Slid hard Robert Downey Jr names pedos

Not a real good website, but they would be held for libel if incorrect.
worldtruth.tv/robert-downey-jr-blows-the-whistle-on-elite-hollywood-pedophile-ring/
#pizzagate connection
Who is Diane Jenkins?
She has connections to Hilary and Podesta

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/news/4699662/oscar-winning-actor-caught-up-in-weinstein-sex-abuse-scandal/
crazydaysandnights.net
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I summon thee Nordbot!

do stuf fo4r mee

Interesting

Doesn’t matter until there is proof, sadly. You can’t convict Dan “she’s a fighter” Schneider based on what some drug addled actor says.

Anyone no who this is

thesun.co.uk/news/4699662/oscar-winning-actor-caught-up-in-weinstein-sex-abuse-scandal/

>pizzaghazibirthergates

Then you would not be nord bot; it is what makes you significant; why deny it.

Kevin Spacey

RDJ has been known for a while to be fed up with the rampant pedophilia going on. He's been a suspected anonymous leak several times. Hollywood beat the shit out of his career in his early years for it. Even trying to get the role for Iron Man, he was far from the first pick, had to work his ass off in multiple tryouts, and was the only actor who had to actually try out for it. The higher up pedos did not want him.

I'm cautious about this, the director of Iron man Bryan singer fucks twinks and young boys as much as Dan the man fucks cunny.

You can bet that the new kid playing spiderman got his boypussy pounded by singer.

for a redpill and revealing view of the Hollywood/LA scene, go watch the Robert Downey movie from 1987, "Less than Zero"....

He also came out with that list of "Good People" in Hollywood so I guess anyone not on there is open game.

crazydaysandnights.net

supposedly his site.

>Bryan singer
He is X-men. Jon Favereu does Iron Man.

ah, my bad

guise...

isn't it late

don't you feel sleepy too?

lol just read the expose.. rip RDJ :(

Anyone have a pdf of the book?

Not his site, but he's widely assumed to be the Mr. X who gives a ton of blind items.

old, fake and gay

sage

He was supposedly the poster called Himmm.

why do wingnuts have to put "truth" somewhere in their name title? as apposed to lie?

"held for libel"
You're either not American or fucking retarded

Bump

oh, my mistake.