Being a sodomite is oka-

>being a sodomite is oka-
Romans 1:26-32
26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:
27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.
28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;
29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,
30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,
31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:
32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lOcDndO7m4Q
youtube.com/watch?v=6ICTsqE4Fjs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's pretty funny that the bible is widely ignored nowadays, despite being consistently accurate about how shitty and shirtless people are.

Shiftless*

Amen brother

youtube.com/watch?v=lOcDndO7m4Q

>using Bible quotes as arguments

we're in the last days of Rome... although this has been lasting since the 60s

fuck yes amen fuck ya yeah

It’s very okay. Also that is NOT LGBTQIA+ history. We have a beautiful and storied history.

>t. trans woman

>dismissing an argument because you personally dislike the source

>mocking the finger of the wise man pointing

>not seeing the forest for the trees

based
youtube.com/watch?v=6ICTsqE4Fjs

sodomy implies rape, not consensual sex.

Dont be rama rama.

no

>I should be miserable bastard because a book written by kikes 2000 years ago told me so

>Definition of sodomy:
>anal or oral copulation with a member of the same or opposite sex; also :copulation with an animal

Doesn't matter if it's rape or consensual, sodomy is sodomy.

Sodomy is based

>I'm miserable if I'm not taking hundreds of dicks up my ass a year and risking anal cancer and multiple STDs in the process.

And please don't spout off about "love". If homosexual "love" were a real thing, you would not be 1000x more promiscuous than heteros.

>t. sodomite
FTFY

Can I fuck my wife in her ass?

where did uncle Thomas touch you sweetheart?

I'm not a gay nor do I approve of homosexuality but you can use better sources then the "Bible" when arguing against it.

So what wrong with lesbians? They have extremely low rates of STDs

Lol there's a higher chance of me being molested by a catholic priest then my uncle

>So what wrong with lesbians?

Same as what's wrong with faggots: they've abandoned God in some area of their lives.

Homosexuality is the punishment, not the illness.

"B-because the magical kike on a stick told me so!"

>for this cause
>ignores what it said is this cause
>for worshipping reptiles
>although they knew God they chose to not worship Him, so the following is what happened
>puts only the part after that
Sodomy implies Lot offered his women to faggots. Youre an idiot. Youve been told all these things many times. Gays are not frog demon posters like you. Jack ass

Your refusal to simply accept the parallels is what's in question, not my personal life satisfaction. Your line of logic is untenable if you follow it all the way through -- if the Bible is wrong, then any truths that correlate with the Bible are wrong, but that doesn't make any sense because truths are necessarily not false. So, if you want to recondition your portrait of reality to expunge all truths that happen to correlate with what the Bible teaches, I'll help you start with denying the inherent value of human life.

It you use STDs as an attack against fags, so with that logic, lesbians must be outstanding since they have lower rates of diseases than heterosexuals

What makes the Bible inherently true? Surely the Bible like any other form of literature is subject to criticism

because c*tholics aren't Christian

21 For although *** they knew God, they neither glorified him as God nor gave thanks to him, *** but their thinking became futile and their foolish hearts were darkened. 22 Although they claimed to be wise, they became fools 23 and exchanged the glory of the immortal God for images made to look like a mortal human being and birds and animals and reptiles.

Nice try.

Dont even worry. You dont need to attack the bible for this. Very few people. These scum included. Know what theyre talking about. And the only points of these threads is to make cover for pedo pagan fake jews

7 Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.
8 Likewise also these filthy dreamers defile the flesh, despise dominion, and speak evil of dignities.
Jude1:7-8

>this faggot again

Again, we're discussing your complete and utter disavowal of the Bible "because the kikes wrote it." So, if you want to absolutely disavow the entirety of the Bible, I hope you're willing to disavow any belief in the Bible's affirmation that human life is intrinsically valuable.

>this doesnt say reptiles
>says reptiles
>i said exactly what you just said and ignored the first time
>nice try
>a quote that affirms mine and no other explanation given
Im gone fuck this you have an agenda. It's so blatant and frequent that i give only one chance(s) now. No sense in keeping replying to a bald faced probably demonic liar

Well, it was prophesied.

>It you use STDs as an attack against fags

How is it an attack? I'm just stating facts, and pointing out how ridiculous it is to claim to be happy as a sodomite.

>lesbians must be outstanding since they have lower rates of diseases than heterosexuals

A man's health is his pride, and so God destroys that first. A woman's child is her pride, and with lesbians they will never conceive unless by a man.

