WHY IS BANNON TRYING TO STEAL WYOMING?

trib.com/news/state-and-regional/govt-and-politics/this-is-strange-why-is-barrasso-suddenly-being-targeted-by/article_37b1f168-9ffe-54c9-be17-6f706e20d6a9.html

Other urls found in this thread:

splinternews.com/does-wyoming-deserve-senator-erik-prince-1819512739?utm_medium=sharefromsite&utm_source=Splinter_twitter
youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ
haaretz.com/us-news/1.800584
twitter.com/AnonBabble

WHY ARE SKYPES TRYING TO STEAL Sup Forums

because fuck 'em

He's trying to take out as many incumbent GOP parasites as possible.

Bannon is supporting primary challengers to safe seats because he's trying to stack US congress with Russian agents.

This article about Eric Prince's potential senate run is written by a pretty lefty/DSA bro, but it's a good read:

splinternews.com/does-wyoming-deserve-senator-erik-prince-1819512739?utm_medium=sharefromsite&utm_source=Splinter_twitter

Because Steve Bannon is a massive fucking faggot who wants to subvert Trumps movement. He's worse than fucking democrats because he pretends like he's pushing the mAGA agenda.

>quality link
Rare.

check those digits dude

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ

/ourjews/ confirmed, /ourguy/ confirmed

^
I want everyone to whose lurking to see users like this. If people say things like this faggot said it's a sure sign they'er shills.

>those multiple paragraphs where the author bitches about coal

Fuck off commie nigger.
It's nice out you faggots to catch up to the kike schemes but you still very obviously don't fucking get it. You fags also need to stop posting like me. Pretty suspicious that I get banned for nothing every time we get a Cia nigger megaraid. Fuck off spook.

MORMON

W
I
V
E
S

Go live in Israel if you wanna be Jewish faggot. Stop shilling for a country you don't live in.

>Unironically supporting Kushner and establishment generals over Bannon.

Kill yourself, r/t_D

He is trying to take out orrin hatch who is one his top 3 targets according to breitbart and replace him with a mormon who happens to be a nationalist. This is exactly what I want. Bannon turning the mormons into hardcore nationalists.

by getting the Talmud Khazar Zionist Israeli lackeys out.of any of our policy making

have any real deal spec ops operators confirmed that Mr. Prince was indeed in the SEALs???

because Bannon is trying to keep Washington clear of neo-cons like McCuck who sell their souls and the party for votes. Also this whole Trump vs Bannon shit is just some libcuck fake news shit, Trump still likes Bannon and vice versa, lefty cucks are just trying to bring everyone in the Republican party fighting each other. Stop falling for the fucking bait

Why is he so out of shape?

>using the Communist Part playbook against the Left
>using Rules for Radicals against the Left
>bad

EXCUSE ME?

The left and right are scared of Bannon. Sounds good to me.

Did I stutter? Right-wing Bolshevik Revolution now, please.

Fuck off faggot. There will be none of your bullshit. Do you understand Bannons games won't matter at all when Trump dismantles the establishment?

>Implying Trump's going to dismantle the establishment.

He's been doing a pretty shitty job of it thus far.

Oh really? Let's see what you're saying by the end of this week? Or maybe after the 26th when JFK's files get released. Or maybe after he exposes all the other false flags too.

Trump sycophants have been telling me this since he assumed Office. He's yet to deliver. Instead, he's gone off and bombed a Syrian airstrip, invited Goldman Sachs to his cabinet as well as establishment neoco(he)n generals, potentially cuck on DACA, etc.

I'd love to be wrong, but I'm not seeing any reason to get my hopes up.
>Implying America even can be made great.

Dude it's obvious you're a fucking Jew. You have no conception of what he's done because you people use the same talking points for 10 months now. Stop pretending like you don't know whats going on. Steve is a fucking faggot.

Speaking of false flags. Like the one that was revealed recently about the USS Liberty. President Johnson and the CIA ordered Israel to attack the USS Liberty so the US could use it as a false flag(The US was going to blame the Arabs) to join the 6 day war on the side of Israel.

haaretz.com/us-news/1.800584

Why the fuck would anyone trust your kike piece of shit newspaper?

Israel deserves EVERYTHING it has coming to it. Fuck Israel.

>muh Russia
the whole world is laughing retard

Probably because the article literally has scans of the CIA documents about Johnson ordering the attack.

I'm a Jew because I'm salty about him positioning himself against a country Israel considers to be a geopolitical threat? I'm a Jew because I want as few nonwhites here as possible?

What in the fuck are you talking about, reddit?

>WHY IS BANNON TRYING TO STEAL WYOMING?
WYOMING = WHITE ETHNO STATE

Israel is fucked.

You realize Bannon is going down with the ship right?

he'd be perfect. theocrat, psycho, authoratarian. what's not to like?

I read something a couple months ago where he was trying to get his company permanent government work.

anyone remember?

What ship?

wtf i liked bannon

ERIK PRINCE DID NOTHING WRONG

The ZOG

Yes, ZOG's going down, based daddy Trump is going to do it, shortly after he allows congress to amnesty DACA kids.

We should totally turn on Steve Bannon and attempt to get in his way of primarying GOPe Republicans, because he isn't aware of how terrible Jews are. Trump is though, just disregard all the positive comments he's made about Israel, or his position on Iran, etc.

>Amnesty
Have you even kept up with the fucking news moron? Damn youre a dumb jew

>Using DACA as a bargaining chip
>Somehow not amnesty

I'm really impressed you haven't thrown out CTR yet, MAGApede.