Reconstruction of 34000 years paleolithic Siberian (Cromagnon autosomally) Sungir

Looked somewhat mongoloid but not related to actual mongoloids. Though, somewhat related to sauth asian australoids and Natufians like all UP Europeans but still much closer to WHG than anything else. Direct ancestor of Vestonice cluster.

His admixture:
genetiker.wordpress.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

newsweek.com/russia-sungir-burial-faces-first-humans-europe-reconstructed-after-30000-years-682412
unz.com/gnxp/our-magnificent-bastard-race/
open-genomes.org/analysis/PCA/Eurogenes_Ice_Age_Eurasians_PC_plot_1-2-3.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sungir
genetiker.files.wordpress.com/2017/10/all-14-26.png
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Also closely related to Kostenki14.

newsweek.com/russia-sungir-burial-faces-first-humans-europe-reconstructed-after-30000-years-682412

bump

Nobody, really?

i don't understand why this matters

i literally know nothing about genetics, but I'll still give your thread a bump

are you the same pole who appeared in other genetic history threads a while back?
if so, you are very based

bump, because this seems informative, not that i know what the hell it means

Have another bump
how close genetically is this old human compared to other groups that live today, for us that don't into genes?

unz.com/gnxp/our-magnificent-bastard-race/

bump

huh so genetics are using R studio too
well got to hand it too them, it's a sick good application/language compared to the old stinky matlab
it's very good for machine learning, statistics and well maths, very easy to integrate other applications and so which is a bitch in matlab

Hard to tell but he is very similar to Kostenki14 and Kostenki14 on PCA is among modern popultions closest to Pakistanis, North Caucasians some Central Asians such as Tajiks. They certainly aren't direct descendants of paleolithic europans but their racial admixtures create somwhat similar allele frequencies to Gravettians. So I think pakis and some afghans might be closest overall.(but that mostly because of ~20% ASI-like admixture on south-central asians and paleoeuropeans) However Sungir and Kostenk alreadyi had much higher European specific Western Hunter Admixture. 40-50% compared 5-10% in Afghans/Pakis.
Vestonice on the other hand was if remember right closest to Dutch but they had additional Villabruna-like admixture or drift.
So it depends on test. Paleolithic Europeans seems inbetween Mesolithic Europeans and Ust'-Ishim/Oase1/CHG-like admixed South Asians.

That blue half a circle seems to be Kostenki.

>5-15% more accurately.

What's the deal genetically with albanians, based pole?

>pakis

That probably stems from matlab first being developed in the late 1970s versus rstudio in 2011.

You are over 80% Neolithic_Anatolia so similar Minoans and Mycenaeans. During Neolithic/Mesolithic there were three main subraces of Middle Easterners: Natufians(ancestors of Bedouins), and closely related Neolithic Anatolains, and CHG with ANE admixture in Caucasus. Neolithic Iranians were CHG-like with australoid admixture somewhat related to Onge so very similar to modern Pakis.

Modern Europeans have very high admixture from Anatolians or EEF, smaller but substantial from CHG and little from Natufians. Natufians had ~20% higher Basal Eurasian than Anatolians and ~20% lower UHG. That's the main difference between the two.

open-genomes.org/analysis/PCA/Eurogenes_Ice_Age_Eurasians_PC_plot_1-2-3.html

>open-genomes.org/analysis/PCA/Eurogenes_Ice_Age_Eurasians_PC_plot_1-2-3.html
Amazing reply! Thanks and please keep the posts up, they are very enlightening!

South Europeans are almost fully EEF(Early European Farmers), so almost fully near eastern.

I can never believe those reconstruction things, they're always ugly as fuck for no reason

yeah it's true though, I actually didn't know matlab was that old I first started using it at bachelor in either 04 or 05.

They should really have ported it, the language in it self isn't so bad when you know it, but gah java filth and that horrible c integration you have to do if you need to make shit for it or need to wrap some external shit. I was sold damn fast with R studio desu when I figured how you just could use shit like c5 and cubist with no hassle in it.

In matlab while ie training neural networks, I had to make external shit to process the data my self and stuff it into something matlab could read with ease. It's so big datasets too you know, here you could just crunch it out of the box. It's like this with everything, you have so many packages for it so when you are about to start integrate your self, you for the most part find that it already exists

Thinking off it more now too, I actually knew they were using it, they have shit tons of that these gene people too

>somewhat related to Onge
>related to Onge
>Onge
This meme needs to die.

Vestonice: 84% Sunghir + 16% Villabruna
El Miron: 48% Villabruna + 56% Goyet
Loschbour: 91% Villabruna + 9% Goyet

>Siberia
>flat face
>high cheek bones
Why didn't they give him epicanthic folds?

?

So was all of South Asia populated by proto-Australoid, pseudo-Dravidian types? That would explain the ruddy, hairy, dark features that pervade from Iraq to Bengaldesh, despite a generous spattering of lighter Indo-European features, perhaps introduced later.

Well his father and sister looked less mongoloid.
Anyway, modern Siberians are recent arrivals from China probably admixed with earlier ANE/EHG. Sungir had no ANE/EHG admixture, nor from East Asians. His ADMIXTURE results are typical for Cromagnon arpund 3000 years old.

Father

That's not a flat face. Instead of protruding at the t-zone like a caucasian, it protrudes at the jaw. Mongoloid faces don't protrude at the top or bottom. They're more neonatal.

By recent I mean 10000-20000 years.

>3000 years old.
Type, 30000.

Sister

Hmm, definite primitive phenotypes (not 'primitive' as in 'bad').

Mother looks more mongoloid but less than kid

>Hmm, definite primitive phenotypes (not 'primitive' as in 'bad').

Sister looks similar to modern European, however.

>That's not a flat face.
Yes, and you realise that both faces are the same? It's not a flat face.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sungir

It all reminds me of the general mix of people that you see native to upper west Asia today.

Maybe the first is just a shitty reconstruction then.

First picture is newest but previous reconstructions of this boy looked pretty much the same so its accurate.

>It all reminds me of the general mix of people that you see native to upper west Asia

Modern Middle Easternerss are a mix Anatolian farmers, Natufians, CHG, Neolitic Iranians+recent negroid and south asian admixtures.
Paleolithic Europeans had very complex genetic structure, too, but in their case it was probably less due to being mixed and more due to being not fully genetically differentiated, yet. Races fully differentiated during the LGM.
Check Sungir's admixture and indeed they had a lot of components, just like modern heavily admixed human but Qpadm is showing them to be unadmixed. Which means they weren't fully differentiated that's why they show affinity to many modern population.

genetiker.files.wordpress.com/2017/10/all-14-26.png

Also many modern Arabs have some EHG but much less than Europeans.

>Qpadm
Sorry QpGraph.

Nice 34,000 year old helmet, where is his motor bike?