Congress and drug companies worked to cripple DEA’s ability to fight opioid abuse

I like how Democrats think we actually give a shit about this, so what if Trump's pick for drug czar is in the pockets of drug companies trying to push opium?

I think I speak for all proud conservatives here when I say that we don't give a FUCK how bad Trump's presidency is as long as he pisses off liberals in the process.

businessinsider.com/60-minutes-drug-industry-worked-against-dea-fight-opioid-epidemic-investigation-2017-10

>The Ensuring Patient Access and Effective Drug Enforcement Act was passed in 2016 to improve enforcement around prescription drug abuse and diversion. In actuality, the law raised the standard that the DEA needed to prove in order to crack down on a drug company's pain pill distribution, making it more difficult for them to enforce fines against the companies.

>The chief architect of the law, the investigation found, was Rep. Tom Marino of Pennsylvania, a Republican whom Trump nominated to lead the White House Office of National Drug Control Policy, a position commonly referred to as the nation's "drug czar."

>The Post called it "the crowning achievement of a multifaceted campaign by the drug industry to weaken aggressive DEA enforcement efforts against drug distribution companies that were supplying corrupt doctors and pharmacists who peddled narcotics to the black market."

Keep voting for our puppets goy

Congress should go to prison. Especially these people.

>I think I speak for all proud conservatives here when I say that we don't give a FUCK how bad Trump's presidency is as long as he pisses off liberals in the process.
This, but unironically.

Boo hoo, libs.

Sorry Trump makes you so butthurt.

Don't worry goy bannon will get more sabboo goy to sponsor that.

Yep. I fucking hate liberals so goddamned much.

This.

I unironically feel that if something pisses off liberals than it's probably good for us.

Can I ask why the fuck does the DEA exist? Like why do you guys need 50 different branches? Why not just assign a narcotics squad in every precinct or whatever? No wonder the DEA is corrupt as fuck.

I fucking hate Steve Bannon.

>White Americans killing each other.

Israel is our greatest ally, we should be fucking proud of them and glad that we can help them out.

Right? I feel like anything too complex is probably just trying to bullshit me. Seriously hope Mario disbands the DEA if he can.

Fuck yourself faggot. I can't wait to see the grin that all you kikes have just get wiped away soon.

>aggressive DEA enforcement efforts against drug distribution companies that were supplying corrupt doctors and pharmacists who peddled narcotics to the black market

How was that working out for them

I feel like Government has no place getting in the way of corporate profits. People on opium would probably find other ways to get it anyway.

They certainly were before this guy was hired.

You wouldn't be getting Czar appointments if the Senate would approve Trump's cabinet and leave his administration to prosecute their agenda unharassed.

You tired of Czars? Strap in, Goober. You're going to get buried in a fucking avalanche of Czars, there is nothing you can do about it and there is no one to blame but your DNC mafia, who are not long for this world.

Right?

We should be proud the guy is fighting for the drug companies, he's a perfect drug czar in that sense. Hell, if he made the ongoing practice of drug companies and doctors legal they wouldn't even have to resort to black markets as well.

The laws are the problem, not the companies.

Quit being such a fucking babby. You don't care about the this guy or the policy, you just hate Trump and imagine you're clever.

didn't some of the pro life crew wanna let people die from their ods?

The fuck are you on about?

I'm dead serious, have I said anything you disagree with or would imply discontent?

>DEA artificially limits supply of prescription medication
>prices rise, less people can get treatment
>we must force people to live in pain because degenerates kill themselves

This.

Marijuana is a problem though, I hope Sessions can work with these companies to get that shit outlawed.

The DEA can only do so much given the legal framework in which they operate. Just goes to show that politicians do not care one squirt of piss for the people. Corporate profit is more important than public health to them.

the polititians should be charged as co conspirators to drug trafficking

>Trump making his enemies tell the truth
>if Clinton was pres we would not know this guy even exists.

Tons of the assholes "living in pain" are the ones that end up as junkies and bitch about those evil doctors getting them hooked because they spent years slamming oxycodone for a sprained back muscle. People need to realize you don't need to be perfectly numb when recovering from a severe injury. You're going to be sore until you heal up and/or rehab your injury.

>ruining your life with pills

Good riddance, once you're "recovered" you're still going to be thinking about that shit 24/7 and will likely relapse. We need to stop going so far out of our way to help those who don't want to be helped.

>marijuana is a problem though
you haven't been addicted to opiates have you?

lol you know jack shit about addiction