Raildex NT16

>NT has reached its 16th volume!! We were butting heads with Acqua in the OT’s 16th

>I hope recent developments have surpassed that, what did you think of the story this time?

HAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Uen4MdtZLyw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ARRRGGGHHH KANZAKI HELP ME, IT'S HAPPENING AGAIN

AAAUUUUUGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>trusting stiyl's translations
ISHYGDDT

>implying Kamachi isn't the type to write shit like this

I'M SEEING STARS

inb4

Acqua still the coolest villain in the series.

Nigga sent a fucking letter announcing his arrival and when he's gonna beat the shit of Touma.

Fiamma was the coolest until he choked

Can't wait to read Mikoto taking down Elements and the100 meter crocodile that dropped on top of AC. Also, Mikoto's cute jealous scene with favorite pastime antics in tow.

Obligatory Misaki a shit reminder.

Fiamma is still the coolest. I liked when he fucked up the Pope.

I give this post a "trying to start shit"/10

>be the leader of an insane group of 4

>get beat up in a fist fight to a high school kid

>come back and hyped as a mystery savior in NT13
>gets btfo in a couple pages and never to be seen again

>cool

AAA Mikoto can beat saints.

Is it safe to post again yet?

>Mikotofag starting shit again

How surprising.

NT is garbage compared to OT. Kamachi needs to end this shit now.

this

>Kamisato's WR gimmick and his entire forgettable harem
>Aleister reduced to an emotional mess being comforted by a dog
>better than Acqua of the motherfucking Back vs the Amakusa

I'm not even Mikotofag, you faggot. Mikoto a shit too.

I'm always going to be partial to Izzard because of the design of the weapons he created, his character design in general (I'm a sucker for white suits), and his wonderful voice.

I'm holding my actual judgment until the volume's fully translated, but from the spoilers alone, OT16 clearly better.

Kamisato a shit.

Correction: OT13 onwards. People conveniently forget about OT1-12.

This is pathetic

I'm still fucking mad Acqua couldn't fucking sense a crippled man going towards him.

>Implying OT3/4/5 were bad volumes

Can't wait for the salt when Mikoto gets the "Cake" archetype assigned to her.

4 was pretty mediocre.

You skipped half of OT didn't you?

Speaking of Acqua, why are there no manly men in Index any more? I can only think of Kagun in the entirety of NT.

>>>/reddit/

1-3 is good, 4 is okay, 5 is decent, 6 is alright then I remember it going to shit until 0930.

Is Railgun S1 just filler? I thought this was supposed to be better than the Index anime, but so far it's been awful. Is there anything important in it, or can I skip ahead to S2 which is supposedly better (it better be, seeing that it has the Sisters Arc)

Don't forget Noukan. Being a manly man transcends species.

I would say Thor but his design is garbage

Yeah just watch Railgun S, up to Episode 16. Then stop

The sisters' arc is the only good thing from railgun. You can skip everithing else.

Is the manga any better though?

Mikoto acknowledged her feelings in OT16 while in NT16 I only see her continue digging her own grave, so no, recent developments have not surpassed that.

>Is Railgun S1 just filler?
For the most part(and entirely after ep 12). You should read the first 18 chapters of manga then watch eps 2-16 of S2.

The manga is great. Make sure to start from the beginning and not just start where the Sisters' Arc ends.

No the sisters arc is better presented in the S anime.

The scans for the manga before the festival arc is pretty shit too

The manga used to be the best thing from this entire Raildex franchise, until it got really slow in the Daihasei arc
But read it anyway

>I thought this was supposed to be better than the Index anime
According to who? Railgun S is a better adaptation of the sisters arc, but if your favourite genre isn't CGDCT then you're probably gonna prefer Index overall. Railgun's anime original SoL stuff isn't even that good if you're into it.

>Is Railgun S1 just filler?
I think it's 50% anime original stuff? All of Railgun manages to cover something like 6 volumes of Manga in 48 episodes, so there's a shit ton of original crap. Some of it's okay, but most is either boring or inconsistent with the rest of the series.

>Is there anything important in it, or can I skip ahead to S2 which is supposedly better
You can skip once you've got through the arc that ends with Mikoto fighting the giant angel fetus thing. The arcs other than that are anime original, as far as I remember. Season 2 is better, but the filler arc (episode 15-24) is stupid in a lot of ways. Make sure you read the Manga at some point as well, since chances of a season 3 are lower than Index.

