What happened to the French user? He posted this right before the thread got deleted

What happened to the French user? He posted this right before the thread got deleted

bump

what's going on?

checked
Almonds activated

stop

>What happened to the French user?
He surrendered.

Nightwatch is landing in D.C. most likely either dropping off or picking up SECDEF Mattis

bump

Godspeed you French frog

Mods shutting it down

Is there anyone that could get to the area within the hour?

Godspeed Frenchman

Wheres the crepes

Judging by the height of the flag pole, the wind direction, and the non-angular zoom, the camera is somewhere on the roof of the hospital.. which should be easy for local user to access.. if nothing else, you have a free camera!

im sorry but this one does not look difficult and before it was finding it that was the prob and anons already on the ground. Get a fishing pole and a lure with treble hooks and rip that bitch up

The flag is blowing south-west and it is going left from the livestream's view so the camera must be to the south-east, on the apartment building or on the south-east of the roof on the cathedral.

Quick rundown?

Flag is in France, there is a crane with a camera next to it, mods on Sup Forums are deleting all threads about it, and there are some French men on the ground trying to get it down

Is the flag 100% on top of the le lieu unique?

Yes

pretty good sum up, didn't know the crane was still there. hmm

Okay I think I am on the wrong side, but this is still another view.. the flag wasn’t blowing at all when I started on google earth but it’s blowing strong now and my sense of direction is more in-tact. I will be back shortly. This is a reference picture nonetheless

they need to put a frog in front of the camera with shadilay playing in the background

Ok hear me out Sup Forums

instead of a drone, we will use a trained hawk tu take down the flag. We already ask a fellow bird trainer to do it for. Will be recorded etc

top fucking kek.. that crane in the original picture is still there for the camera? well, this should be really easy. hot-wire the fucking crane. job-done!

I will follow these developments with great interest

for us*
after that, we can replace it with whatever you guys want

Pepe flag

we need some brits to go over to france