiies

having been on Sup Forums since the beginning, in can conclude with 100% confidence the answer is:
>Is he white? (From Western Central or Northern Europe, no Slavs)
Sure feel free as long as you're not a liberal
>Is it a Japanese or Korean female?
Hi would you like an American citizenship it's free just accept this ring and come to the US embassy
>None of the above?
GO BACK TO WHERE YOU CAME FROM

KEK but really you should die you damn jewish bastird

He probably fucked his step daughter.

I think it great for poaching top scientists, business owners, etc, but it's detrimental to the country when there's unemployment.

butterface if ive ever seen one

Fuck off we are full.

Jews love black cock.

Yes within reasonable limits and of the people coming in have valuable skills. Also, need to be white as they integrate better

>some beta faggot literally married some foreigner bitch just so her whole (probably slavic and subhuman) family can come over too.

Fuck immigration, I wish we could deport all these fucking non-anglos. I fucking hate germans, italians, irishmen, and all the other "whites" in my ANGLO country.

>so proud of my wife's daughter

Why did I have to be born in America?

No fuck off we're full you nigger
We are going to limit immigration very soon

ME AND MY BABY DEPLORABLE!!!

yes

No

Only white immigration with priority given to skilled individuals and whites in dangerous situations like South Africans.

I unironically hope you die of rectal cancer, fag

just a shotgun?

I'd thrust my Anglo stick in his wife's daughter so hard that by the time I'd be done she'd be across the border

/thread

Legal is fine. Especially when they have a body as smoking as that.

That's-a one ah spicy meatball

The process - yes.
But it needs to fucking SCALE DOWN.

Factories here are chock full of Mexicans with work visas.

A surplus of cheap labor is a terrible, terrible thing.

>Another non white

No, she has to go back
And all the traitorous boomers who bring back Flip/gook/spic wives should be deported too

This.

>my wifes daughter
Seriously though. Legal Immigration is okay, but I personally think it should be stricter than it is.

>Does Sup Forums support legal immigrantion?
Nope. Non-Whites don't belong in White countries. You can't prove me wrong.

>mfw no one notices my flag

We're not falling for that 'based Somali Muslim immigrant' meme again.

R A R E
A
R
E

I saw you in another thread. you're probably on a VPN anyways

A resounding no.

Take your meds, little xister.

really rare

This

>slapping on a proxy and complaining when you don't get attention
Go back to fucking reddit, attention whore.

I'd consider sniffing her legal butt.

>thinking proxies work
>in the current year
wow
-owen wilson

I'm literally just an aussie living here kek

Legal is awesome

>no fun allowed you have to be a boring old faggot and post stale shit all the time, like me!

W O W i could barely hear you over the sound of you gargling all the fucking cum

Wtf is that haircut. Looks like nigger gollum

These posts best posts. The_Donald in a nutshell. I remember when half of that place was /our guys/, things were comfy

Your posts are neither fun nor interesting. Take them. Now.

Definitely fucking not. We are full

All immigrants are opportunistic pieces of human trash who will be summarily executed though mutilation by nationalist death squads when the day comes.

MY WIFE'S DAUGHTER

clearly no, morally , there is no difference in illegal or legal immigration . immigration is immigration

I could not even begin to give the slightest shit about what anti-fun fags like you think KEKEKEKEKKEKEK

No fuck no. I get that the USAs first priority is illegal immigration, but legal immigration has destroyed Britain and is destroying New Zealand.

>hey internet oogle my wifes-daughter
>not too long tho

this. time to realize the West is getting colonized. only cuckservatives are so spineless that they try and hide behind shit like "m-m-muh legality"

Fucking retards

This

something tells me the step-father does a lot of daughter-ogling on his own time KEK

>We
fuck off leaf

Can we get a Politically Correct board for boring shit threads like this?

Yes. Especially if we get a lot of sexy breeders who want to make glorious babies with me after letting me impregnate a lot of them.

No darkies.

A bunch of people already complain Sup Forums is too memey and isn't serious enough, and gookMoot does very little to try and change up the Sup Forums formula, so you're stuck with this pal

Kek faggot

Legal immigration gives me a massive diamond dick

NO. All immigration needs to be stopped

FUCKING GLOBALIST SCUM

DIE DIE DIE DIE I HATE YOU I HATE YOU

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

>daddy
why are conservatives so fucking retarded?