JANET WAS THE TARGET PT 3

Paddock's room was conveniently overlooking JANET, the spook airline that doesn't actually exist and from what we know ferries VIPs to and from Area 51

WAS THE SHOOTING A COVER FOR SOMETHING MUCH MORE IMPORTANT?????

Rundown
>Paddock is a mystery man
>was a pilot
>worked for subsidiary of Lockheed Martin
>Lockheed is a major defense contractor famous for 'skunk works' black ops projects
>possibly operates out of Area 51
>JANET is mystery airline that flies employees in and out of Area 51
>JANET terminal is just outside of Mandala Bay
>MB is the nearest high rise building to JANET and would be the perfect place to set up sniper nest
>two windows had been broken out of MB room
>one faces Route 91 and the other one perfectly faces JANET
>user claimed that a VIP was involved and was 'transported to an undisclosed location'
>another claimed that much bigger crisis was adverted
>Route 91 harvest was possibly a distraction from real operation against some target either entering or leaving JANET terminal

previous

Other urls found in this thread:

popularmechanics.com/military/research/a24152/area-51-history/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=pACLFtfn35A
youtu.be/62OJbcgzeYU
youtu.be/UZL_Obk3IBk
youtu.be/1ob1VfTaJpA
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Janet_(airline)
flightaware.com/resources/registration/N5177C
youtube.com/watch?v=2FenXpNFJ0s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

thanks m8

One of the more interesting things from the previous bread

OMG IT MUST BE TRUE BECAUSE ONLY FUCKING ANTS CAN READ IT!!!!

obligatory reading (MegaAnon thread)

Trump has a scheduled secret meeting with Adelson and MOSSAD tries to assassinate him while covering it up as an attack against a concert.

Seems last minute if his intent was to set up a snipers near from the outset.

my biscuit

Oh shit

>5000ft. away
>the target

"Never Cry ShitHawk"
>Wise Words

There were early reports about gunfire at the nearby airfield, is this the only airfield next to the concert?

aerial shot

I've been trying to check a history of all flights landing at the LV airport but all of the sits have gay subscriptions in order to check historical data

any pilot fags here that happen to have a gay subscription to flighttracker or flightstats or flightview?

Yes. McCarran International Airport

Do you have the archive info for this?

popularmechanics.com/military/research/a24152/area-51-history/
According to this site Area 51 is still very active. Ppl there 24/7, cameras everywhere etc.

Dude, there is no way on earth, this dimension or any other, that he makes a shot from the hotel to the airport terminal. Zero fucking chance. Drop that theory, it makes your entire argument fall apart.

I’ll miss him SERIOUSLY

Same room?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=pACLFtfn35A

ya well we all know he hit the tanks which were the same range as the parking lot of the terminal, so ya, go fuck yourself snot

You're implying there was one shooter. First law enforcement stream everybody listened to reported a possible diversion, Air Force personnel fleeing police, and multiple shooters. And there was. A VIP was the target. Guess who had business with Adelson?

basically, notices the excellent vantage point over the terminal

^this^

Why didn’t they blow then?

To be fair, I couldn't avoid shooting the fuck out of that place in every playthrough either.
Seriously tho, why aren't we bombing Israel over this already?

>implying you can ignite a steel container of kerosene with lead

They have webcam pointed right at it

I REALLY want this, can’t see it. Can you either give me the archive info or something? Please

can we rewind 16 days?

Google maps is telling me half that distance

There is a big difference between stray bullets and actual deliberate rounds on target, you nogunz retarded maple slurping faggot.
Bullets don't blow up gas tanks unless a perfect mixture of fuel and air is inside, and you create a sizable spark with your bullet.

>be US govt
>want to hide secrets
>make the rendezvous visible from a vegas hotel
>make the destination the most well-known government site in all of history

Big if true

You're still thinking that the attack came from above.
Maybe angels work miracles up there.

There was a thread......
Where an user posted the flight details.....
Showing flights had been scrubbed from the official log, but were still to be found at some other private company log.....
He got shilled HARD...
He posted real soon after event.

It sure sounded like it came from above.

Ok thanks for the explanation

Can only go back 15

oh shit, can't ignore the trips of truth

archive.is/mGOCJ
archive.is/7ICwG
archive.is/VM2ZL

This^

We good. Just remember that every fuel needs an oxidizing agent in order to actually ignite (black powder and similar shit excluded). Gasoline, kerosine need air. Diesel needs pressure. You can drop a torch in a pool of diesel fuel and it won't ignite it.

