Why anime companies insist in using ugly ass CGI on their animus?

Why anime companies insist in using ugly ass CGI on their animus?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Np9OA57CXkI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it allows a broader scope that wouldn't be possible on the budget otherwise.

But it looks so fucking dumb.
Even static images would be better.

not everyone agrees on that.

Show me ONE PERSON that likes CGI in anime.

You picked a weak example to showcase bad CGI. That scene in Re:Zero was one of the few times in anime that the CGI didn't particularly annoy me.

EVERY CGI SCENE IN ANIME SUCKS

Because they prefer that to QUALITY 2D, which is what you'd get for most of the CGI-heavy scenes otherwise. Also, that image looks totally fine.

Because it's cheap.

Garo had good CGI.

It's certainly not worth getting so salty over. At least post an example where the CGI is sigificantly ruining the viewing experience like Black Rock Shooter or the Berserk movie.

Re:Zero's CGI is inoffensive at worst.

No it's not.

The CGI people in the city on the first episodes almost made me stop watching it.

I prefer hand drawn animation over CGI, but
Sidonia no Kinshi's cgi really underlined a more conceptual approach towards the themes of trans-humanity which I really liked.
And one of y favorite OVAs - Demon Prince Enma uses retarded quality 3DMAX rooms and light, but it does it just in place, again to underline the atmosphere in certain scenes.
CGI isn't bad most of the time, and it will get better.

If the costs saved are greater than the sales lost then the company comes out ahead.

>Sidonia no Kinshi's cgi really underlined a more conceptual approach towards the themes of trans-humanity which I really liked.
I think you're reaching here.

>The CGI people in the city on the first episodes almost made me stop watching it.
If those were really enough to bother you then you probably hate 2D background crowds as well, because they don't look any better most of the time.

they cant afford the extra costs with so many faggets downloading their shows for free

>autism: the post

making a powerpoint of scans of manga pages, putting it on tv, and calling it anime would be cheap too, that doesn't mean it should be done

>filename
Fitting for such a shit show then.

The right thing to do isn't always the most profitable thing to do.

Sorry but there are no excuses in using/making bad CGI.
youtube.com/watch?v=Np9OA57CXkI

Well then you're just an aspie. The CGI in that scene was brief and they wanted to showcase a busy and vibrant new world and using hand-drawn animation would have been incredibly costly and time-consuming.

CGI is only gonna become more common in anime, so pick your battles. I'm just thankful they didn't CGI the whale.

Did you just make two fucking threads for this so you could post the same Youtube rant in both? I'm not watching that shit.

>Sorry but there are no excuses in using/making bad CGI.

To cut corners?

The only good use of CGI was Ghost in the Shell 2: Innocence

It's cheap. Plus while it may be bad now twenty years from now we'll have talented people who will have spent their whole career working with CGI. So we will end up getting very good looking CGI shows.

It's called cutting corners. It's ridiculously easier to anime scenes with lots of people or objects moving in 3DCG.

see

stop posting your videos on Sup Forums retard

It's not my video.

Just googled "bad anime cgi".

Kill yourself.

holy shit
HAHAHAHA
fuck off, never post your videos here again

Are you dense?

It depends, in the 99% of cases people are just that lazy and cheap or simply doesn't give a shit, in the other 1% they do Etotama.

bump