Either way, God has brought them low and made them a mockery of the world for their apostasy. Again, they are not being punished as homosexuals, but as apostates.

I speak from experience, for I too live with these lusts. Because of the apostasy of my parents, for my whole life long I'll suffer with homosexual lust. It is the punishment, not the crime.

There isn't an agenda -- there's you not reading the whole text, taking pieces you don't understand, misrepresenting the ideas, and then talking about how stupid the actual idea is. It says mankind abandons God first, and depravity follows.

Deuteronomy 23:17-18King James Version (KJV)

17 There shall be no whore of the daughters of Israel, nor a sodomite of the sons of Israel.

18 Thou shalt not bring the hire of a whore, or the price of a dog, into the house of the Lord thy God for any vow: for even both these are abomination unto the Lord thy God.

I like this meme OP, I think we should push this as history of sexual perverts. Maybe get rid of specific scripture references...just keep pushing Sodom/Gomorrah (sp)

Lesbians can still get pregnant.....

This retarded faggot pedo jew pussy again
>bible says frogs
>nobody ever says the truth but me
>all you do is what it says not to do; post frogs; lie and make up words anachronistically; call this homosex like a baby, little girl and inbred degenerate retard like your fucking object (frog) "president" and also probable pedo faggot. Say hi to epstein and pedo putin and your own daughter's ass. And pisstapes
>this truthful guy again
>this faggot who knows the bible and im occluded and defiled by pussies WAAAAAAAA muh high horse muh idiocy muh stereotypes

By worshipping reptiles. I dont do that. Theyre called pagan temple whores. It was an epidemic in those cities. It's right there. You make claims. This is very simple. Youre duped and a fucked up mentally ill hooknose

> Jews support your degeneracy
> Hates Jews

> Hates women
> Becomes woman

No, idolatry is PART of it. Do you understand me? It is PART of the degeneration process.

Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

Feminine penis. Make vaginas cheap for you. Cured and prevented hiv. Doesnt work on you. You dont understand market fundamentals. Kikes are isis. Pro gay? No. Kikes are matrilineal. Sounds womany. Gays and women dont mix. Gays banned the jew star

Wait is this fag saying the bible doesn't condemn homosexuality?

And then they suck at parenting. And they're dykes so they almost never do

Nope. For this cause. The sole cause. In either case you lie. And badly

It doesn't say frogs you reprobate

You dont know what words mean. The bible wasnt written in english. Your fucking memes. Oh wait. Is this the guy who i already know who it is? Nice argument. It's right there. Fuck yourself

Single mothers suck at parenting, but we don't demand they give up their kids to be raised by a male and female together

Because they didn't retain God in there knowledge

Reptiles. I dont think it needed to say amphibians. Ill lump em together like you do. Why not. Is this the guy who says bible doesnt condemn a word invented in 1880? Im gone. Im done. Jack off yourselves and enjoy it

Only by a man, making a mockery of their so-called "love", which is really just lust.

Love unites, in the flesh. Lust divides -- from God, from fellow man and woman, even from yourself by way of disease or alienation from genuine motherhood.

> Wants to be loved unconditionally
> Hates Jesus

> Wants a family
> Can't reproduce

> Hates 'intolerance'
> Is intolerant

Because singke mothers atleast shouldn't die. And they also either gornicated or got divoreced which are both sinful.

You killed Christ. I always defend THE TRUTH. And Christ. And get nothing but periods for it. Hagar. Ronaldo. Surrogacies. Adoptions. We outbreed you. Artificial eggs. Made only from MEN. Artificial wombs

Shirtless works too though, desu. Most people are so morally deprived that they may as well walk around naked. Emperor's clothes etc.

It dirsnt say reptiles either retard

So I have to have sex with my family members and get them pregnant in order to show I love them? Okay

Ctrl f for reptiles. Kys

My mom's first husband cheated on her and gave her divorce papers. She wasn't "sinning". Nice try, faggot

Leviticus 18:22
Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.

> Says women don't matter
> Copies women wombs

it does thou, maybe you should actually read the bible

which is never once found in the NT

That order doesnt exist anymore. Youre a hypocrite. As you layeth. Near molech passages. I do neither of those. The law is a curse. Might have meant female beds. You ever sit on a stool? Had it ever been sat on by a woman on her period? Oops youre burning in hell

You're not reading.