Thank you again

aw FUCK
archive where?

pic related user claims to be privateeye who corroborated VIP landing story

To be honest, I'm not on the same page as you guys here. I just came here to explain simple ballistics. If there were other shooters involved, that's a whole different game.

you easily could with a sniper rifle

An interesting theory from the previous thread said that maybe the MB shooter was the good guy and the attack on the concert came from somewhere else.
>good guy sniper at MB
>knows of plot to take out VIP and set off nuke, starting a war
>sits in MB sniper's nest
>sees nuke man
>takes out nuke man
>nuke man's accomplices say fuck we cant do the nuke without nuke man
>still need to cause a disaster
>move to plan B
>shoot up the crowd from the ground (or some other position) and hope for the best
>have a guy in MB (Campos?) take out sniper who took out nuke man
>????
>clusterfuck

youtu.be/62OJbcgzeYU
Guns used in Vegas

Distracting from what really happened in Vegas with area 51 and ayys. Wow, you're really going ahead with Bluebeam to counter the wikileaks drop?

Bizzare twist in Las Vegas shooting. Tucker Carlson fox news speaks with Geraldo Rivera LOL
Question everything!

You seem to be reasonably knowledgeable about firearms. What's the smallest rifle cartridge you could use to make a shot in pic related?

Drink with the grain of the liquor, bud.
>checked

Who knows. There were certainly reports of people on the runway, cars with explosives an multiple accounts of shooters on the ground.
MB nest could have been a high-profile location sniper post. JANET terminal would warrant a posted sniper.
youtu.be/UZL_Obk3IBk

I know it's hard to imagine because literally everyone you've ever met has been drunk on vodka 100% of the time. But see in the rest of the world we can actually think clearly and shoot straight.

As you can see leafs can shoot to kill further than you've ever traveled from the bed of your birth

WTF! Do I have to speak fucktard pol/ English for you retards to check his out?!! DRONES!!!!! Listen to this guys theory... ties in everything except how the fuck could the govt green light something so sinister?! Rationale here it's for the better good, save casualties when at War! Can you say N. Korea? I know you anons have short attention spans, but if it isn't an arms deal gone bad. It could be THIS! We're all starting to become aware of the fact that if we could be supplying Isis through the Deep State then why not weapons testing with drones?
youtu.be/1ob1VfTaJpA

MegaANON we need you... lol

Could we open up a new thread to bait Mega? Kinda out of ideas at this point.

fuck i love that

He would not have had meme stocks installed on his rifles if such were the case

Archive?
Yeah... Sorry bout that... If the early days there were so many threads...
I like to lurk...
Also, I didn't really connect the significance...
The focus at the time was chasing Marlilou Danley and her Filipino connections....
Anons were posting all kinds of shit ...
Who knew what was disinfo and noise and what would be *important*.
I remember the thread cause when they scrub something... That's where to look ...
Maybe a genuine autist can help with the archive.

What sniper rifle? What caliber, what scope? Who is behind that rifle? Is he experienced shooter or a millionaire with 2 hours behind a real gun? A lot of things have to come together to make a shot past 600 with a 5.56. Heck, if you don't know your shit, you'll struggle even with so called 'sniper' calibers. Shooting takes skill, experience and finesse. Those are all things this faggot certainly didn't have.

Honest answer? An expert marksman could do it with a 5.56 given that he's using hand loads and knows the area. A seasoned shooter could do it with a .308 and in decent conditions (we are talking first round on target). This dude could have a 155mm howitzer in direct fire mode, and most likely miss.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Janet_(airline)

I remember reading about Janet months ago for some reason or another

There could be a shred of truth to this!

Use the autism to investigate anons!!

The acetaminophen pill

>Those are all things this faggot certainly didn't have.
According to the (((official investigation))) he didn't have that stuff. Maybe he wasn't even the shooter at all.

Why did he buy a brand new rifle that day and not even use it? Why did he have 42 guns and work for Lockheed Martin? Nothing about this story makes any sense. There is a coverup or something more interesting going on.

I roll with my kitties cuz I’m hard as fuck.

>Muh longest sniper shot
Faggot, that shot is so fucking controversial that even the best of the best are still very much suspicious it ever happened.

You obviously never shot a gun, or shot it past 20 meters in your local REGULATE/RESTRICTED/GUNS ON WIRES shooting range.

Come back to me when you stretch your shit past 100 and we'll talk.

All of those questions are legit and well beyond my base of knowledge on this shit.

>sorry if its been posted, still reading but
there are databases kept of the raw radar for all flights
would Sup Forums be the place to be

If only you knew how bad things really are.

