Why does Sup Forums hate Light but love Lelouch?

Why does Sup Forums hate Light but love Lelouch?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SmroZqXImbo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

One failed. One succeeded.

They are both edgy garbage. Only underage kids believe they're good characters

Lelouch was a libertarian,Light was a fascist.

Not to mention that both characters and Anime are entirely different.

>libertarian
>brainwashes people, robbing them of their freedom
>was literally Hitler at one point
Okay

He was Hitler ironically

Pretty much, people are fickle. Also helps Light is a cold-hearted motherfucker while Lelouch has feelings, even if countless people get killed or hurt thanks to him.

Light's intentions was selfish while Lelouch's was selfless.

>Light

>doesn't let petty things like Family stop him from reaching his goal

>Lelouch
>abandoned his entire fleet when he almost reached his goal for muhhh lenalee

Lelouch a shit

Ironic Hitler is still Hitler.

I want to be Hitler.

His means were bad but all he cared about was the end.

>Lelouch's was selfless
At the end, maybe. Lelouch was selfish as fuck for most of it, using 'muh sister' as an excuse.

>this thread again

How could you hate Lelouch?

Garou was better than both of them and succeeded in world peace without killing anyone except for the monsters.

Because of their foils.

People fucking love L and fucking hate Suzaku

But only ironically right?

Daily reminder that both Code Geass and Death note are like a decade old and newf/a/gs haven't watched either of them.

I could've sworn everybody love Light as well. I know I did, I wanted him to win or at least go out in a blaze of glory. Instead we got some not L faggot beat him on a hunch I think. At least we got to learn how to swim.

I like them both desu

>there are people who still believe Lelouch ordered the princess to kill all 11s by """"""accident""""""

When light I laughed. When Lelouch died I cried

Sup Forums doesn't love lelouch. we all hate that fucking tripfag.

When L died i laughed and then stopped watching because Light won and the show ended.

Good point.

This

Exactly this
No he took on the "mantle" of Hitler fully intending to then die.
I hate the head cannon that Lelouch is still alive. I love the character but the ending loses it's true meaning if he survives, even accidentally. Him dying sucked but that was the greatest ending the series could of had.

I thought it was the other way around.
anyways, I love antihero stories but geass got it right wheras in my opinion death note tried to much

>I hate the head cannon that Lelouch is still alive.
Come on, user, you know why people do this.

Lelouch was more charismatic and entertaining. Light never gave any real speeches and acted like a boring spaz the entire time aside from his inner dialogue where he's just pretty much insane. Lelouch was more well rounded.

He'd make a good Communist.
Why would a libertarian act like Hitler?

This

True enough; I'd also like to see more Lelouch.
But I shouldn't.

>Light

The only thing I remember from this guy is that scene where he is eating potato chips! POTATO CHIPS!

People used to love Light, but have since grown up and can see his flaws.

Lelouch is more sympathetic because he constantly fucks up and the story doesn't try to make you believe that he's the real hero of the story. Lelouch knows his choices make him look like a villain and is okay with people thinking he's the scum of the Earth.

i dont like light but he is not funny enough thats all
lelouch was really funny

>saves the world
>not the hero

What did he mean by this?

Kallen was so hot. Don't blame Lelouch for wanting to use her for comfort.

Protagonist isn't the same thing as the hero. The hero is Zero, who was created by Lelouch specifically because he didn't want a single specific person to be the savior of the world.

Pretty sure it was Lelouch who stopped his parents and brother (evil emperor Lelouch at that).

lulu just is a far better character

Lelouch
>I'm pissed off at people abusing power and my mom getting killed, I'll figure it out and make a world where this doesn't happen
Light
>Something something, I'll fix things I guess

The world never knew that, only some of the black knights kallen and nunnally knew. Either way Lelouch did so much showing off after being self proclaimed emporer and then ruler of the world that no one would have believed he was zero.

Even if they did say something no one would have believed them.

Because Lelouch went out and accomplished things and struggled onward even as he made horrible mistakes and the world rained shit down upon him. And then he died a painful death hated by the entire world so that everybody would get their shit together and realize how flawed the system actually was.

Light mostly sat in his room dramatically writing names in a magic notebook to abate his own petty dissatisfaction while hamming up his God complex. And then at the end when he finally couldn't hide anymore he went out like the loser he was.

Literally Light, at the beginning anyway.

does Sup Forums really hate light ? or op is just trying to convince us because he hates him

lelouch is slightly less edgy than light

lelouch also had an okayish goal

lelouch would go out get his hands dirty and risk his live in battle and such constantly. Not write in some faggy notebook

Cuz light is mainstream. Lelouch is a douche. Never liked him.

JIBUN WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>suzaku making lelouch lie to his sister over the phone
FUCK
U
C
K
SUZAKU
U
Z
A
K
U

>No he took on the "mantle" of Hitler fully intending to then die.
>I hate the head cannon that Lelouch is still alive. I love the character but the ending loses it's true meaning if he survives, even accidentally. Him dying sucked but that was the greatest ending the series could of had.
Lulu tend to fail when ever he tried to do something. He made it clear that his planned death was intentional and he didn't need to do it. It makes more sense for him to fail his own suicide, as it coincides with the multiple times Suzaku tried to kill himself.

Basically, it is precisely because he wanted to die, that he should not be allowed to.

>I hate the head cannon that Lelouch is still alive.

Are you implying that he wouldn't have checked out the whole immortal thing or asked C2 about it before he did something rash?

My headcanon is that
>lulu asked about code
>c2 told him he had to die for it to kick in
>"real death" was there
>code kicked in

>Cuz light is mainstream
Implying Lelouch isn't.

Cause JIBUN WOOOOOOOOOOO

Lelouch was a real human bean. He loved his imouto, mom, Kallen, Shirley, even Rolo in the end. While Light seemed much more cold and full sociopathy/autismo.

>doesn't mention loving pizzabutt
C'mon

Pretty much, it almost feels like the show was supposed to end there but

>muh japanese tradition to show that evil never wins

Killed the show pretty bad and everybody hates the second cour.

>being Hitler
>a bad thing

Fucking this desu

hiru ga ru naka kawashi ata kakumei no chigiri
was great too , why Sup Forums doesnt like it
youtube.com/watch?v=SmroZqXImbo

Because Lelouch used a mudslide and wiped out a town.

Wait.

I love this.

>Gets a magic notebook that lets him kill anyone remotely and make it look natural
>Should be impossible to get caught using it
>Edgy retard manages to fuck it all up by being an egomaniac dipshit

Death Note was complete trash. Literal Hot Topic-tier from top to bottom.

Its a cover up.

How flawless was Light's plan, Sup Forums?

One was FABULOUS, the other took a potato chip.. and ate it.

It doesn't matter, he's the hero. That's like saying Batman isn't a hero because he doesn't get credit.

Why would you risk yourself if you don't have to? You say this in the age of fucking drones.

CG fans grew up, my ass.