New Testament is bad fanfiction and not canon.

Can Kuroko teleport into Touma's heart despite his IB?

You're garbage, user.

>Oh no, he's in danger!

I'm coming Touma-kun!

All that delicious EXP

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

ああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああ

Hello, Aleister.

The scan I saw had liquid dripping from Kuroko's legs, I guess nips rused me.

Is Aleister the new Styil?

How will Aleister deliver 40+ volumes of buildup?

>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH NOUKAN HELP ME

>MAKE ME LOKK GOOD AIWASS

- Aleister Crowley, after realizing why the water in his tank is yellow

Mikoto a shit.

Mikoto a cute.

Every Misaka a best, including Mikoto

My wife Mikoto is so cute

Mikoto a flute.

youtube.com/watch?v=Uen4MdtZLyw

Do you like anime too?

>WITNESS ME NOUKAN
>IT'S KAMISATO AGAIN ARRRRGGGGGHHHHHHH
>WAAAAAAAAAAA HELP ME AIWASSSSS
>IT'S HIM AIWASS, TEACCH HIM NOT TO MESS WITH ME
>NO YOU DUMB EUNUCH, THE OTHER HAREM BOY

>YOU'RE FINALLY HERE! GET HIM NOUKAN!

>AAAAARRRRRRGGGGGHHHH THIS EMO FAGGOT KAMISATO RUINED MY PLAN!
>NOUKAN HELP ME

How the fuck did this Stiyl spamming begin anyway?

To be honest the Styil spamming started many years ago in the index threads but died down over time. It seems someone is just picking up spamming it again a couple of thread ago.

One guy roleplaying as Stiyl and repeatedly posting the same thing over and over again in raildex threads.

I assume the style is derived from "AAAHH TONY HELP ME"/Captain America is useless meme, but eh. I don't really know,.

It stared around 2 years ago I think when mikotohaterfag was ruining every thread and we were all completely fucking destroyed after the dengeki fall fest bait and switch. Him and Cl0nefag came around to seemingly poke fun at the fan base. Cl0nefag was annoying as shit at first but redeemed himself but rarely uses his trip if you're around cl0nefag thanks for that raildex stream Styil was generally liked from the start as he's fucking hilarious and it helped to drown out shitposters.

Is this from DAL?

Blood Sign.

>this is actually published
>this is what people read

>Increasing あs in narration before a full blown actually spoken あああああああ
What did he mean by this?

Even the narrator is screaming

>NT 22 is nothing but 300 pages of Aleister's あああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああ
>cover still has bait girls on it

SAN points depleting.

I'm the legendary Mikotofag, but I have no problem with Misaki and enjoy her banter with Mikoto.

> >cover still has bait girls on it
Laura and Birdway sisters

>Aleister's dead daughter gets a cover appearance before Mie even gets a design.

>dead
She's totally Laura

Why have I not considered this before

Miki-san is dying due to the shekels deficiency and you are hired as the Kamachi.exe administrator.

How will you make Raildex great again?

The katakana used for Laura is apparently the same with the one used for Lola, the real Aleister Crowley's daughter.

Actually make use of Index, you know, the title character.

Disregard Index, animate Waltraute, acquire /ss/ bux.

Keeping the hype software on during the entire writing process instead of just at the end.

She's the title character based on a technicality. The author doesn't owe that runt anything.

Have Aleister move forward with his plan, causing all the magic side characters to self destruct. Then go SoL mode with the science characters for a few years before wrapping up.

So Mikoto made Aleister have an autism fit?

No, he had an autism fit 2 volumes ago because the keikaku is so doori that even he can't handle it.

OT16 was pretty middling desu

He jobs to Mikoto then Mikoto jobs to Mie

>Too easy, level 5.
Come to think of it, she's a bit of a gal, so would she take a selfie with a beaten Mikoto?

I just finished NT15. Jesus fuck Kamisato is a disgusting faggot. Is it true that he dies in this one?

Kamachi has already given her the title of "Modern Middle-school Girl" so why not.

He's not dead, he just gets WR'd.

>Takes a selfie with a beaten Mikoto
>Nobody knows about it
>Wants to be relevant and shows it to Touma
>Gets slugged