That’s why I’m tempted to open up a new thread with a S/Ovto MEGAANON.

They always intended to shoot up crowd.
As cover for "something bigger"
Trump was supposed to be in LV.
Allegedly Pence was there also...

Actually I see here we have 3, yeah 3 of the top 5 sniper kills?

I'm assuming those didn't happen either?

Say where is Serbia's top kill

Call the next one JANNET MEGAANON EDITION

We seriously need to look into the flight data lead better. There is definitely something to this

Find if you can user...
It can posted again... It's not like Sup Forums isn't Groundhog Day anyway...

So my recerence to "plan B" was just another component of "plan A" then. Makes more sense desu fampai.

Pence was there. That’s why we need a bigger shot of MEGAANON’s thread. Z

Illuminati Freemason digits don’t lie

What are you even saying? I've seen 10 year old girls with a .17 pop eggs from over 120m. That is one of the most laughable reel shewter litmus tests I've ever seen.

Lol yes

Are you this retarded? Seriously, just answer that simple question. Those three shooters you are so proud of would probably dickslap you over the forehead for being such an ignorant little fuck.

They made those shots (excluding the controversial one), not you. They have the experience and knowledge, not you. They could down a case of labatt blue and still run circles around you on the firing range.

You are not tour SF snipers. God damn little retarded kids. There is an age limit on this site for a good reason, to keep the cancer like you out of here.

Mega also mentioned the cult aspect too.

Shooting up that crowd would be the ultimate diversion fron tracking down a bunch of operatives on the ground.
A perfect fallback to a failed assassination.

The fuck you talking about?

the top serbian sniper harvested a pidgeon across a plum field full of goat droppings

no this definitely has NOT been posted and we desperately need this.

we NEED to know what flights landed in the minutes directly preceding the attack

Sorry tapped wrong one. Mega mentioned Cult aspect too

Just Another Non-Existent Terminal.

>Bugs from Men in Black took over his body
>Targets area 51 terminal
Really activates my almonds

You obviously don't understand what snipers are for, nor what their job is.

There was a "bomb" attached to a car at the Luxor parking garage. A cup that was on the roof seems to be the trigger. 1 employee died. This was an article posted on October 2nd. My God the lies about what was in his car. No photos of said explosives. No proof that gunshots taken at those tanks. No news on recovering the bullets and ballistic testing from those shot up giant barrels. Someone go there and snap a photo. No fences broken near the airport. Stop already. All these details have no proof. Smoke and mirrors! We eat pop corn and question the "narrative" like predicting the season premier of your favorite show. What twist can they pull off next. Only the sky's the limit. Oh yeah?!?! I'll be eagerly watching from my couch when those "riots" go down. I can only imagine.

No, what the fuck are you talking about? 100m is a laughably easy shot for a little girl, 600 is a mark average shooter. Most ranges here are 900m+. One day at the range could have you shooting a consistent 600. Unless you're a quivering, trigger jerk puss.

I mention it because you're the one who turned this into a whole national piss contest

I show you now leafs dominate long range shooting now you show me amazing slav shoteing

600 at night, from an elevated position with a shooter who probably knows nothing about shooting? Yeah, good luck. Maybe you should send that little girl next time.

flightaware.com/resources/registration/N5177C

OSI Systems, Inc. is an integrated designer and manufacturer of specialized electronic systems and components for critical applications. The firm sells its products and provides services in diversified markets, including homeland security, healthcare, defense and aerospace. It operates through the following segments: Security; Healthcare; and Optoelectronics and Manufacturing. The Security segment provides security inspection systems; turnkey security screening solutions; and related services. The Healthcare segment offers patient monitoring, cardiology, anesthesia systems, and defibrillator products. The Optoelectronics and Manufacturing segment covers specialized electronic components and electronic manufacturing services for the Security and Healthcare segments. The company was founded by Deepak Chopra in May 1987 and is headquartered in Hawthorne, CA. Mini Lockheed lol

I wouldn't trust reports released by authorities if that room really is an AF sniper nest guarding JANET.
Lol, what if Campos came downstairs from the Saudis upstairs and killed the guard after he thwarted plan A?

>implying he knows nothing about shooting
Keep swallowing that MSM cock

>who probably knows nothing about shooting
How I know you've not followed this story in the slightest.

Registration expired in 2012. Sweet

Area 51 has a runway it's literally a fucking airbase why would they need a specific terminal in vegas for it

youtube.com/watch?v=2FenXpNFJ0s

> "shooters on the runway"
> "on the airport property"
> "lights off"