Pokemon or Digimon?

Pokemon or Digimon?

I don't wanna choose, I enjoy both of them.

Medabots

Anime? Digimon.
Game? Pokémon.

I don't see the appeal of Digimon. Everything is so ugly.

Barakamon

Is that a new evolution line that is unlocked when your Meowth stops giving any fucks?

Look mom I'm making Sun and Moon Sup Forums.

Games? Pokémon
Anime? Only fags watch anime.

>games? pokemon
but cyber sluts was better than today's pokemon games

Pokemon for the Pokemon
Digimon for the Story.
Both for the girls.

This is the only true answer.

Pokemon Go :DDD

Cyber Sluts really wasn't good.
But they got the slut part right.

It's a new form that happens when an entire region of Meowths stop giving a fuck.

Pokemon anime is retarded.

it's a thing were pokemon are different depending on which region they are from.
think indian elephant and an african elephant.

I'm not a fan of the style used in digimon. There are a few nice designs, but I just want them to draw a digimon, then put the pencil down before they get the urge to throw in an extra dozen or so veins and zippers.

I also don't really find the idea of a digital world very satisfying.

I did enjoy a few of the anime, but a lot of there are just as cringe worthy if not more so than pokemon. Especially in hindsight. Digimon takes itself way too seriously.

DI-DI-DI-DIGIMON

but all the light shows!

Man, region form is one of the most exciting things to happen to Pokemon in a while. We're finally getting subpecies of pokes and they're varied enough that will probably play differently than their original form counterpart. That's cool as fuck and a way better idea than the Mega evo shit

so African pokeman are physically superior and Asian pokemon are smarter and western pokeman are all snorlax?

Alright Gamefreak, you just got me interested in Pokemon again.

t. Jamal

By living on an isolated island, an entire population of Meowths evolved to not give a fuck.

Persian becomes full Aryan Master Race

>this is a dragon

Actually they were bred to be this way, this is canon.

Digimon for me since I was like 6. Not a contest desu

So I caught this guy at the beach when I was playing pokemon go earlier...

same

This.

i think its a great idea but i just hope they expand it to other gen mon eventually. megas were a mistake though although some are kind of cool

Crystal Onix when?