>18 The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against ALL THE GODLESSNESS AND WICKEDNESS OF PEOPLE, who SUPPRESS THE TRUTH BY THEIR WICKEDNESS,

>since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them

PHASE ONE:
>For although THEY KNEW GOD, they NEITHER GLORIFIED GOD NOR GAVE THANKS TO HIM
(In essence, they did not name God as king, and became their own gods and their own kings -- this is what the word "lawless" means in the Bible.)

PHASE TWO
>but their thinking became futile and their foolish hearts were darkened.
. . . BECAUSE by saying "I will be God instead of God being God," you are affirming a delusion for yourself; delusion is futility of thought, the end of reason, a world of lies and confusion. The darkening of the heart refers to the extinguishing of true and authentic love.

All these things culminate in . . .
>lthough they claimed to be wise, they became fools 23 and exchanged the glory of the immortal God for images made to look like a mortal human being and birds and animals and reptiles.

I'm not married yet so I don't know all of it but don't bith have to agree?

Ctrl f for reptiles. Kys
Become a dyke and a female. We all started as girls. Now the newly manufactured eggs can only come from men for some reason. And plastic wombs? No women required. Youre a jewy feminist and you need to find hobbies

> Claims loves everyone
> Hates self

And it produced 0 results

Doesnt matter. Reptiles came before the part you posted and ignored it for. They dont worship. Here's why. Here's what happened. Nothing to do with men and their asses. Sorry faggot

Jesus gave permission for divorce if one of the spouses has an affair, you idiot. So it's not a sin for the innocent spouse not fooling around on the side.

Natural Law still applies faggot, you can't get past it. Now for God's sake stop with your disgusting homosexual practices

Fuck yourself. Stop trying to keep me here with your witchcraft
Liar. Stupid woman. Blind pharisee. Son of the devil. Antichrist cocksucker

You are a very simple man. Do you not understand that a word can have many different meanings? Do you imagine that I love my wife in the same manner as I love my father? This is nonsense.

FAGGOTS BTFO BY THE ALMIGHTY !!!

WHAT? No it didn't. Here is the entire section:

18 The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of people, who suppress the truth by their wickedness, 19 since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. 20 For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that people are without excuse.

21 For although they knew God, they neither glorified him as God nor gave thanks to him, but their thinking became futile and their foolish hearts were darkened. 22 Although they claimed to be wise, they became fools 23 and exchanged the glory of the immortal God for images made to look like a mortal human being and birds and animals and reptiles.

24 Therefore God gave them over in the sinful desires of their hearts to sexual impurity for the degrading of their bodies with one another. 25 They exchanged the truth about God for a lie, and worshiped and served created things rather than the Creator—who is forever praised. Amen.

18 comes before 23, right? Or does the fag numeric system work differently?

Stop eating uterine lining no man can interpret God's natural laws. Eve laid satan

Well you didn't metion that.

inshallah mashallah may allah cast the homosexuals into the great abyss along with shaytan

Thats what i said. 18 before 23. You ignore it. I talk. You talk too much and confirm and fight simultaneously. Youre an idiot and an asshole and Christ Himself affirmed us. Figure out life on your own. Your own shadow scares you. Why didnt Christ come from pussy or lay any? Why dont catholic priests marry? Research king david's bisexuality. The proscriptions on the VAGINAL defilement of the 144K. Ruth and naomi. Born eunuchs. The ethiopian. And the centurion

Fuck off elliot shimon with your jewlywood movies

I read that thrice and still don't know what you mean. Homosex is making you retarded m8

what am I ignoring exactly?

But you just said lesbians can't love one another because they don't have the biological process to have a child together
Maybe you should read the Bible? I'm not even a Christian and I know this

>Resorts to ad hominem
>Is worried about pronouns

>not an argument

Dont care. Youre gross. Chop off your dick. You cant live without stuffing yourself back in a womb all you do is suck tits like an infant
Just what i said. This isnt brain surgery

didn't I rek you yesterday in your lgbt shill bread faggot

OFFICIAL PASTOR OF Sup Forums

Nope. And nope. And dust off your projector. Also your fucking skull cap before somebody rightfully knocks it off

Trying to interpret your English is brain surgery.

No. And would I care? No

i laughed

>But you just said lesbians can't love one another because they don't have the biological process to have a child together
homos only lust. Read the OP post
>Maybe you should read the Bible? I'm not even a Christian and I know this
I have and you didn't mention that your dad commit adultery