I don't ever want this anime to end.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10884696/
youtube.com/watch?v=JCeOf2q6_TA&ab_channel=TheDankMemester
youtu.be/mFfCT_5G8pI
heypoorplayer.com/2016/07/29/danganronpa-3-english-dub-cast-announced/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Junko will be in the Future arc, r-right? she's in the OP

I want entire episodes dedicated to Despair Sisters.

It still has it's enjoyable moments and all but I'm already getting tired of it to be honest. We've got a killing game with all the interesting parts of the killing game completely sidelined + a semi-SoL that feels rushed as fuck.

Give me V3 already.

strawpoll.me/10884696/

Don't worry she's Kyoko

Why is Togami now a robot?

ONII-CHAN CLENCH YOUR BUTT CHEEKS
(but not too hard, I don't want you to hurt yourself)
BECAUSE KOMARU IS GOING TO SAVE YOU

Bright side is that V3 should get a new trailer at TGS which is only around a month away and then all the focus will be on V3 once the anime is done.

Is it Monday yet?

What's the thought process behind this theory?

I'm excited for V3 too, too bad we must abandon the characters we love. Is it confirmed to be in the future or just a whole different plot?

She just wants to protect Naegi

SAVE US FROM THIS MONSTER, BULLY-KUN!

Is it just me or does monaca have very long eyelashes?

all good things

Oh man I was grinning like an idiot when I saw her.

Is Junko just a super-hardcore masochist?

>Despair Hen: Eng Dub
It's almost weird since half the Despair cast was recasted, while the other half are clearly veteran VAs that knew about this project or was already under Funi's belt to use, but at the same time, are having a hard time getting back into form.

Still, nice to hear a lot of familiar voices from the eng version of the game

Fuck off Sup Forums.

Well if the "it's all been anime all along!" theory is correct, it would have to be a completely new story.

IS THERE ANYONE WHO CAN EVEN REMOTELY CONTROL OUR BOY JUZO

>Punches Naegi and makes him bleed
>Knee'd the fuck out of Anxiety fag and makes niggers drop faster than the Detroit police department
>Went one on one with Gozuboys
>Rekt Hinata so hard he turn Izuru
>100% accuracy rate in Olympic chair throwing, that one miss on Kirigiri was just to flex his muscles and check dat ass
>Went full ham on the old man and crew just to get his kick quota fulfilled
>Roundhousekicks the everlasting shit out of Monaca's puppet
>Too busy punching manlets, so some mentally deranged kid blows up half the school.
>Great try, but no normalfags died
Fucking reeeeeeeeeee
>Tried to take kill the donut but jobbed again.
>Survived 2 missile barrages by some random ass cripple in a wheelchair.

>HE WILL BE THE ONE TO SLAY PUNISHED SHADOW PERSONA, A MAN WHO HAS ALREADY BECOME DESPAIR, A MAN WITH NO WAIFU, NOTHING TO LOSE.

He is gonna kick everyone in the damn anime and survive, shrugging it off while kicking the traitor back to hell. HE WAS LITERALLY INVOLVED IN ALL THE DEATHS, HE'S GONNA KICK EVERYONE.

J U Z O B O Y S
U
Z
O

B
O
Y
S

PS: Normalfags and Chiakifags need not apply to based Juzo.

>Dub
Kill yoursemf.

Now all we need is the junko one and saionji one

I don't want to be saved from that monster at all.

"Phone ringing"

youtube.com/watch?v=JCeOf2q6_TA&ab_channel=TheDankMemester

"Moshi moshi, Hinata-kun?"

What if Ryota's anime isn't just the Mirai arc, but the entire incident including DR1 and DR2? In Despair Junko is quickly stopped before she can do anything and Ryota is inspired by her antics to create an alternate reality where she succeeded, featuring his classmates as people who helped take over the world before the main hero, Ryota, saves it.

Mikan you are a mean bully and I'll never forgive you

I love Jucchan so much.

She will be. as one of the good guys

>half the Despair cast was recasted
Only 5 characters were recasted, not counting Impostor who needed to be recasted for plot reasons.

DR1 and DR2 were just games confirmed.

Hina in DR1 says that it's wrong the way the others treat Sakura just because she's intimidating and scary looking.

Hina in DR3 freaks out when Seiko tries to treat her wound and judges her based on Seiko being intimidating and scary looking.

Obviously not intentional, but damn it Hina.

Despair orgies when?

>that Pepsi
Every time.

t. buttblasted suckurafag

>To cause the most despair in her own followers she'll betray them and become good

I think she also judged her based on how she blew Juzo the fuck out and then hot wheels fucked everything up with rockets.

Hina is not a saint, but I'll let it slide on her part just this once.

Oh shit this could actually happen

And once she becomes hope she will break back to normal

what

Why are these threads so fucking bad? When will you crossboarders stop acting like Sup Forums?

Was Ibuki's recasted? I can't tell, but her voice actually sounds more fitting now

>tfw you check the KFC website and it's open till 1AM and it's 5 minutes before 1AM.

>Lately I've been feeling like having only two genders is boring

Because Danganronpa is originally a game

Get out stinky weeb Sup Forums

How could the remnants of despair end the world when they're all japanese? America alone could probably end the conflict by dropping a few more nukes on Japan.

That user has a hard on for Souda

You are on Sup Forums. Act like Sup Forums.

Why is Junko so bad at fashion?

You are watching a Sup Forums anime. Either start liking the threads or stop watching it, secondary weeb

Junko has other followers aside from the RoD
RoD themselves were probably scattered around the world too

Kirigiri is the traitor.
My source is friend with the director,

She's ugly without the makeup.

They really have to put in some shitload of work if they want to convince me of Twogami falling into despair.

Who got new voices?

>secondary weeb

I have played the game you cancerous Sup Forums crossboarder.

How does the Imposter change is height? He's over six feet tall as Byakuya and like 5'3" as Ryota.

You might say he's wearing stilts or something but he's noted be surprisingly agile in SDR2 and he's dodging bullets in DR3

>SDR2 is an anime of people inside a game of a game

Kodaka you need to stop posting.

I think she looked pretty hot.

Stfu, my waifu is perfect

Ugly with it too
Despair makes you ugly

Fuyuhiko
Ibuki
Gundham
Peko
Akane

THATS how much talent he has, normie.

Why wouldn't he fall into despair?

I want to bully this girl.

It gets cancerous when 999 fags with their complex memes come around.

Sometimes it gets out of proportion and Sup Forumsermin just start discussing video games, it's awful. Not to mention spoilers to games not related to even DR (just because Kodaka is friends with other guy doesn't mean fucking shit)

I think Undertale discussions are only one step away.

>normie

Fuck off.

youtu.be/mFfCT_5G8pI
but shorted just to Kyoko because Naegi is to much of a manlet to succumb to junko's AI also something A.I junko said in DR2

Absolutely none, it's their stupid wishful thinking because TWIST

Hes literally a good person, self-aware and capable of rational thinking.

He stretches like Monokuma

Fuck off non talent scum. Dont you have some kind of superiors ass to wipe?

>heypoorplayer.com/2016/07/29/danganronpa-3-english-dub-cast-announced/
>exception of Fuyuhiko Kuzaryu, Ibuki Mioda, Akane Owari, Peko Pekoyama, and Gundam Tanaka, who are being voiced by Aaron Dismuke (Alphonse in Fullmetal Alchemist), Brienna Palencia (Mad Moxxi in the Borderlands games), Morgan Garret (Rico in Attack on Titan), Claire Harp (China in Hetalia), and Scott Frerich (better known as Team Four Star’s KaiserNeko) respectively

I want to rape Soda.

Because they're basically just a retarded anime version of ISIS.

He also has no identity of his own, it's not like he has no baggage to pick at

I wonder if he'll still be "muh sonia" as an ultimate despair

She was not running away anyway, the problem was with Monica throwing missiles like candies immediatly

He has no sense of self, which is why he spends all his time pretending to be someone else. People like that are easily manipulated if you can give them a purpose or a dream they can believe in.

So is Despair Mikan just constantly orgasming or what?

Cumaru a cute

>Gundam dub got replaced
This is not okay

She did fuck Juzo up pretty badly and ANY hit to Hina is fatal, so Hina can be a little defensive against drugged Seiko.

Junko pleases old men for despair.

Yes
The more victims she fucks the hornier she gets

That's what interests me the most. DR: Togami is god awful but makes me wonder a lot about the difference in personality.

>he is replaced by abridged Future Trunks
How does this make you feel, user?

He didn't even know DR3 existed until it had already started airing.

Yes, but in a different way.
He probably wants to rape her and do some kind of obscure stuff with her, I guess.
And Sonia would reject him by cutting his penis or insulting him. or maybe let him watch while she fucks Gundham

He probably went for Hiyoko instead
>blond
>curvy
>sadistic and foul-mouthed to match Souda's masochism

>obscure stuff
What's he gonna do? Take her to an indie band concert?

>And Sonia would reject him by cutting his penis or insulting him. or maybe let him watch while she fucks Gundham
Such despair, he would love it

>Souda
>Getting any puss

That's part of the NG codes, to make them focus on self preservation and have them become paranoid of each other.

That would be so cute! Junko x Makoto is the ultimate star-crossed lovers story

Hiyoko isn't a princess though.

Thats sad.

ZE threads are actually pretty chill on Sup Forums.

I guess you mean Monaca, not Hina?
I honestly think that Monaca wasn't looking that far ahead and just wanted to keep her toys, she tends to be quite trigger happy when she's having fun anyway. But IMO Aoi herself cannot really be blamed, she didn't even panic or ran away, she was just surprised.

Well, then discuss ZTD on Sup Forums, not related to DR3.

No she doesnt retard, she isnt on that level of despair. If she did shit like that, she would never have perfect makeup or trendy clothes